India is Screwed by Pakistan, Christine Fair!!!

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In other words Endian administration is gang raped in Afghanistan by Pakistani administration ? Pakistan is a problem, oh really, your masters tried for 20 years and here we are. Better shut your filthy mouth and enjoy the situation. These hypocrites are silent when it comes to atrocities in Kashmir and India and human rights violation by RSS and Modi!!!

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She reminds me one of the colleague of mine...
Obviously, she is not married!!!
Ouch!!!!!!
That hurts.......!!!!!!!

Two big elephants in the room just got lost in thin air..... Kashmir and second the Humanitarian Crisis in present day Afghanistan..... I guess you might have noticed the real thorn twisting in the sides of India now is Kashmir.

Christine, in one honest term told the Indians that their policy was flawed since the start. The Afghan Ambassador tells them why?

It is just because their focus had always been Pakistan "via Bhatinda" and not the people of Afghanistan. Even now, they are dreading Taliban and don't really want to address the plight of the Afghan people.

Their real reason of failure is the "Fatoor" they carry in their heads.

On the other hand, Christine, as she told you that she had been "dining out" with Joe Biden, appears clearly biased and out of place when she mentions that TTP have two wings, one is with Pakistan and the other is against Pakistan.... however, she deliberately left a hole in her argument by not telling that the faction, which, according to her is anti Pakistan was getting funded by "Anti-Pakistan" elements, which pushed Pakistan to take a turn on Afghan diplomacy. Perhaps, this was never the question .... though she defined where and how TTP struck Pakistan, but rather conveniently ignores the eastern side of the Indus is closer to some of the anti Pakistan retards and it was easier for them to arrange the logistics there, rather than in the far out areas of KP (i.e the West of Indus).

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Ouch!!!!!!
That hurts.......!!!!!!!

Two big elephants in the room just got lost in thin air..... Kashmir and second the Humanitarian Crisis in present day Afghanistan..... I guess you might have noticed the real thorn twisting in the sides of India now is Kashmir.

Christine, in one honest term told the Indians that their policy was flawed since the start. The Afghan Ambassador tells them why?

It is just because their focus had always been Pakistan "via Bhatinda" and not the people of Afghanistan. Even now, they are dreading Taliban and don't really want to address the plight of the Afghan people.

Their real reason of failure is the "Fatoor" they carry in their heads.

That Ex-Ambassador is playing to the gallery in Afghanistan, like Mehbooba Mufti and Adbullah do from time to time...

Sohail Shuja

That Ex-Ambassador is playing to the gallery in Afghanistan, like Mehbooba Mufti and Adbullah do from time to time...
That person may be fake, but the problem is real. The funds of Afghanistan are frozen in the US banks. This means there will be no trade, no medicines and no salaries, perhaps not even enough money to buy oil for transportation of goods and electricity.

This is one shortcoming in front of Afghanistan right now.

Secondly, one of the participants spoke a word about Kashmir..... but no one deliberately picked it up .... that was.... well ..... amazing... perhaps, but not something unexpected.

They want Taliban to mellow down, but they don't wan't to change their stance on Kashmir.... they dread the Taliban takeover and fear an emergence of terrorism, but they do not see what their policy on Kashmir will bring forth? They are obviously afraid of any Taliban elements taking up the matter of Kashmir.... that will be a total disaster for India. Let them keep their heads buried in the sand for now.... but sooner or later... someone is going to feel the heat at some distal end of their bodies.

HSiddiqui

Having America's and India's words, that Pakistan had been supporting Taliban, and in fact this is Pakistan who has won not the Taliban, the world at least should then admit that Pakistan is the Super Power on this earth created by the all mighty ALLAH, because if it is Pakistan as they say who supported and won in Afghanistan, that means PAKISTAN vs AMERICA, INDIA & ALL NATO ALLIES, and Pakistan defeated all these countries gathered to rule in Afghanistan.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
That person may be fake, but the problem is real. The funds of Afghanistan are frozen in the US banks. This means there will be no trade, no medicines and no salaries, perhaps not even enough money to buy oil for transportation of goods and electricity.

This is one shortcoming in front of Afghanistan right now.

Secondly, one of the participants spoke a word about Kashmir..... but no one deliberately picked it up .... that was.... well ..... amazing... perhaps, but not something unexpected.

They want Taliban to mellow down, but they don't wan't to change their stance on Kashmir.... they dread the Taliban takeover and fear an emergence of terrorism, but they do not see what their policy on Kashmir will bring forth? They are obviously afraid of any Taliban elements taking up the matter of Kashmir.... that will be a total disaster for India. Let them keep their heads buried in the sand for now.... but sooner or later... someone is going to feel the heat at some distal end of their bodies.

World is no longer Unipolar...

Smaller footprint of the West will result in much bigger one from China.
China has a great interest in "Stable" Afghanistan, quite opposite to that of the West.

Sohail Shuja

World is no longer Unipolar...

Smaller footprint of the West will result in much bigger one from China.
China has a great interest in "Stable" Afghanistan, quite opposite to that of the West.
Yes I agree that China and Russia will compensate.

I was talking about the Indian view. They still look at Afghanistan from the POV of strategic utility, rather than from a humanitarian one. This is their real reason of failure if they can understand that. However, it is apparent that they will continue along this continuum and it is expected that this is not just the failure of India in Afghanistan, rather, it is just the start of it....

Do and have good is the thumb rule.... I believe.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Yes I agree that China and Russia will compensate.

I was talking about the Indian view. They still look at Afghanistan from the POV of strategic utility, rather than from a humanitarian one. This is their real reason of failure if they can understand that. However, it is apparent that they will continue along this continuum and it is expected that this is not just the failure of India in Afghanistan, rather, it is just the start of it....

Do and have good is the thumb rule.... I believe.

Ball is now in Taliban's court...

They don't have the option to squander this golden opportunity, else it could lead to a protracted civil war where India will sure to pour gasoline to make it burn longer and hotter!!!

Sohail Shuja

Ball is now in Taliban's court...

They don't have the option to squander this golden opportunity, else it could lead to a protracted civil war where India will sure to pour gasoline to make it burn longer and hotter!!!
Yes, that is what probably may ensue if the Indians continue with their same policy.

That is the point-- they have to change their policy in order to have different results in Afghanistan.

Why not handover medicines and ration supplies to whoever is in charge on purely humanitarian grounds?

But I know this "Banya" mentality. They don't give, they invest, for a return. This is what is fundamentally wrong with their thinking and hence I don't foresee them reaping any different results than a failure.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even when congress was in power, Pakistan was suffering with bomb blasts in 2008. It's not just Modi, Gandhi family is same. At least Modi is public about his hatred.