Indian Role in afghanistan and pakistan border

tari_sk4u

Citizen
Asalamoalkum..
I have a question in mind which i am unable to answer.

" Why pakistan dont put prove of indian role in pakistani northen areas"

like india gave false proves about Mumbai attack. why we are not doing same..
i am unable to understand..please share ur comments, so that i might clear my self

Pakistan Painda baad
Allah hafiz

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
tari_sk4u,
1. The reason for, Pakistan not being able to provide proof of Indian involvement in Northern Areas, is simple,
There is no Indian involvement in these areas.

2. These people are religious fanatics, and your Pakistan Army and ISI, gave birth to them and nurtured them to fight Pakistans dirty wars in India and Afghanistan.

3. The Taliban regime in Afghanistan (1996-2001), had also banned girls education and also women were not allowed to work. Your country Pakistan was one of the only 3 countries which supported this regime. Taliban were dependent on you for weapons, supplies etc. but did your government ever put pressure on them to stop such brutalities?
Now, when these people are enforcing these same rules in Pakistan, there is such a hue and cry.

4. The whole world and your own government has accepted that Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national, and that the Mumbai attacks were planned and prepared in Pakistan, if you still claim that they are false, then brother, i think you are living in a fools world.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
India has been involved directly and indirectly to make Pakistan instable. The reason behind is, India's government hasn't accepted the existance of Pakistan since day one. Its quite foolish to even comment on their media speculations and false stories. As far as we are concerned, yes we try our best to focus on maintaining peace in south asian region and our media forces are friendly towards Indian media. We have a nation character which is quite straight forward and we don't believe on making stories around.

Now, as I said we don't like making stories around this simplest answer to give is look back at the history how Indian military was involved in east Pakistan instability.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
They are simply chickens whose legs start to tremble when its comes to speaking the sentence "India is behind this..."....... They shouold be ashamed of this attitude...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-Just like a dog your ears stand when you hear india..the only reason Pakistan isn't providing proofs is because leadership is corrupt or else you already saw one of your friends.

-Under taliban govt crime rate went to zero and the poppy that had sky rocketed was almost non existent.

-Are u scared of naming our ally at that time USA..it's ok apart from your frustration be brave enough to acknowledge it.

if i mentioned "Samjhota Express" and hemant karkare the terrorist who torched so many Pakistanis alive on the train as well as gujrat incidence you'd say oh that was blot..as if it was small thing ,,screw all the indians who were involved and may they rot in hell as if not already.

-If taliban as according to you were remotely present in indian militancy you'd see a lot of beheadings since you r still here to chat is proof enough they're not!!! you are somehow illogically trying to convince yourself that it can not be indians themselves.remember "witch"indira gandhi was killed by sikhs or you even got them confused with talibans

-As i said you need a stress reliever since you're all packed with unwanted thoughts and dellusions i'd suggest take a strawl to swat see if that might help :mrgreen:

-worry about dalits or you don't give a damn about them since you are buddhist :mrgreen:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul bhai,
1. You are mistaken if you think that the crime rate was zero under taliban or that poppy production ceased under their rule.
a) The Taliban were the biggest criminals. They used to publicly hang people, shoot them and carry out other medieval punishments.
b) I have written this several times, but people like you taul, don't want to believe the truth. Opium production in Afghanistan was highest in 1999, it is only in 2001 that Taliban restricted its production (because of oversupply, the price of opium in the international market had collapsed, so by reducing supply, Taliban wanted to increase the price again)

Taliban is funding its activities with opium money.

2. America is your ally even today. It has just given you $1.9 bn aid package, though with some very tough conditions. You have basically lost your sovereignty.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
india ke khillaf pakistan ais liye saboot nahi deta q ke humare media me hassan nisar, nazir naji lucman aur aese bohat sai shaks hai humare professor mein Dr. Parves Hoodbohoy aur Farzana BAri Jese Log hai, Humare politician [zardari] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [rasheed] [shahbaz sharif] [nawaz] yeh hain jin ka character sab ko pata hai

aur abb contra app ki barri app afghanistan gia thee taliban ke daur mein joo app ko itna paata hai dosri baat abb kaho gai ke record per hai record per Indara gandhi ki video bhi hai bangldesh bannne ke waqt ki jis mein uas ne tasleem kia tha ke india involved hai aur agar app ko ain media per aur ain reports per itna yaqeen hai tou phele apne mulk ke crime ki baat karo yahan akaer pakistan ke khilaf propaganda nahi banao ,, aur tumahri shaksiat wazeh ker rahi hai ke tum indian raw ke paid agent lagte hoo jis ka kaam hi yahi hai keh propaganda kiya jae ,, app ko darasal pakistan se khatra nahi hai app ko khatra hai humare nazarie sai that is """two nation theory"" app yeh humme bhulana chahte ho jis mein app log kafi had tak kamyab bhi hoe hai lekin app yahan tou bhulane mein logon ko lagge hoe hoo,,, lekin app ki knowledge ke liye bata doon ke ais tarah ki more than 34 ideologies app ke mulk mein urooj per hain app ki shikst ka waqt kareeb araha hai,,, srilanka mein app ki banai hoi tamil tigers haar chuki hai,,, afghnistan mein america haar chuka hai phir app ke mulk mein chalne wali theories ko koi nahi rook sakta app kitne bhi karname karloo humare khilaaf chahiye humme qoumiat mein lara doo firqon mein lara dou, nazriat mein confuse kerdo,, lekin app ke diyeh abb bujh rahe hai han bohat problem hai pakistan mein app logon ke kharee kiye hoe aur app ka urooj chal raha hai lekin yaad rakho subah hone se phele raat bohat ziada kali hoti hai,, shama bujne se phele ziada roshni dene lagti hai,, jub zulm khatam hone wala hota hai tab zalim ziada apne app ko taqatwar sabit kerne lagta hai aur ziada zulm kerta hai,, wohi haal appka hoga inshallah agar app paid agent ho raw ke toh yeh zehan mein rakh loo ager nahi hoo tu ain tak poncha dou....

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Even a pig, a dog, a rat and a monkey would tell contra that India is involved in insurgency in Pakistan. He should take off his blind folds, take out his ear plugs and use his brain cells and should do not believe in things that he wished to believe.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-I believe you live in fairy's world according to even american statistics and according to Colin Powel Opium production was almost close to none,i bet u again missed that interview infact his speech poor u!!! and again Hanging is not some of Medieval practices apart form other punishments ,the punishment of Murder is Hanging in most of the USA states including virginia,and if you talk about other Capital punishments those are Scripture's Punishments in Judaism,Christianity and Islam though a lot not practiced but denying it would be denying the Scriptures so better watch your step again!!!!

-The precise reason for so high crime rate in USA because according to christian evangelicals if capital punishments were carried out would drop to it's lowest level.so moral of the story don't do bad so you won't be hanged!!

-Did you watch "Witch" interview ,,she surely must be your inspiration as she loved to meddle in Pak affairs and admitted,,if it were upto you you'd probably go to her and even deny this fact and say she's lying :lol:

-In Afghanistan CIA with the help of Pak intelligence bolstered taliban and that was against soviets even then india had this pinch and tried irresistably supplying Northern Alliance and now TTP (taliban in Pakistan)India has direct agenda to even malign this situation so a lot is happening in NWFP with your agents being supplied by your 18 consulates,,18 look at the number why would india want to have so many in this part when a lot is under chaos.

-Saqib this poor contra is lonely and no body gives a damn about his view probably even in indian forums so he thought why not give Pak discussion sites a go :?

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul bhai,
1. Public hanging, hanging people in packed football stadiums is a medieval practice.

2. Iam surprised that you agree with the Christian fundamentalists. By the way, who do you think these people would want hanged?

3. CIA helped the Afghan resistance against Soviet invasion. Taliban is purely a creation of the Pakistan Army and the ISI.

4. Indian consulates in Afghanistan:
(1 Embassy + 4 Consulates )

a. Indian Embassy, Kabul
b. Indian Consulate in Herat
c. Indian Consulate in Jalalabad
d. Indian Consulate in Kandhar
e. Indian Consulate in Mazar e Sharif

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-Public hanging is deterrant ofcourse some restrictions do apply as to who should watch

-Do not be surprised or shocked as i warned you earlier any common punishments in the scriptures are agreed upon by all of us.

-you are indirectly now interfering with Islam' Capital punishments.

-Do u need a visit to langley to satisfy yourself that CIA asked Pakistani army for assistance and gave unconditional support to talibans..knock knock..

hey here's something for you to watch,,,watch your deceitful and fraudulent army man just visit this post or u already did and felt ashamed and speecheless :o i think this army guy is from one of those 18 consulates who r helping terrorists.

Betrayed Afghan girl's fight: India's Army Chief reacts

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul bhai,
1. I hope your doubts about the number of Indian consulates in Afghanistan have been cleared.

-Do u need a visit to langley to satisfy yourself that CIA asked Pakistani army for assistance and gave unconditional support to talibans..knock knock..

2. I think you are confused. America lost interest in Afghanistan after the Soviet withdrawl (1987-88). Taliban came to power in South Afghanistan in 1994, and had captured Kabul by 1996, supported by Pakistan Army.
Also, the excuse your government gives every time it is asked why Taliban regime in Afghanistan was supported by them is that, America abandoned Afghanistan and to bring stability, Taliban were necessary...
Your own government says America abandoned Afghanistan after Soviet withdrawl. So how can you say America gave unconditional support to Taliban?

3. Instead of making cheesy jokes, support your arguments with facts.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-What seems jokes to you r facts and that's what keeps you from staying in the real world..Indian facts are 360 degree apart,,that's why we were separated whatever we say you plainly deny even if the whole world stood by it.You stated ajmal kasab was a pakistani and the 1000 paper documents your govt sent to pakistani govt are all in hindi and marhathi either you're so naive or so mentally incapacitated to grasp the fact that official language used has to be english or may be again there was a dodge.

-Nope your count is incorrect i'm talking about your consulates inside pakistan not afghanistan don't rush to object when you do not even know what u r objecting to!

-Unconditional support precisely means they never bothered to interfere and saw what Zbigniew Brzezinski said to Jihadist early in 70's were still true to it's core and believed to be continued by taliban in this very manner which he supported.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul bhai,
1. You seem to be even more confused now.

You stated ajmal kasab was a pakistani and the 1000 paper documents your govt sent to pakistani govt are all in hindi and marhathi either you're so naive or so mentally incapacitated to grasp the fact that official language used has to be english or may be again there was a dodge.

2. The dossier you are referring to was in English, this dossier was discussed by Talat Hussain on his program.

-Nope your count is incorrect i'm talking about your consulates inside pakistan not afghanistan don't rush to object when you do not even know what u r objecting to!

3. Strange...here's what you said initially about the consulates:

hey here's something for you to watch,,,watch your deceitful and fraudulent army man just visit this post or u already did and felt ashamed and speecheless :o i think this army guy is from one of those 18 consulates who r helping terrorists.

By the way, how did Pakistan government allow India to establish 18 consulates in Pakistan??? :lol:
The girl is an Afghan, not a Pakistani.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-You need to calm down and relax before answering do not rush!!the video and post i asked you to watch was the about the nature and character of indian army and indian people (deceiving),it had nothing to do with the prior info about consulates :shock:

-Ofcourse the girl is afghani and our Muslim sister even if it was from your malayli state kerala Muslim i would've felt the same,,calm down as i know you can't feel the same.

-You mean to say we should close all the indian embassies and consulates in Pakistan seems like a very good idea,,and it also sounds a bit you are coming to terms that something fishy is going there :mrgreen:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul bhai,
1. You are totally confused,

First you wrote,

---You are referring to the consulates in Afghanistan(in reality,only 4 not 18)

Then, your next statement,
Nope your count is incorrect i'm talking about your consulates inside pakistan not afghanistan don't rush to object when you do not even know what u r objecting to!

Your final statement,
-You need to calm down and relax before answering do not rush!!the video and post i asked you to watch was the about the nature and character of indian army and indian people (deceiving),it had nothing to do with the prior info about consulates

2. Let me correct you then, India has 1 Embassy and 4 Consulates in Afghanistan, not 18.
India has 1 Embassy in Pakistan, and no consulates.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-This is exactly what happens when you are caught red handed deceiving people then utter confusion and chaos takes over
so initially when u joined the site you were dellusional and now as time progressed you have confusion well situation is getting worse i'd recommend you not to watch that indian army officer right now but may be later.

-listen mohanlal i'm talking about your consulates in Pakistan,,if your research isn't yielding fruitful then what can i do. :mrgreen:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-You can't be serious did i?? :o

-Instead of wasting your time here on the trivial issues which will do no good to you at all, learn the real purpose of your life as to why you've been sent to this earth trust me that's what will count in the end,if u truly seek truth then seek it with an open heart and mind and i urge you to read about Islam,i'm sure you must've heard a lot but never actually tried sitting and reading it by your own self.

nation1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear taul
have u read Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military this book was published in 2005 written by pakistani DIPLOMAT
if not PLEASE READ IT