Indian Sponsored terrorism

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
artnoc said:
sobia403 said:
IT IS NOT ENTIRELY UNUSUAL FOR THE INDIANS TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS,AFTER ALL THEY HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO RULE A LARGE PIECE OF LAND WHICH WAS MADE INTO INDIA BY MUSLIM RULERS ONLY FOR THE LAST 60 ODD YEARS. BEFORE THAT THEY WERE RULED FOR OVER A 1000 YEARS BY THE MUSLIMS AND THEN BY THE BRITISH ,SO THEY DO NOT KNOW THE ETTIQUETTES OF RULING AND THEY LACK THE GRACE AND MAGNANIMOTY OF SUCH POSITIONS. IT WILL TAKE THEM MAYBE ANOTHER 100 YEARS TO CALM DOWN AND REALIZE THAT "OH EVERY NATION AND KAUM IN THIS WORLD HAS HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF RULE LONG BEFORE WE HAD A CHANCE!" THEY ARE JUST THE BABIES IN THIS WORLD OF POWER AND THINK THEY HAVE ACHIEVED SOME THING OUT OF THIS WORLD. WHAT DO YOU SAY?

1. Your small brain size and low thinking are clearly visible in your post.

2. A country which has been under military rule for a major part of its history, and, is surviving on hand outs and money of US while cursing it and praying for its failure...!!!

3. Don't you have any shame?

4. The condition of your country speaks for itself, and once the summer season arrives, you know what the electricity shortage will lead to. Riots and poor law and order situation.
Maybe you should go back in history and try to learn from your ancestors how they used to administer their "Empire".

Furthermore, Their claim to fame is that they can only rule other countries. When it comes to ruling their own country its a big ZERO in last 60 years.

Their mathematical skills are extremely poor.

When it comes to managing their own resources they are an expert in BEGGING, i must give them the credit for that. They started begging when they were two weeks old and perfected the art.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
artnoc said:
sobia403 said:
]

2. A country which has been under military rule for a major part of its history, and, is surviving on hand outs and money of US while cursing it and praying for its failure...!!!

4. The condition of your country speaks for itself, and once the summer season arrives, you know what the electricity shortage will lead to. Riots and poor law and order situation.
Maybe you should go back in history and try to learn from your ancestors how they used to administer their "Empire".

Furthermore, Their claim to fame is that they can only rule other countries. When it comes to ruling their own country its a big ZERO in last 60 years.

When it comes to managing their own resources they are an expert in BEGGING, i must give them the credit for that. They started begging when they were two weeks old and perfected the art.

Smarting from the truth??
Lets see who went begging to UNO in 1948 and then in 1965 and then in 1999?
Who should be more ashamed ? those who have a 72.5% poverty or those with 450 million untouchable population or those who have worlds largest prostitute and AIDs population out of poverty and on top of it try to fool rest of the world by not evening aknowledging their existence, or those with 80 million child laborors and yet thinking of amassing large amounts of ammo.
This is yet one clever but a lowly method of keeping the poor poor so that they will not have the knowledge or the enlightnment to rise to their opressors. This can not work all the time.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Whats Up Doc said:
artnoc said:
sobia403 said:
]

Who should be more ashamed ? those who have a 72.5% poverty or those with 450 million untouchable population or those who have worlds largest prostitute and AIDs population out of poverty and on top of it try to fool rest of the world by not evening aknowledging their existence, or those with 80 million child laborors and yet thinking of amassing large amounts of ammo.
This is yet one clever but a lowly method of keeping the poor poor so that they will not have the knowledge or the enlightnment to rise to their opressors. This can not work all the time.

Madam, Seriously i don't know which planet you live on lets see some facts

Going to UNO for assistance to help resolve a dispute is begging in your opinion not begging for money from every Tom Dick and Harry. Kerry lugar may i remind you, only month ago, I am sure you have already forgotten.

In 1965 Mr. Bhuto told u guys the lie that he won the war, celebrations were in order, when the reality hit you with a shock Mr. Bhuto conveniently blamed Mr. Khan for loosing a won war on a negotiation table in Tashkent. What a hog wash. Only Pakistanis believe this not the rest of the world.

Do some research from some independent observers.

Ranking in income 159 Pakistan 2,060 $US
143 India 2,880 $US
HIV cases Pakistan 97,000
India 2.1 Million
Your Govt claims their are 40000 cases of HIV but according to UN its 97000 again a mathematical problem.

Get a calculator make sure its made in India not in Pakistan, and then calculate and do not try manually, its very dangerous. There is lot more poverty in Pakistan, but not according to your calculations.May I volunteer to be your Math tutor?

Star Gazer

This is yet one clever but a lowly method of keeping the poor poor so that they will not have the knowledge or the enlightnment to rise to their opressors. This can not work all the time.[/quote]

Madam, Seriously i don't know which planet you live on lets see some facts

Going to UNO for assistance to help resolve a dispute is begging in your opinion not begging for money from every Tom Dick and Harry. Kerry lugar may i remind you, only month ago, I am sure you have already forgotten.

In 1965 Mr. Bhuto told u guys the lie that he won the war, celebrations were in order, when the reality hit you with a shock Mr. Bhuto conveniently blamed Mr. Khan for loosing a won war on a negotiation table in Tashkent. What a hog wash. Only Pakistanis believe this not the rest of the world.

Do some research from some independent observers.

Ranking in income 159 Pakistan 2,060 $US
143 India 2,880 $US
HIV cases Pakistan 97,000
India 2.1 Million
Your Govt claims their are 40000 cases of HIV but according to UN its 97000 again a mathematical problem.

Get a calculator make sure its made in India not in Pakistan, and then calculate and do not try manually, its very dangerous. There is lot more poverty in Pakistan, but not according to your calculations.May I volunteer to be your Math tutor?[/quote]

Here's the math for you again to ponder and take action:

1)450 million untouchables living in sub human conditions.
2)80 million strong force of child labor.
3) million plus AIDs patients, worlds latgest population of this disease.
4)Hub of child prostitution(quote; supreme court of india)
5)More than 130 sepratist movements going on.
6)Largest military to civilian ratio of 1soldier for every 5 civilian in indian occupied Kashmir.
7)More than 137 cases of nuclear material theft reported in last 2 years. scientists kidnapped and killed(indian news papers), good security?
Iwill rest my case lest you have a panic attack!

desicad

sobia403 said:
--------
6)Largest military to civilian ratio of 1soldier for every 5 civilian in indian occupied Kashmir.
7)More than 137 cases of nuclear material theft reported in last 2 years. scientists kidnapped and killed(indian news papers), good security?
---------
These figures have been posted at least a dozen times or more in different threads in last 2 weeks.
One of them 'Terrorism will boomrang.......' http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17090&start=0.
I am sure you can do better. Only a little effort on your part and you can definitely come up with some other negative numbers related to India and you also will have the satisfaction of posting something different. Please note I am not trying to deny these
figures as I am yet to verify the numbers myself, but I do feel there is quite a bit of exaggeration in some of these.

Star Gazer

desicad said:
sobia403 said:
--------
---------
These figures have been posted at least a dozen times or more in different threads in last 2 weeks.
One of them 'Terrorism will boomrang.......' http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17090&start=0.
I am sure you can do better. Only a little effort on your part and you can definitely come up with some other negative numbers related to India and you also will have the satisfaction of posting something different. Please note I am not trying to deny these
figures as I am yet to verify the numbers myself, but I do feel there is quite a bit of exaggeration in some of these.

Yes you are right I can do a lot better than this but the question is that as yet even this has not been responded to with any logic. If you have not verified these figures in 2 weeks then I am sure you can do a lot better than this too? As far as posting negetive things about india is concerned you are wrong ,I am only highlighting Humanitarian issues and I would suggest that you take a look at the posts by your indian countrymen, keeping the fact in mind that this is a Pakistani forum and they are pretty abusive, I do not go to indian forums to post anything about india,so actually your people are transgressing and it would be prudent to addresss that issue before you lecture me about what is negetive or what you are trying to verify.

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
Pointing fingers and playing the blame game will not do any good! If we have any credible proof that certain elements are fueling this war than such an issue needs to be highlighted at United Nations General Assembly so that the International community can play are role. If we are unable to do this then there is no point in whining over a hidden hands.

desicad

sobia403 said:
desicad said:
sobia403 said:
--------
---------

Yes you are right I can do a lot better than this but the question is that as yet even this has not been responded to with any logic. If you have not verified these figures in 2 weeks then I am sure you can do a lot better than this too?
Well don't understand what actually you mean by 'not responded to with any logic'. It's a simple case of accepting these numbers as right or wrong. For me even if the actual figures are say 10% or even 5% of the what you have posted, it's still a shame. As I mentioned in one other thread, govt. agencies, NGOs, etc are trying to do their best to fight these social evils and they have met with good amount of success in last few years, although they have their task cut out mainly in remote villages because of centuries old beliefs and practices regarding untouchability for example.
Yes I can do better by verifying the figures posted, but don't plan to as I accept the fact that these are real problems and it doesn't matter wheather these numbers are right or wrong.
As far as posting negetive things about india is concerned you are wrong ,I am only highlighting Humanitarian issues and I would suggest that you take a look at the posts by your indian countrymen, keeping the fact in mind that this is a Pakistani forum and they are pretty abusive, I do not go to indian forums to post anything about india,so actually your people are transgressing and it would be prudent to addresss that issue before you lecture me about what is negetive or what you are trying to verify.
I appreciate you for highlighting these humanitarian issues. Wonder if it is not India bashing then why not raise such issues related to your country also, but then it's totally your choice. If you carefully read some threads in last few days, you will realise who are more capable of using abusive and foul language. I leave that to you to find out. Also you are most welcome to visit Indian sites and post positive or negative things as long you feel they are correct.
Lastly I had no intention of lecturing you, just wanted to say that the figures have been repeated many times.
Good luck!

Star Gazer

Ammar isb said:
Pointing fingers and playing the blame game will not do any good! If we have any credible proof that certain elements are fueling this war than such an issue needs to be highlighted at United Nations General Assembly so that the International community can play are role. If we are unable to do this then there is no point in whining over a hidden hands.

It would be only fair to ask you to apply your own wisdom (that you are so generous to share with us ,)to your own situation and stop Pakistan bashing all over your media. As to the question of taking a problem to the UNO,that is a good idea and actually the purpose of the UNO but the problem is that india has yet to fulfill it's promise of plebisite in indian occupied Kashmir so untill then there is very little room for
Pakistani's to trust india.

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
@Sobia !
The UN remains till date a platform for voicing your concerns on regional and global issues, while success stories are few but even so in the recent past there have been cases such as the ban on Jawat-ul-Dawa was due Indias ability to gather international support.
If we do have concrete evidence of foreign elements being involved then the foreign office should play its role, no country has ever been silent on terrorist activities unless if it is an internal conflict.
The point that I want to make is that Pakistan is facing home-grown religious extremism and while there may be some support no one can carry out a series of attacks unless there are favorable grounds at the domestic level.

Star Gazer

Ammar isb said:
@Sobia !
The UN remains till date a platform for voicing your concerns on regional and global issues, while success stories are few but even so in the recent past there have been cases such as the ban on Jawat-ul-Dawa was due Indias ability to gather international support.
If we do have concrete evidence of foreign elements being involved then the foreign office should play its role, no country has ever been silent on terrorist activities unless if it is an internal conflict.
The point that I want to make is that Pakistan is facing home-grown religious extremism and while there may be some support no one can carry out a series of attacks unless there are favorable grounds at the domestic level.

Agreed ther is always help available to such destructive elements from within and the same is the case for the problems in india so , stop false accusations against Pakistan.
If you think that the proof that your govt. has provided in the form of ,bubble gum wrappers,soap cake wrappers and tooth paste etc.then there is a place called the 'International Court of Justice' in The Hague may be you could take your case there and prove that you have solid evidence.
Thankyou for the suggestion of taking issues to UNO, I think you missed my point altogether. Our experience as far india and it's word of honor is concerned is very bitter.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

16.gif

14.gif

10.gif

5.gif

13.gif

IOF made weapons found in balochistan and swat, enjoy...take a break sobia you know where theyre from yet u still try to convince them of stuff... let them bury their head in the sand you enjoy this wonderful collaboration of artists from big izrael and little izrael. One convicted of war crimes and the other of state sponsored terrorism that too against its own people.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFtA9p6BUto&feature=related[/video]

lol feel the love

Star Gazer

Thankyou for the help fury87. It is important to counter the false accusations by such elements because you know they believe in the concept " Jhoot bar bar aur itna ziada bolo keh woh such lage lag jayey". I am note interested to convince them, though that would be a welcome , just want them to know that we are on top of the disinformation game that is being played by them.