Indians coming to this SITE

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Indians, i hope you learn a few things from these wise words of a fellow Pakistani whom i'm sure you've all met.

"Furry, Taul, Sobia and Other Friends

After viewing and observing the senseless, shallow, despicable and inept remarks & replies from the Indians I have come to this conclusion that any viable and articulate discussion with them is a waste of time and that kind of exercise also insults the intelligence of those persons who fall in to this trap by visualising a reasonable debate with them in the hope of getting some points across in a lucid and clear manner. Ive realised that it would be a exercise in futility to unblock those minds and hearts which have been sealed by the Almighty Himself and no matter even a Prophet comes from the altitudes of the heavens that divine spirit will also most probably fail to convince those ignorant on the matters related to the dogma and theology of Gods faith.

Sometimes I think the so called psychologists would also require doing some major revamps in their academic discipline which particularly pertains to the subject matter of cognition and perception of the mind. Modern psychology is replete with this kind of frivolous theories that every word spoken or written does have some sort of impact on the concerned individual to whom it has been intended to deliver. I think for ignorant and bigot minds no matter what kind of words and actions are used for them it has negligible effect on their psyches and they would more definitely retain their ignorant footings and ideologies. The dark clouds of ignorance for such individuals can only be dispelled by the powerful streams of the light which emanates from the God Himself and sometimes I also forget that no matter how powerful and meaningful my argument would be it might have no effect and influence at all for such repulsive individuals. Such as no matter how much powerful manure and water one use on barren lands those ingredients cant revive the fertility of such infertile lands and hence the corollary can be established in the case of those individuals which unfortunately happens to posses such infertile minds. My salutations for that greatest sage of the mankind, Imam Ali Karam Allah Hu Wajh when he mentioned the same concept about 1400 years ago that to engage an argument with an ignorant is an exercise in futility for a Maumin (A follower of Islam who happens to gain the conviction of its teachings through his sound reasoning and complimented by the firm belief of those teachings through his heart & soul) and he (Maumin) should try to divert his course of way the moment he spot that ignorant person."

Words of Bret

Imam Al Ghazali

Red_Indian

Citizen
furry87 said:
Dear Indians, i hope you learn a few things from these wise words of a fellow Pakistani whom i'm sure you've all met.

Fury you are OK, Sobia is good we can exchange ideas.

Red_Indian

Citizen
furry87 said:

Fury you are OK, Sobia is good we can exchange ideas. But I am at my last warning could get kicked out any time, I say good reddens. I posted a document for you but Admin deleted it O well.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen i understand , that ive only been here for 2 days and i dont quite know the history of this forum but u have to realize that this is a pakistani geo political forum and if you are anything but a teenager using wikipedia as a base for ur accusations and logic its not going to convince anyone. And even when you do raise issues they normally lack credibility because the source isn't quoted or its out of context or the figure and logic are completely wrong to for anyone believe with a high school degree even.
This is a pakistani site whether you guys like it or not, we do not go to your nationalist sites and misbehave in this manner, nor do we live on your sites. You have to understand that we have a history together and no pakistani boy or girl young or old will let you or any other nationality speak to us like this.
I understand Pakistanis get emotional and beat chests as some of you said but how do you expect us to react.There is a lot wrong with both countries and picking up isolated incidents like we do here does not speak for people in general and does not represent any society so please stop coming here if all you want to do is fight. If you want a logical discussion with proper and complete facts ,credible non bias sources quoted then your more than welcome.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
all I can say to our Indian forum members, that they should follow famous American pharse. When I was working in the US, regardless of the State and city, I always took part in discussion be it health care, troops in Afghanistan, or Israeli attrocities on Palestanians, I have always been told, very effective way of shutting people up:

If you dont like it, why are you here

Please follow this wholeheartedly and be blessed

Red_Indian

Citizen
furry87 said:
Listen i understand , that ive only been here for 2 days and i dont quite know the history of this forum but u have to realize that this is a pakistani geo political forum and if you are anything but a teenager using Wikipedia as a base for ur accusations and logic its not going to convince anyone. And even when you do raise issues they normally lack credibility because the source isn't quoted or its out of context or the figure and logic are completely wrong to for anyone believe with a high school degree even.
This is a pakistani site whether you guys like it or not, we do not go to your nationalist sites and misbehave in this manner, nor do we live on your sites. You have to understand that we have a history together and no pakistani boy or girl young or old will let you or any other nationality speak to us like this.
I understand Pakistanis get emotional and beat chests as some of you said but how do you expect us to react.There is a lot wrong with both countries and picking up isolated incidents like we do here does not speak for people in general and does not represent any society so please stop coming here if all you want to do is fight. If you want a logical discussion with proper and complete facts ,credible non bias sources quoted then your more than welcome.

I get your point I have never used anything from Wikipedia, document i was going to refer was Auranzeb according to Moughall Records, a credible document. Despite of the comments by the Moderator " it contains Koranic verse" it contained no Koranic Verse. Its document 16 on those records with 2 paragraphs no verse at all. Try going to Indian forums there are lot of them spewing venom. I will stay here only for a week then visit maybe once in two weeks and respond to a few narrow minded members here, unless i kicked out. With news shows i watched here I like the Jirga program he is good, Whats the host's name? I will watch his program.

gazoomartian

Red_Indian said:
furry87 said:

I will stay here only for a week then visit maybe once in two weeks and respond to a few narrow minded members here, unless i kicked out.

promises promsies.

stop whining, jaldi karo yaar and leave, please close the door after exiting. We dont want to get any more hot airs from Indians [funnny]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Red_Indian said:
furry87 said:
Listen i understand , that ive only been here for 2 days and i dont quite know the history of this forum but u have to realize that this is a pakistani geo political forum and if you are anything but a teenager using Wikipedia as a base for ur accusations and logic its not going to convince anyone. And even when you do raise issues they normally lack credibility because the source isn't quoted or its out of context or the figure and logic are completely wrong to for anyone believe with a high school degree even.

I get your point I have never used anything from Wikipedia, document i was going to refer was Auranzeb according to Moughall Records, a credible document. Despite of the comments by the Moderator " it contains Koranic verse" it contained no Koranic Verse. Its document 16 on those records with 2 paragraphs no verse at all. Try going to Indian forums there are lot of them spewing venom. I will stay here only for a week then visit maybe once in two weeks and respond to a few narrow minded members here, unless i kicked out. With news shows i watched here I like the Jirga program he is good, Whats the host's name? I will watch his program.

Im sorry i wasnt talking about you my friend, it was nepali , pigeon, adoon and company. When i said you i mean you as in general(indians who come ot this forum).

Red_Indian

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
Red_Indian said:
furry87 said:

I will stay here only for a week then visit maybe once in two weeks and respond to a few narrow minded members here, unless i kicked out.

promises promsies.

stop whining, jaldi karo yaar and leave, please close the door after exiting. We dont want to get any more hot airs from Indians [funnny]

gazoomartian When did I Whine except yesterday and I had good reason now Admin closed the post. I guarantee you Tuesday will be my last day here then once in two weeks. In between will come to watch Jirga no comments and gone.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Red_Indian said:

Well i dont know what set of rules the mods follow but you better take it up with them ,lol i hear pakis bitch about posts being deleted too. The thing with quran is you need to probably buy one or get an online version for it to be considered authentic ever since 9/11 so much shit has been written by islam that its not even funny. People who have no back ground knowledge of the hadith mis quote and speak out of context like you can do with anybook. And im sorry if the pakistanis conform to the same behaviour on indian sites but its a huge waste of everyones time and only spreads more hate instead of understanding. If we talk in a civilized manner atleast oneside has a chance of convincing the other unless ur adoon_look. And yeah jirga is a very good show but i forgot his name. You can easily find it on youtube. Also if you are really interested in balochistan you should check out the Dr Mehmood achakzai, a great pukhtun parlimentarian from balochistan. He has a show about balochistan , the name of the show is islamabad tonight i think. Well rounded discussion about balochistan and nun of this youtube stupidity.

gazoomartian

Red_Indian said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Red_Indian":2fa3mvat]
furry87 said:

promises promsies.

gazoomartian When did I Whine except yesterday and I had good reason now Admin closed the post. I guarantee you Tuesday will be my last day here then once in two weeks. In between will come to watch Jirga no comments and gone.[/quote:2fa3mvat]

Admin deleted my post yesterday too. Did you read me whining? Its just a chat man, its political instead social like yahoo and others.

i receievd a forwarded mail that contained a picture showing a mr. Bajpai on monkey lap drinking milk out of bottle. One Indian got pretty offended but I never bothered finding out. May be monkey is some sorta God in Hundu community, I havent a clue.

Anyway, point is that it was deleted despite that no religious mockery or insult was intended. A pic/cartoon about any politician always makes it funny. Anyway, Imoved on, no complaining

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
i receievd a forwarded mail that contained a picture showing a mr. Bajpai on monkey lap drinking milk out of bottle. One Indian got pretty offended but I never bothered finding out.
Anyway, point is that it was deleted despite that no religious mockery or insult was intended. A pic/cartoon about any politician always makes it funny. Anyway, Imoved on, no complaining

Hahahaha now that is funny you have to admit red.Unless it religously offensive or something ...haha if this was zardari aur nawaz we wouldve been pissing outselves laughing.

gazoomartian

furry87 said:
gazoomartian said:
i receievd a forwarded mail that contained a picture showing a mr. Bajpai on monkey lap drinking milk out of bottle. One Indian got pretty offended but I never bothered finding out.

Hahahaha now that is funny you have to admit red...haha if this was zardari aur nawaz we wouldve been pissing outselves laughing.

if i had your email Id I wouldda sent to ya, it really is very funny pic. Some one sent it off google4u or something

Red_Indian

Citizen
furry87 said:
Red_Indian said:

Well i dont know what set of rules the mods follow but you better take it up with them ,lol i hear pakis **** about posts being deleted too. The thing with quran is you need to probably buy one or get an online version for it to be considered authentic ever since 9/11 so much shit has been written by islam that its not even funny. People who have no back ground knowledge of the hadith mis quote and speak out of context like you can do with anybook. And im sorry if the pakistanis conform to the same behaviour on indian sites but its a huge waste of everyones time and only spreads more hate instead of understanding. If we talk in a civilized manner atleast oneside has a chance of convincing the other unless ur adoon_look. And yeah jirga is a very good show but i forgot his name. You can easily find it on youtube. Also if you are really interested in balochistan you should check out the Dr Mehmood achakzai, a great pukhtun parlimentarian from balochistan. He has a show about balochistan , the name of the show is islamabad tonight i think. Well rounded discussion about balochistan and nun of this youtube stupidity.

I watched Islamabad tonight not impressed. For prosparity's sake Balochis should stay with Pakistan and Pakistan should treat them with respect. Its easy to get a country not easy to make it work. I don't know very much about Koran and I only dump back with it in response to those who know very little about my religion ordinarily I stay out of it.

Red_Indian

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
Red_Indian said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Red_Indian":8y7g45ix]
furry87 said:

promises promsies.

gazoomartian When did I Whine except yesterday and I had good reason now Admin closed the post. I guarantee you Tuesday will be my last day here then once in two weeks. In between will come to watch Jirga no comments and gone.

Admin deleted my post yesterday too. Did you read me whining? Its just a chat man, its political instead social like yahoo and others.

i receievd a forwarded mail that contained a picture showing a mr. Bajpai on monkey lap drinking milk out of bottle. One Indian got pretty offended but I never bothered finding out. May be monkey is some sorta God in Hundu community, I havent a clue.

Anyway, point is that it was deleted despite that no religious mockery or insult was intended. A pic/cartoon about any politician always makes it funny. Anyway, Imoved on, no complaining[/quote:8y7g45ix]

Now that's terrible it should not have been deleted. Yes Hanuman is the monkey god.

JIJA_JI

Banned
Red_Indian said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Red_Indian":29nggiul]
furry87 said:

promises promsies.

gazoomartian When did I Whine except yesterday and I had good reason now Admin closed the post. I guarantee you Tuesday will be my last day here then once in two weeks. In between will come to watch Jirga no comments and gone.[/quote:29nggiul]

@Red_Indian

Don't talk like a loser, follow every stupid person like a heat sensing torpedo and kill the stupidity in their mind. Admin seems to be a pretty good guy though, you don't need to take panga with him. one suggestion, Dont put anything against their religion and you should be OK, I am telling you from my experience. And also there are few pretty genuinely educated pakistani guys around, so stick around a bit you will figure it out all.

gazoomartian

Red_Indian said:
gazoomartian said:
Now that's terrible it should not have been deleted. Yes Hanuman is the monkey god.

oh shucks. I never knew a hanuman was monkey God. But no insult was intended. I am sorry if any Hindu got hurt but if I had only known, I would have never posted it.

I hope Allah forgives me. we are not allowed to make fun of other religions