India threatens to stop water flow to Pakistan

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What outcomes, since Ayub Khan sold them the water. Ayub being a Phustun what right did he have selling Punjabi water, no shame Khan and this Imran Khan has give Sikhs land to build Mecca. What a miserably hypocrite race of people.
You have no clue. I think sometimes when you punch keys randomly you get some sentences together.
Stop spreading hate, Ayub was loved by Punjab, as is Imran and just as was Bhutto, or even Nawaz Sharif. Your statements are more hateful and hypocritical than Ayub's actions.
Your attempts will only fly in your face soon In sha Allah.

muhammadadeel

Ayub was loved by Punjab, as is Imran and just as was Bhutto

bcz Punjabi's were brainwashed. Who in their right mindset wud accept selling legs to someone and then expect to start walking. Punjabi rivers belong to Punjab first, we need to get them back. That is a Punjabi birth right.

stargazer

bcz Punjabi's were brainwashed. Who in their right mindset wud accept selling legs to someone and then expect to start walking. Punjabi rivers belong to Punjab first, we need to get them back. That is a Punjabi birth right.
And you are the only non-brain washed Punjabi! Really? this is not what Muslims believe, nor what Quaid said, so keep your hatred and poor attempts to divide us.
Oh by the way I am a brain washed Punjabi. so don't talk to me.

muhammadadeel

And you are the only non-brain washed Punjabi! Really? this is not what Muslims believe, nor what Quaid said, so keep your hatred and poor attempts to divide us.
Oh by the way I am a brain washed Punjabi. so don't talk to me.

I don't care who said what. I know my rights. Punjabi rivers belong to Punjab. No punjabi wud have sold them, that is why a Phustun did it.

stargazer

I don't care who said what. I know my rights. Punjabi rivers belong to Punjab. No punjabi wud have sold them, that is why a Phustun did it.
So you don't care what Allah says in Koran or what our prophet Mohammad SAWW said about muslims, or what Quad said???
In that case who cares what you say?? Rat's ass!! Mosquito's wing !!

muhammadadeel

So you don't care what Allah says in Koran or what our prophet Mohammad SAWW said about muslims, or what Quad said???

Where does Allah or anyone says sell a free man as a slave, sell Punjabi rivers. If there is let me know I'll be done with religion and Pakistan.

disgusted

What outcomes, since Ayub Khan sold them the water. Ayub being a Phustun what right did he have selling Punjabi water, no shame Khan and this Imran Khan has give Sikhs land to build Mecca. What a miserably hypocrite race of people.
Already Punjabi, Pashtun controversies are being started. It seems that before India breaks up into smaller entities Pakistan will give them a surprise and break up before India.Punjab will then have a safe and fireproof 'pag'.

stargazer

Already Punjabi, Pashtun controversies are being started. It seems that before India breaks up into smaller entities Pakistan will give them a surprise and break up before India.Punjab will then have a safe and fireproof 'pag'.
Isn't that what you indians have been working on for the past 72 years? and then to act as if you are just thinking about it right now.
Let me assure you, indian stooges like Ghaffar khan and his son Wali khan and grandson Asfandyarwali failed in KPK, Jeay Sind failed in Sindh, Altaf Hussain failed in Karachi and Punjab was always beyond your reach Alhamdulillah.
What you have done to Kashmiris is the last bloody nail in your rotten proverbial coffin In sha Allah.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
not Pakistani's mainly Punjabi's since partition.
  1. Punjabi's are thrown like dogs in a fight.
  2. Punjabi rivers are sold out by thief Phustun Ayub Khan
  3. Punjabi language destroyed.
What else do you want more. Punjabi blood is cheap to abuse.

My friend osi Pakhtoon ne Pakistan ke saare dam banae.... tumhare Panjabi Sharif Khandan to mulk ko bech ke kha gae haen....

disgusted

Isn't that what you indians have been working on for the past 72 years? and then to act as if you are just thinking about it right now.
Let me assure you, indian stooges like Ghaffar khan and his son Wali khan and grandson Asfandyarwali failed in KPK, Jeay Sind failed in Sindh, Altaf Hussain failed in Karachi and Punjab was always beyond your reach Alhamdulillah.
What you have done to Kashmiris is the last bloody nail in your rotten proverbial coffin In sha Allah.
Mr Daydreamer probably you think that your pop and grandpop created Pakistan singlehandedly. Before you call me a filthy Indian wake up. My granddad put more into Pakistan movement than your entire tabbar.