India faces setback at ICJ: ICJ rejects India's plea for Kulbhushan Jadhav's release

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan nay case jeet lia Alhamdullilah India ICIIJ ko satisfy kernay main naakam raha
i just asked it. but he will eventually be handed over ?
India International Court may bohat ummeed say gaya tha. Lakin aaj India International Court may Zaleel hoh gaya.
ShamShan Ghat me aj bohat pia jae ga...
And the actual news here

The court found by 15 votes to 1 that Pakistan had breached Jadhav’s rights under the Vienna convention on consular relations by not allowing Indian diplomats to visit him in jail, according to the document.

The ICJ has no means to enforce its rulings which are final and without appeal. It is unclear from the ruling what exactly would constitute an effective review of Jadhav’s sentence.

Mostly in favour of Pakistan as only a review of the sentence is asked, not to over turn, nor was trial declared illegal or unfair nor was he declared innocent and ordered free as India wanted, but instead India gets consular access to Patel Bhai.

In laymans terms. Patel Bhai is an Indian spy and had a fair trial only the ICJ is asking for leniency in the death sentence

ha ha ha ha .............ISI agent javed .habib ke bare me kya socha ?.... ? ? ?

giphy.gif

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks to Allah SWT who made conveniences to get rid of idiot nawaz shrief from power and this new government put up that case in true patriotic way into ICJ.whole Pakistani's witnessed bloody nawaz shrief and his crook cabinet member never ever said a single word about bloody kulbohshan at any forum , we should give them a lesson.so time has come hang that spy as soon as possible as bloody indian did with all Muslim specially Kashmiris.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks to Allah SWT who made conveniences to get rid of idiot nawaz shrief from power and this new government put up that case in true patriotic way into ICJ.whole Pakistani's witnessed bloody nawaz shrief and his crook cabinet member never ever said a single word about bloody kulbohshan at any forum , we should give them a lesson.so time has come hang that spy as soon as possible as bloody indian did with all Muslim specially Kashmiris.
Don't worry ram lund, Patel bhai wont have a chance to tell you tea was fantastic like Abhinandan. You will only receive his dead body, which you can then burn and throw in the ganga and pollute it even more. That is if the aghori sadhus don't get to it first and eat it all up first! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't worry ram lund, Patel bhai wont have a chance to tell you tea was fantastic like Abhinandan. You will only receive his dead body, which you can then burn and throw in the ganga and pollute it even more. That is if the aghori sadhus don't get to it first and eat it all up first! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

lund mian don't worry , we will hang your lund spy coln jahid habib , you will get his body to award him sitara e jurrat for spying and organising terrorism in india .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
lund mian don't worry , we will hang your lund spy coln jahid habib , you will get his body to award him sitara e jurrat for spying and organising terrorism in india .

Abhay O chaddi. Jahid Habib LOL Learn how to speak properly
And why angry on being called lund? Isn't ram lingham i.e Ram's Lund a respectable name in India ?

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abhay O chaddi. Jahid Habib LOL Learn how to speak properly
And why angry on being called lund? Isn't ram lingham i.e Ram's Lund a respectable name in India ?

abe lund mian tum kyon pareshan ho ram ling se ? tumhari samajh lund tak hi hai ? ? hamesha gaand me lund daal ke ghomte ho bachpan se ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
abe lund mian tum kyon pareshan ho ram ling se ? tumhari samajh lund tak hi hai ? ? hamesha gaand me lund daal ke ghomte ho bachpan se ?

Lund, lund hi rahe ga. I don't have time to posts facts about your toilets, why India is the rape capital of the world, where even animals are also not spared from getting raped by some horny asshole. How your stupid caste system treats dalits worse than animals so on and so forth.

Shame on a country where cows are sacred and safe than women! Akkkkhhhh Thuuuu. on you dirty S.O.Bs

And what a lame patheric disgusting creature you people have to be to come on Pakistani forums and get your asses kicked on a daily basis. You don't see anyone from here going and shitting on your stupid Indian forums if you have any that is.

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lund, lund hi rahe ga. I don't have time to posts facts about your toilets, why India is the rape capital of the world, where even animals are also not spared from getting raped by some horny asshole. How your stupid caste system treats dalits worse than animals so on and so forth.

Shame on a country where cows are sacred and safe than women! Akkkkhhhh Thuuuu. on you dirty S.O.Bs

And what a lame patheric disgusting creature you people have to be to come on Pakistani forums and get your asses kicked on a daily basis. You don't see anyone from here going and shitting on your stupid Indian forums if you have any that is.

ha ha ha ............bhikhmanga ........... ? ? ?