Indian terrorist using Quran false verses n decieving people

G

Indian terrorist using Quran false verses n decieving people Bajrang dal EXPOSED!!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVfZj1MH4Y[/video]

This is what Indian? agenda is but we call them our friends. Afsos and still our many people trust them and call them friends pleas pakistani people wake up. :cry:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
-- :shock: :shock: Retard fundamental hindu should've atleast read The Holy Quran before making himself look like a complete jerk and a fool :D ..There is nowhere mention of such things,it's totally outrageous and was done purposely well that qualified him to being devilish :evil:

--The Precise reason why all Non-muslims should read The Holy Quran with the Proper Context themselves Rather than relying on such completely false and heinous Propaganda :ugeek:

G

786best786 said:
????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ? ??? .???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? :twisted:

????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dadarocks said:
Truth hurts, is not it.

---The only truth is the guy had prejudice against muslims and came up with the most unbelievable and blatant lie quoting our Holy Book :evil: :evil: :evil: :x ...Retard get yourself some real knowledge and not simply be content with devilish delusions :evil:

G

dadarocks said:
Truth hurts, is not it.
truth hurts right ? so y u dont accpeting u r just a cowshiteater and urin drinker hindu nation ?
if its not hurt u so accpet it [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]
i hope i didnt hurt u with truth
and here if prove of it lol dont say i lie to u.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HNEa-noIA&feature=related[/video]

ftandan

Citizen
pakipowerboy should be ban in this forum. he is spreading haterd & using unparlimentry language. i know u people live under army rule most of the time so don,t understand the manners & decency. try to improve urself

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ftandan said:
pakipowerboy should be ban in this forum. he is spreading haterd & using unparlimentry language. i know u people live under army rule most of the time so don,t understand the manners & decency. try to improve urself

---Look in the mirror and watch your words>better apply it on your own self!! :ugeek:

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
ftandan said:
Nowise . ;) R u afraid of this observant boy. :cry:

G

ftandan said:
if we say reality and show ur real terrorsit face then u say ban me watch this and tell me its me r u ?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLIMFso4tMM&feature=sub[/video]
its not me who spreading haterd , this job hindus do more well then me and there is no dout we hate hindus , and evry muslim hate hindus evry true pakisani hate u hidus , bcoz this is ur ytrue face and i didnt used any bad languge for u i just show u ur true face anbd i m trying to show my pakistani brothers also ur munafiqana policy.