Indian foreign minister demands Pakistan to release Kulbhushan despite ICJ verdict

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جی جی بالکل، کپتان خود گاڑی کو ڈرائیو کر کے کلبھوشن کو واگہہ بارڈر تک چھوڑے گا

گاؤ موتر سرکار نے کپتان کو بھی جسٹس تصدق حسین جیلانی کی طرح امرتسری بھڑووں کا کارندہ سمجھ لیا ۔ ۔

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur Imran Ko puppet bana howa hai ? arresting Hafiz Saeed and opening Air Space and i think Imrana zinai will release him during his visit to USA
tum apni maa ki ksm kha k keh skty ho k maryam ne zina ni kia hoga? aur uski pehli aulaad wqt se boht pehly ho gai...
mai is level tuk jata ni bt tum ne jo likha ye uska jwab hai

Insaaf4Tyrain

tum apni maa ki ksm kha k keh skty ho k maryam ne zina ni kia hoga? aur uski pehli aulaad wqt se boht pehly ho gai...
mai is level tuk jata ni bt tum ne jo likha ye uska jwab hai
Acha uksa nikkah howa howa hai ? Aur Imran ka nikkah howa tha sita white ke sath ? Dil per hath Rakho who corrected the mistake?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
And he wouldn't....this idiot is one of the biggest hypocrite on this forum. His I'd speaks for itself which according to him, he has been trying to get Mod to fix which we all know is a blatant lie. Secondly I saw another post by him where he was pretending to be a patriot Pakistani and was asking forum members to unite against the Indian lobby who is bad mouthing Pakistan but then posting obnoxious threads which seem to suggest to me that either this joker is a messed up Indian or he is Modi's yaar like his masters who never had the courage to say anything against the proven spy and in fact his statement was used during the Indian's lawyer arguments in ICIJ trial. Nawaz and any other person who has conspired against Pakistan or damage its image should be tried as a traitor and hanged publicly.

u did not answered my question Kid...

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
کردو بھئی، اسے زندگی سے "مکتی" دے کررہا کردو اور لاشہ اس کے ملک پہنچا دو- نہ رہے بانس نہ بجے بانسری

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Acha uksa nikkah howa howa hai ? Aur Imran ka nikkah howa tha sita white ke sath ? Dil per hath Rakho who corrected the mistake?
wo bat thek hy k maryam ne baad mai shadi kr li..but jb as per Rana Sanaullah "shift" lagai captain ne tb tou ni nikaah hua wa tha na??
aur again dil pr hath rakh kr batao k ya hamza,shahbaz etc ne kbi zina ni kia hoga??

Ratan

You forgot your daily dose of GoMutra & Gobar endorsed by your Baap GoMutra-Gobar addicted Modi?

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh really and who opened the air space and who arrested hafiz saeed acha woh begairat zinai ghustake sahaba imrana
Air space was opened when corrupt sharifs were in power and so opening it again doesn't prove anything. Hafiz Saeed has been arrested many times in the past so again it's not something important. What important is patwario that your leader himself handed Aimal Kansi over to CIA for money and you talk about 'ghairat'???