India decides to choke Pakistan's water supply

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Expect worse from Modi.
Stopping our share of water and violating Sindh Taas agreement is an open act of war.

Secondly, India wont just stop water without homework, they have probably studied the agreement and found some loopholes so they will go ahead with stopping the water because they think they can get away with it from the legal point of view.
We better have some good legal team in place.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are tactics to keep Modi's election campaign alive. They know they can't do it as if they do then they will face humiliation at International front as Pakistan will not keep quite.

mercedesbenz

بس آ جا کے کھوتی کھو پر آ۔ کر ہی رکنی تھی؟؟لخ دی لعنت ھے تم ھندووں پر کتی کے بچو ناچ نہ جانے آنگن ٹیڑہ والی بات ھے یہ، یا اب بزدلو اوچھے ھتکنڈو کے سوا کچھ سمجھ میں نہیں آ رھا؟تم بزدل ھو اور جاھل بھی آج کل ڈین ھاگ ھالینڈ میں انٹر نیشنل عدالت میں اس قتل دھشت گرد کلبھوشن یادیں کے کیس میں تمھیں اتنی ذلالت اٹھانی پڑے گی اسی طرح کل کو انٹرنیشنل فورم رہ جب پانی کے ایشو پر فیصلہ آیا تو پھر شرم سے اپنی اپنی ماں کی چو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔میں گھس جانا۔

Xiggs

Yeh sari instructions modi ko zaroor jati umrah se mil rahi hongi...pehle nooray ko marwaya, ab farari modi ko marwaygi.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
Too much histeria, India acting like a 3 year old throwing tantrums, It is not that simple taking water away from Pakistan. What we have successfully done is isolated India from the rest of the world and with more countries taking interest in CPEC Pakistan's geo political situation will become stronger each day

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Expect worse from Modi.
Stopping our share of water and violating Sindh Taas agreement is an open act of war.

Secondly, India wont just stop water without homework, they have probably studied the agreement and found some loopholes so they will go ahead with stopping the water because they think they can get away with it from the legal point of view.
We better have some good legal team in place.

Tyrion Lannister

apne pyo ka hai to krke dikha, world bank ke khlaf jaane ki auqat hai to dikha, international regulation ke khlaf jae ga to hum khul ke maaren ge phir kahan jae ga roone matam krne, tere bnae hue dam na chene to hum pakistani nahi

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
isi pani ki khatir saqib Nisar focused on Dam and today Arastoo ka sala was rubbishing against Saqib Nisar is lya ma kahta hu k PMLN is Indian second face here in pakistan

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
We must not hesitate to give our policy if India violates Sindh Taas Agreement.
Our policy should be very clear and based on political and military solutions.

We must consider it a great opportunity if India goes against this agreement.

No one on the upstream can change the directions of rivers/stop flow of rivers for the people in downstream and we must also claim on other three rivers as well.

Unfortunately, India will strengthen our belief that India must leave Kahmir.........................

Xiggs

You are wrong, this is your own theory
...and you want to impose your propounded theory on me? Great!:):) I have seen your posts too and your theory applies to you to a tee when it comes to IK and Pak army...so stop preaching my friend.

Muhammad Jibran

...and you want to impose your propounded theory on me? Great!:):) I have seen your posts too and your theory applies to you to a tee when it comes to IK and Pak army...so stop preaching my friend.
LoL ..... I say the thing which i can defend .... Try me when ever you feel like....
I have kicked the asses of entire PTI paid social media activists on this forum

Xiggs

LoL ..... I say the thing which i can defend .... Try me when ever you feel like....
I have kicked the asses of entire PTI paid social media activists on this forum
That's what you falsely believe whereas the reality is quite the opposite..... Btw! My views are mine...take em or leave em but you can't change em. I would rather bang my head on a wall than argue with a noora zardari diehard fan. Lol.