India VS New Zealand 1st Test - Indian fall of wickets

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نيوزی لينڈ نے انڈيا کی کتے والی کی ہے ۔۔۔ ہاہاہا

GeoG

New Zealand were Lucky with couple of crucial decisions
Indian Public is going to curse their Board for not having DRS
yeh Tendulkar kay baad ab Kohli ko 7 Barian dilwana chahtay thay, hor choopo...

Wonder why india doesn't support Review System!!!

Superstitious Indian board

Indian batsmen should have easily chased. But some of them threw their wickets. Moreover Indian bowling was pathetic in 1st inning. India could have still won without DRS.
McCullum rarely plays big innings and Indiian bowling converts a hitter into a test batsman

I was still happy with last 1 hour performance of Dhoni, Jadeja and Khan. Dhoni's sad no ball dismissal lost India the match. Dhoni was playing it ODI style :)

Last edited:

GeoG

Indian batsmen should have easily chased. But some of them threw their wickets. Moreover Indian bowling was pathetic in 1st inning. India could have still won without DRS.
McCullum rarely plays big innings and Indiian bowling converts a hitter into a test batsman

I was still happy with last 1 hour performance of Dhoni, Jadeja and Khan. Dhoni's sad no ball dismissal lost India the match. Dhoni was playing it ODI style :)

should have called Misbah
how to successfully chase a big score...:)

Bubble_in_the_World

MPA (400+ posts)
They want to rule the Cricket world and Look at their performance. Team Pakistan is way better than these idiots atleast they are winning away from home. Great work Misbah Eleven you have made us proud on numerous occasions, welldone

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)

you r right that if drs system is there may be some other results come out coz also some batsman of nz was given out which are acutually not out.....i remember one of the LBW

desicad

GeoG said:
wazaahat karna pasand karoge......what is that statement supposed to mean?.......just too happy that India lost the match......

should have called Misbah
how to successfully chase a big score...:)
misbah.....lol......are you serious or the fact that you are ecstatic on India not having good last couple of months which made you write that comment?.....any idea how many successful chases MS is involved in?........
would you also like to revisit Mohali 2011?........;)

Last edited:

desicad

Wonder why india doesn't support Review System!!!
that's a million dollar question......(bigsmile).......never understood the reason given by the BCCI that DRS is not 100% foolproof......even if that is the case, the idea should be to get more correct decisions for comparatively a fair game.......

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
that's a million dollar question......(bigsmile).......never understood the reason given by the BCCI that DRS is not 100% foolproof......even if that is the case, the idea should be to get more correct decisions for comparatively a fair game.......

I think BCCI should support DRS. May be it undermines the ability of umpires to perform better ? But if DRS is unlimited, then I agree. In the last world cup, it was limited to two decisions in an innings ?

desicad

I think BCCI should support DRS. May be it undermines the ability of umpires to perform better ? But if DRS is unlimited, then I agree. In the last world cup, it was limited to two decisions in an innings ?
DRS should not be unlimited, that will waste a lot of time and make a mockery of the umpires as whenever the decision is not in favour the team will go for the review instead when the players genuinly feel that decision needs to be revisited........

Imranpak

On the field India are nothing more then average. Off it, for the time being they are in control due to the revenue they generate.

Decisions going against India made the victory even sweeter(bigsmile)(bigsmile) A partisan home crowd all charged up behind the home team was great to see as well:biggthumpup:

Refusal to accept the DRS system came back to haunt Bharat and it's supporters(clap).

Last edited:

karella

971607_244386895724270_1553100089_n.jpg