Indian Army Chief says troops are ready to retrieve Azad Kashmir and make it a part of India

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Never underestimate your enemy. Plan is to engage Pakistan on both fronts. New TTP in form of ISIS-K/Blackwater is ready on western side. Even another drama like OBL capture in Pakistan territory maybe planned to kick start things...

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At least have more courage than ours..... who can't give such statements even after 40 days curfew.

Courage LOLZZZZ... Their Army is 3 times bigger with 7 times bigger military budget, yet they are giving mere statements and you are calling it courage just because you hate your own Army and Imran khan.

Not to mention that despite this big gap we humiliated them big time just recently and they liked the Fantastic Tea!

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Courage LOLZZZZ... Their Army is 3 times bigger with 7 times bigger military budget, yet they are giving mere statements and you are calling it courage just because you hate your own Army and Imran khan.

Not to mention that despite this big gap we humiliated them big time just recently and they liked the Fantastic Tea!
LOL they have made Kashmir part of India...... they are not afraid of us. Stop living in a fools errand.......

what you want me to do become a cheer leader, dancing on nothing? 40 days kashmiris have been denied food and medicine...... you want me to sing a song for the rulers.....

i don't hate anyone... i am objective person... unlike so called patriots who are in every country, india pakistan america israel...... cheering everything their government and army do.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just imagine if the situation was reversed and Pakistan had superiority in budget and numbers? The reality is people like this Jibran guy thought he and his off spring would be better off in secular Endia. Recent direction of Endia has put ppl like him that are part of the pseudo liberal brigade in depression and settled the two nation theory for them once and for all.

Muhammad Jibran

Just imagine if the situation was reversed and Pakistan had superiority in budget and numbers? The reality is people like this Jibran guy thought he and his off spring would be better off in secular Endia. Recent direction of Endia has put ppl like him that are part of the pseudo liberal brigade in depression and settled the two nation theory for them once and for all.
lol we want to see india invaded and conqured..... unlike you guys who are satisfied watching kashmiris die

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol we want to see india invaded and conqured..... unlike you guys who are satisfied watching kashmiris die
Unlike you, ppl like me live in reality and not a dream land. You expect me to believe you want war when your post history reveals that's just the narrative/agenda you want to push this week. Next week if war happens you will be pushing the anti war agenda. I can spot chameleons who change their colors from a mile away.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL they have made Kashmir part of India...... they are not afraid of us. Stop living in a fools errand.......

what you want me to do become a cheer leader, dancing on nothing? 40 days kashmiris have been denied food and medicine...... you want me to sing a song for the rulers.....

i don't hate anyone... i am objective person... unlike so called patriots who are in every country, india pakistan america israel...... cheering everything their government and army do.

If you notice I didn't criticize your concern about Kashmir, I criticized you for calling them courageous despite the big gap we have. It's like a Dog is threatening to kill a Cat and you are praising the Dog's courage.

Muhammad Jibran

If you notice I didn't criticize your concern about Kashmir, I criticized you for calling them courageous despite the big gap we have. It's like a Dog is threatening to kill a Cat and you are praising the Dog's courage.
when did i priase thier courage? i only say that they aren't afraid of us which is infact true.

Muhammad Jibran

Unlike you, ppl like me live in reality and not a dream land. You expect me to believe you want war when your post history reveals that's just the narrative/agenda you want to push this week. Next week if war happens you will be pushing the anti war agenda. I can spot chameleons who change their colors from a mile away.
lol .... you are psycho