Indians coming to this SITE

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
JIJA_JI said:
[quote="Red_Indian":fpocj1jl]

@Red_Indian

Don't talk like a loser, follow every stupid person like a heat sensing torpedo and kill the stupidity in their mind. Admin seems to be a pretty good guy though, you don't need to take panga with him. one suggestion, Dont put anything against their religion and you should be OK, I am telling you from my experience. And also there are few pretty genuinely educated pakistani guys around, so stick around a bit you will figure it out all.[/quote:fpocj1jl]

first of all if you cant handle jokes about politicians you shouldnt be the one bitching about the mod letting u post stuff about islam. Secondly if you post stuff in a not so offensive manner than the mods will let you keep it. but what happens mostly is people come on and talk non sense and the mod erase it . Im sure they would love to get a chance to remove some of the misconceptions from ur mind. Im sure they have great knowledge about the religion of islam.And thirdly its heat seeking not sensing mr i wanna kill everything thats stupid.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wel Being an Indian, I never expect warm welcome from Pakistani.but I truly believe that this a good forum to discuss Pakistani issues.thanks for everything.

Red_Indian

Citizen
JIJA_JI said:
[quote="Red_Indian":10bad06i]
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Red_Indian":10bad06i]
furry87 said:

I will stay here only for a week then visit maybe once in two weeks and respond to a few narrow minded members here, unless i kicked out.

promises promsies.

stop whining, jaldi karo yaar and leave, please close the door after exiting. We dont want to get any more hot airs from Indians [funnny]

gazoomartian When did I Whine except yesterday and I had good reason now Admin closed the post. I guarantee you Tuesday will be my last day here then once in two weeks. In between will come to watch Jirga no comments and gone.[/quote:10bad06i]

@Red_Indian

Don't talk like a loser, follow every stupid person like a heat sensing torpedo and kill the stupidity in their mind. Admin seems to be a pretty good guy though, you don't need to take panga with him. one suggestion, Dont put anything against their religion and you should be OK, I am telling you from my experience. And also there are few pretty genuinely educated pakistani guys around, so stick around a bit you will figure it out all.[/quote:10bad06i]

They Kicked me out of that thread I am on my last warning. Admin posted "you Posted Koranic Verse" funny thing is i never quoted any Koranic Verse.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol you are all welcome aslong as you try not to get drawn into accusations and counter accusations...there are alot more pakis on this forum then there are indians so its alot harder to control them and it doesnt kill to be a bigger person every once in a while.
Ps Red im sorry but theres nothing you can do about it now, someone probably complained i guess.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Groupy of Zaid Hamid like charactsre are calling others closed minded.. What is this world coming to.. I guess all those peole mentioned in OP should have a close hard look in mirror. It will help

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
Groupy of Zaid Hamid like charactsre are calling others closed minded.. What is this world coming to.. I guess all those peole mentioned in OP should have a close hard look in mirror. It will help

Haha jump of a bridge adonis

JIJA_JI

Banned
Red_Indian said:
[quote="JIJA_JI":2qcdy7gb]

@Red_Indian

Don't talk like a loser, follow every stupid person like a heat sensing torpedo and kill the stupidity in their mind. Admin seems to be a pretty good guy though, you don't need to take panga with him. one suggestion, Dont put anything against their religion and you should be OK, I am telling you from my experience. And also there are few pretty genuinely educated pakistani guys around, so stick around a bit you will figure it out all.

They Kicked me out of that thread I am on my last warning. Admin posted "you Posted Koranic Verse" funny thing is i never quoted any Koranic Verse.[/quote:2qcdy7gb]

Dont worry too much I get warnings all the times. you should be fine just try to stay out of their religious business. And if someone points out weaknesses in the Indian system or our religion try to defend it at your level best. And if we have genuine weaknesses then we should admit them so we can correct them. You know Sanatana Dharma is like sky, you through any thing on it, it always stays untouched. Truth needs no defense my friend, and if you need to defend something then its not truth, and you let it better go. If sometimes you find some loser posting some 50 years old rubbish from you tube smile and move on those losers are simply below your standard and hopeless cases, dont waste your time on them. And dont forget its just fun, no body is trying occupy a piece of land here.

Remember:

Rome, Misar, Unan sab mit gaye jahan se
Kuchh baat hai ke hasti mitati nahin hamari.

adonis_look

Another of Iqbal's classic line

"Hai RAM ke wazood se hindostan ko naaz
ahal-e-nazar samjhate hain unko imaam-e-hind"

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
furry87 said:
adonis_look said:

Haha jump of a bridge adonis

thats why I always say, post it about the thread not to each other

G

pakistan is the most beautiful country in the world
pakistan is the most peaceful country
pakistan is most devloped country
pakistani ppls r the most genious
pakistan is the largest economy in the world.etc etc
[clap] [clap]
now do i qualify to stay on here ;)
[/size]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
pakistan is the most beautiful country in the world
pakistan is the most peaceful country
pakistan is most devloped country
pakistani ppls r the most genious
pakistan is the largest economy in the world.etc etc
[clap] [clap]
now do i qualify to stay on here ;)
[/size]

only the 4th wrong [pk flag]

NOOOOOOOOo you should be kicked out for lying. Pak is not th elargest economy in the world. [hilar]

adonis_look

furry87 said:
JIJA_JI said:
[quote="Red_Indian":pcmhkxvk]

@Red_Indian

Don't talk like a loser, follow every stupid person like a heat sensing torpedo and kill the stupidity in their mind. Admin seems to be a pretty good guy though, you don't need to take panga with him. one suggestion, Dont put anything against their religion and you should be OK, I am telling you from my experience. And also there are few pretty genuinely educated pakistani guys around, so stick around a bit you will figure it out all.

first of all if you cant handle jokes about politicians you shouldnt be the one bitching about the mod letting u post stuff about islam. Secondly if you post stuff in a not so offensive manner than the mods will let you keep it. but what happens mostly is people come on and talk non sense and the mod erase it . Im sure they would love to get a chance to remove some of the misconceptions from ur mind. Im sure they have great knowledge about the religion of islam.And thirdly its heat seeking not sensing mr i wanna kill everything thats stupid.[/quote:pcmhkxvk]

Technically speaking heat sensing is a pre-condition for heat-seeking.. there is a temperature sensor that sense and guides the torpedo.. so for laymne it may be heat seeking but for technically savvy it's basically sensing which enables seeking..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To all the indian members

I am hopefull of some intellectually guided discussions on the forum after reding the posts on this thread. Ofcourse a bit of wit and smart comments interspersed make it more interesting and that should be appreciated but bad mouthing and getting personal is only worthy of being ignored.
As for the content on the forum I think I would not be far from being right if I say that this being a Pakistani forum obviously we will talk about issues important to us and that we acre about. The topics may vary from our internal problems and succeses or they may be concerned with india. Indians are more than welcome to respond if they feel something is not justified and give evidence but at the same time be honest enough to accept what wronds have been done by their government. Pakistan has never blamed the indian people only the govrnt. As for bringign up the issue of Dalit/Harijan this is an issue that falls in the ambit of human rights and all people who are concerned about human rights should talk about it, just like the world media flares and propogates any wrong doing by certain groups of people. Martin Luther King said and I qoute"Injustice any where in injustice every where". With all due respect to indians such issues are close to my heart and the sheer scale of this one is mind bogling for me. If misguided muslims do something wrong I consider it my religious duty to condemn it and will do the same with any other belief system.
All the above is to explain that I am obliged by my principles to stand for such things,I will do my utmost to maintain decorum and decency but if I use words that are not appropriate please let me know I will appreciate it.(Pappufromindia this does not mean that you can call eveything offensive,by the way I am sure you are just a little boy).

Red_Indian

Citizen
Fury you are a reasonable guy from Pakistan, I hope maybe you could answer a couple of questions for me.

About two weeks ago i ran into a You Tube flick, this gentleman Haimid Mir, was having a Pakistan Independence day program with two guests. Instead of celebrating Independence these two guests were talking about Hindus. "If it was not for Kaiad -E-Azam today we would have Dhotis on" another one stated" if it was not for him we be slaves for Hindu Banias" and this Twit Hamid Mir just sat there like a dummy never challenged them on anything and it appeared to me that he seems to be enjoying it. Watching this clip made me very angry and I wanted to see entire show. I have watched Zaid Hamid dumping on Hindus but I never took him seriously more like a comedian.

Looking to watch this program brought me to this site. Watching this program made me very angry. I am not a very religious person but I go to temple for weddings and stuff like this or during Diwali or special festivals.

After watching this it made me more angry and I don't understand why there is so much hate against Hindus, events of Bombay Massacre have not effected me as much as watching this program, is there no one in Pakistan who can at least challenge these hate full people. I am now beginning to take every thing personally and some hate against Muslims is beginning to emerge. I don't want to be a hateful person never have been.

I have actually enjoyed displaying my hate here. But I know there are people of reason over their in Pakistan. I wish i never came across this short clip. Is it really important to talk about Hindus? , there is a territorial dispute between two neighboring countries and there is nothing I can do about it.

Dumping on Hindus is a fashionable thing even on this site it makes everyone feel good about themselves that's the way I feel. I do like the Jirga host.

Let me know as a Pakistani Muslim, with all your honesty, how you feel good or bad from the opposing side just as I told you. I do not have any Muslim slaves nor I intend to LOL

I think if indians are present in this site then they should also abide the all rules.
This is PAKISTANI site based on PAKISTAN.Indians should be in minority as they are.

G

sobia403 said:
To all the indian members

I am hopefull of some intellectually guided discussions on the forum after reding the posts on this thread. Ofcourse a bit of wit and smart comments interspersed make it more interesting and that should be appreciated but bad mouthing and getting personal is only worthy of being ignored.
As for the content on the forum I think I would not be far from being right if I say that this being a Pakistani forum obviously we will talk about issues important to us and that we acre about. The topics may vary from our internal problems and succeses or they may be concerned with india. Indians are more than welcome to respond if they feel something is not justified and give evidence but at the same time be honest enough to accept what wronds have been done by their government. Pakistan has never blamed the indian people only the govrnt. As for bringign up the issue of Dalit/Harijan this is an issue that falls in the ambit of human rights and all people who are concerned about human rights should talk about it, just like the world media flares and propogates any wrong doing by certain groups of people. Martin Luther King said and I qoute"Injustice any where in injustice every where". With all due respect to indians such issues are close to my heart and the sheer scale of this one is mind bogling for me. If misguided muslims do something wrong I consider it my religious duty to condemn it and will do the same with any other belief system.
All the above is to explain that I am obliged by my principles to stand for such things,I will do my utmost to maintain decorum and decency but if I use words that are not appropriate please let me know I will appreciate it.(Pappufromindia this does not mean that you can call eveything offensive,by the way I am sure you are just a little boy).

[clap] u rwellcome sobiabb u r showing the righ way to paki members.anyway i feel u allways behave in decent manners.gender may be the reason.but u r free to be offensive coz i would be allways defensive befor u. 8-)