India is Screwed by Pakistan, Christine Fair!!!

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
Barkha i really hope that you watch this program after it is being recorded

On one hand talibans are actually dictated by Pakistan
on the other hand talibaan could embolden TTP that can harm Pakistan

or if you really think it is not that straight forward then at least dont say this with straight head that Pakistan won with rise of Kabul.

We won or lost time will tell but India has lost and yes on 15th August

Please have some shame when talk about diplomatic links with Talibaan after ridiculing them in the worst possible way

or you guyz have no shame may be

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نہ تين ميں نہ تيرا ميں اور انڈينز پروگرام ايسے کر رہے ہيں جيسے يہ افغانستان کے مالک ہوں اور طالبان نے آکر انکو کان سے پکڑ کر باہر نکال ديا ہو ۔

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)
Christine is just another disgruntled anti-Pakistan so called intellectual who is always on CIA and RAW parole..she conveniently ignores the role RAW had in Afghanistan and so nicely place Pakistan in middle of all this discussion..she is really old “dotard” ??..really people should learn what intellectual dishonesty is from Indians and Christine

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Christine is just another disgruntled anti-Pakistan so called intellectual who is always on CIA and RAW parole..she conveniently ignores the role RAW had in Afghanistan and so nicely place Pakistan in middle of all this discussion..she is really old “dotard” ??..really people should learn what intellectual dishonesty is from Indians and Christine

OIP.EmgcwCj1QVNTaSLm4z-JJwHaF7

They also like to be Christine, but unfortunately have Brown Skin...

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)

But one thing is good about Christine that she is known anti-Pakistan so called intellectual but when ever she is invited in indian programs she always bash India in some or other way.
she said here on their face taht you are screwed and once she was invited by indian airforce program with regard to balakot and she said on their face there was no F16 show down

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)
But one thing is good about Christine that she is known anti-Pakistan so called intellectual but when ever she is invited in indian programs she always bash India in some or other way.
she said here on their face taht you are screwed and once she was invited by indian airforce program with regard to balakot and she said on their face there was no F16 show down

I know , but I take these statements differently..she is basically telling Indians in both cases to man up and fight Pakistan for real..again her opinions are distorted and conflicting in itself..she is master in twisting facts when it comes to India and Pakistan ..she clearly takes side with India foreign policy and she is all for bashing Pakistan..so just mild statement against India is nothing for me..I only want her to state facts and that will never happen if it’s Pakistan that is being discussed…even her facts are her own and not the reality

desan

President (40k+ posts)

She reminds me one of the colleague of mine...
Obviously, she is not married!!!

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
I know , but I take these statements differently..she is basically telling Indians in both cases to man up and fight Pakistan for real..again her opinions are distorted and conflicting in itself..she is master in twisting facts when it comes to India and Pakistan ..she clearly takes side with India foreign policy and she is all for bashing Pakistan..so just mild statement against India is nothing for me..I only want her to state facts and that will never happen if it’s Pakistan that is being discussed…even her facts are her own and not the reality
I agree
but indians are champs in self boasting so christine fair is not easy customer for them too

Eyeaan

Christine Fair had been spewing propaganda against Pakistan the same as Indians and she is still perpetuating Indian narrative.
If she were honest then she should tell Indians that funding terrorist organization like TTP and BLA and creating puppet wings of Daesh, IS and alqaeda was not going to succeed. It was a losing and short-sighted strategy since the USA and especially Biden were not to openly involve in terrorist attacks and funding against China.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)

Just imagine how incompetent India is that even a anti-Pakistan "intellectual" bashing India by saying India is screwed. Definitely is madam!

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Christian is against Pakistan for some unknown reason!! She also lies to support her hatred!! She said taliban are pakistani ???

sensible

طالبان پاکستان کی پروڈکٹ ہیں اور مودی بھی پاکستان کی پروڈکٹ ہے؟ وہ بھی ٹیررسٹ ہی ہے