Indian family donates heart to pakistani national

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good News. Well done for the family who donated the heart. I have already pledged every part of my usable body parts so that some one could use it.

bravo

Banned
while i was living in india,i used to generally see big groups of pakistani family on medical visa :many small kids(12-48months) with congenital disorder were regular patient in india!![ i wish pakistan looks into cousins marriage;takes proper actions against them which is the sole cause of chronic/genetics disorder]
i had met (one)1 family who had come from karachi and they complained that medical treatment in pakistan being not reliable;cost of surgery/medicines in pakistan being much higher;while other family i met ;said they didn't want to take risk of getting the complicated heart surgery in pakistan!!

first family from karachi had come to india for liver transplant which is a costly surgery ;it costs 20000$ even in india(but they were well off) .I did go to meet the family after the surgery which was successful!!they lived in the city for 30 days and were never discriminated !!

Moreover medical tourism is very common in india...Arabs ,uae,africans,egyptians,indonesians,americans all make way into india for surgery at cheap price;
pakistanis find india a safe,reliable destination for sugery :75% of them who could not afford the surgey were sponsored by rotary club of india and pakistan!!
Moreover private hospitals like apollo,wockardt always exempts 50% of fee for pakistani patients !!A heart replacement surgery in india top notch hospital cost 10000 $ and i too heard that poor family from pakistan even make it to some govt hospitals like AIIMS in delhi ;where surgery hardly cost 1000$ and they have decent facilities!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Conquest has begun

we have started with heart, and will end at the entire India ;)

Seems like it will be slow n sure capture

anyways, good night/salam y'all

15th of Shaban mubarak, may it bring peace and strength in our country and also riddance of the PPP/MQM govts.

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Humanity beyond borders, DMC docs In India give Pak kids a new lease of life

Two Pakistani kids suffering from serious heart disease where given a second life by doctors at the Hero DMC Heart Institute.Both Ansra Baitul and Master Ahmed were suffering from a serious heart disease from their birth

Prem Gupta, secretary, DMC managing society, said the medical fraternity has decided to waive off 50 percent of the total cost of surgery for patients coming from Pakistan f
Check out the video views by visitor came from Pak and docs : View jagbani live video

gazoomartian

Salam all Pakis

I have replied to this thread stating that Conquest of Indian has begun.

I am pleased to inform you that my post has hit week nerve of at least one Indian. [hilar]

I have received a hate email from member bravo. So far he had not hit my iggy bin but he is diligently working on it.

Below is his email, enjoy [hilar]
Dont ask me what he meant by 'ran away from caps....' lol

[h=2]you r stupid[/h]
Gajoo beta!!

conquest has begun since 1947 and pak hv been conquered by china,american!

save your *** :):lol::lol:i know you ran away from caps in bangladesh to canada :P:13:

gazoomartian

Dear Paki brothers

you should not get all upbeat about the 'donation' of heart by the survivors of a dead Indians.

I am almost certain that this is not a donation, its a transaction. They must have sold it for 100's of 1000's of rupees.

So dont go thanking Indians for the good business deal

gazoomartian

chalo acha ha is family na kisi indian ko dil dana ka kabal bhi nhain samgha.
(clap)(clap)long story short.

تمھیں دل دیا دل کے قابل تمہی ہو
میرا پیار تم میری منزل
تمہی ہو

میرا پیار یاد رکھنا

famous Pak song

bravo

Banned
Salam all Pakis

I have replied to this thread stating that Conquest of Indian has begun.

I am pleased to inform you that my post has hit week nerve of at least one Indian. [hilar]

I have received a hate email from member bravo. So far he had not hit my iggy bin but he is diligently working on it.

Below is his email, enjoy [hilar]
Dont ask me what he meant by 'ran away from caps....' lol

[h=2]you r stupid[/h]
Gajoo beta!!

conquest has begun since 1947 and pak hv been conquered by china,american!

save your *** :):lol::lol:i know you ran away from caps in bangladesh to canada :P:13:

you ran away from ghetto bengali camps in bangladesh and made your way to canada in assylum!!you brain is full of dust bin radical thoughts and you cant think anything beyond hate !
I said it true!!you are one of the war monger and hate monger clown!!Conquest of pakistan by colonial agent began the day pakistan signed CENTO,Baghdad pact;; the family who got heart said that they could not afford to spend money to get surgery in pakistan and his heart was already damaged beyond repair!!

I have myself met many pakistani patients who travel to india for surgery;don expect me to be a hate monger like you;i may have difference of opinion with majority of you people;but there is something called humanity and we indians learn it more than religion !!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This thread has been started with a very positive gestures, and I was expecting it going to be end peacefully, however our most senior member couldn't bear with it, I do understand his feeling, however I will not support such kind of remarks passed over to those members, who got provoked.

@gazoomartian is a very senior member and a emotional Pakistani Patriot, his contribution toward forum has been highly appreciated by team, however we as team expect from all members including Gazoomartian to respect every member of forum, regardless or Nationality, Religion, ethnicity etc etc

@Waseem
@Adeel
@Communicator
@Saeed1
@foqia khan
[MENTION=15663]ayshairas[/MENTION]