Indian Muslim women being denied medication because of religion!- Ache din!

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is secular India through the mouth of the pig-f@ced p1ss drinker himself !! This is a RULING BP MINISTER !

abe camel moot drinker , why jinnah did not take all muslims with him to pakistan ? indians ne theka le rakha hai tumare kabaar ka ?.....??

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because he knew you P1ss drinkers cant last for too long ? ? ? ...You cannot handle India - Ruling is not in your DNA - that you would destroy it - which you have - ...Mark my Words - This flag is coming over the Red fort Soon !

The true heirs of the MUGHALS will once again rule india and this time will be FOREVER !..Abhinandhan was just a trailer !!

pakistan-flag-picture-id182820726

abe camel moot drinker , why jinnah did not take all muslims with him to pakistan ? indians ne theka le rakha hai tumare kabaar ka ?.....??

RAW AGENT

Because he knew you P1ss drinkers cant last for too long ? ? ? ...You cannot handle India - Ruling is not in your DNA - that you would destroy it - which you have - ...Mark my Words - This flag is coming over the Red fort Soon !

The true heirs of the MUGHALS will once again rule india and this time will be FOREVER !..Abhinandhan was just a trailer !!

pakistan-flag-picture-id182820726

indians ne to mota danda daal rakha hai , kashmir se 370 hata kar , ukhar lo .

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
no THIS time it will be removed from all OVER INDIA ? ...we have to get rid of the virus ENTIRELY - But ch@ddi sarkar is doing a GREAT JOB ?

Please continue !!
indians ne to mota danda daal rakha hai , kashmir se 370 hata kar , ukhar lo .

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
22000 muslims jamati tablighis are being given medical facilities , this is propaganda by muslims to malign secular india . private doctors can not be forced to admit and see any patient without prior appointment .
کرونا تم لوگوں کی جھونپڑ پٹیوں میں گھس گیا ہے اسنے چڈی دھاریوں کو بہت ننگا کرنا ہے

RAW AGENT

کرونا تم لوگوں کی جھونپڑ پٹیوں میں گھس گیا ہے اسنے چڈی دھاریوں کو بہت ننگا کرنا ہے

corona tumhare pichhware me ghus gaya hai , 2818 bimaar 41 mar gaye .
apni jaan bachao............. ? ? ?