India among 10 countries that will see most growth

Narayan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
25growth1.jpg

Half of CEOs based in developed markets believe that emerging economies are more important to their company's future, as do 68 per cent of CEOs who are themselves based in emerging markets, according to a Pricewaterhouse Coopers survey.
PwC surveyed 1,258 business leaders in 60 countries from September to December 2011, and conducted further in-depth interviews with 38 CEOs.
Let's see which countries CEOs think are the most important for overall growth.
Click NEXT to see where India ranks...

25growth2.jpg

India
http://realtime.rediff.com/instasearch#!IndiaHow many CEOs think India is most important: 14 per cent
Global ranking: 4
Almost a third of CEOs globally believe that their biggest opportunities for growth lie in developing new products and services to differentiate themselves and remain competitive.
25growth3.jpg

ChinaHow many CEOs think China is most important: 30 per centGlobal ranking: 1Thirty per cent are determined to expand share in existing markets. Above all, CEOs are looking to grow outside their home base, and are simultaneously building local capabilities in each of their important markets.

25growth4.jpg

The United States
How many CEOs think the US is most important: 22 per cent
Global ranking: 2
They are extending operational footprints, building strategic alliances and creating networks that include research and development, manufacturing and services support.

25growth5.jpg

Brazil
http://realtime.rediff.com/instasearch#!BrazilHow many CEOs think Brazil is most important: 15 per cent
Global ranking: 3
Building manufacturing capacity, for example, is important for many CEOs in each of their key markets, so China faces increasing competition as CEOs reach further afield.

25growth6.jpg

How many CEOs think Germany is most important: 12 per cent
Global ranking: 5
Emerging economies are an increasingly important source of growth for most CEOs, whether these markets are close to home or 5,000 miles away.

25growth7.jpg

Russia
http://realtime.rediff.com/instasearch#!RussiaHow many CEOs think Russia is most important: 8 per cent
Global ranking: 6
Yet developed and emerging economies alike are considered destinations that CEOs believe are critical for their organisations.
25growth8.jpg

The United Kingdom
How many CEOs think the UK is most important: 6 per cent
Global ranking: 7
Over 60 different economies were named by CEOs as key overseas markets. Solid growth and rising domestic spending power in more economies around the world, like Indonesia, Colombia and Turkey, for example, are propelling CEOs past a mindset focused solely on the BRICs.

25growth9.jpg

FranceHow many CEOs think France is most important: 5 per centGlobal ranking: 8The US and Germany were among the economies identified by the most CEOs, and mentioned as economies where they are expanding capabilities.

25growth10.jpg

Japan
How many CEOs think Japan is most important: 5 per cent
Global ranking: 9
Nearly equal numbers of CEOs from developed and emerging markets identified the two countries as important.

25growth11.jpg

Australia
http://realtime.rediff.com/instasearch#!AustraliaHow many CEOs think Australia is most important: 4 per cent
Global ranking: 10
China presents a different picture of diversification: it's important to 37 per cent of CEOs based in developed economies versus 24 per cent of CEOs based in emerging economies.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is Turkey? Waqt waqt ki baat hai. One time pakistan was growing very fast and India was very poor country in the world. If we got Imran Khan we need 5 to 10 years. and we will be the far ahead than India. Any way Congratulations to India if this report is true.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is Turkey? Waqt waqt ki baat hai. One time pakistan was growing very fast and India was very poor country in the world. If we got Imran Khan we need 5 to 10 years. and we will be the far ahead than India. Any way Congratulations to India if this report is true.

i think turky is on 15th number, but in few years time it will join top 10 group

Narayan

i think turky is on 15th number, but in few years time it will join top 10 group

Turky is 13th and looks like very soon It will be in top 10.Most Companies look at the political stability and law and order situation which is going against pakistan.Also if you notice there is not a single Islamic country in top 10. it simply means people want do the business in secular country.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jab tak Pakistan main PPP & PML(N) hay PAKISTAN further decline ki taraaaf hi jaata jaye ga...

& I don't care where the hell Endia is going, ajj ager wahan per Ru**i khana band ho jaye to seedha 100 per aa kar giray gaye...

don't forget Endia is becoming the world biggest prostitution place, 10/3 girls having aids....

one word for Endia, hate till Release of occupied Kashmir.

Narayan

Jab tak Pakistan main PPP & PML(N) hay PAKISTAN further decline ki taraaaf hi jaata jaye ga...

& I don't care where the hell Endia is going, ajj ager wahan per Ru**i khana band ho jaye to seedha 100 per aa kar giray gaye...

don't forget Endia is becoming the world biggest prostitution place, 10/3 girls having aids....

one word for Endia, hate till Release of occupied Kashmir.

After reading you post One more think I like to add that Pakistan must improve her Literacy rate. Currently literacy rate in pakistan is as low as 9%.
Stop thinking about prostitution , drug and Weapons and focus on education , science and
technology
. As you realize now that you can;t spell India correctly. Try to write India 10 times and you will remember it.Another way to remember the spelling of India is to ask your parents who was responsible to create Bangladesh and they will tell you the correct spelling of India.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After reading you post One more think I like to add that Pakistan must improve her Literacy rate. Currently literacy rate in pakistan is as low as 9%.
Stop thinking about prostitution , drug and Weapons and focus on education , science and
technology
. As you realize now that you can;t spell India correctly. Try to write India 10 times and you will remember it.Another way to remember the spelling of India is to ask your parents who was responsible to create Bangladesh and they will tell you the correct spelling of India.

Again you realized wrong, the responsible of Creation of Bangladesh is Pakistan own corrupt Leaders no one else, but you better ask your parents who are responsible for the area named as "AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR" which is bigger than Bangladesh, & Also gifted a part of it tooo China... I don't want like much talking about Endia, so please stop re quoting me, don't want to get into all this,

Narayan

Again you realized wrong, the responsible of Creation of Bangladesh is Pakistan own corrupt Leaders no one else, but you better ask your parents who are responsible for the area named as "AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR" which is bigger than Bangladesh, & Also gifted a part of it tooo China... I don't want like much talking about Endia, so please stop re quoting me, don't want to get into all this,

India part of Kashmir is 2/3 time more than Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Pakistan occupied J&K is 10 times smaller than Bangladesh in Population and almost half of Bangladesh. Sad to see you don't know what you have lost and how poor you are in history.I still suggest you to go back to school and get some real education.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Turky is 13th and looks like very soon It will be in top 10.Most Companies look at the political stability and law and order situation which is going against pakistan.Also if you notice there is not a single Islamic country in top 10. it simply means people want do the business in secular country.

i think for business people it does not matter much weather country is religious or secular but the only fear factor is if that country is violent. in pakistan the criminals have hijacked religion who are using it to destroy peace of country like somalia and afghanistan. which for sure is a big worries for paksitanies as well.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am just curious. Why are you interested in Turkey? Why don't you just concentrate only on Pakistan?

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

What he means by Endia is End of India. I have seen many use this Endia, he is not alone.

hawaskapujari

i dont think you have a very good idea how the capitalist system works. one of the requirements for a country to become an importnt economy is to develop technology. pakistan may do well in terms of providing for its poor people as compared to india (for e.g. Cuba does that much better than india), but to become an economy to outdo india you also need to develop technology. that imran khan cannot do nor is it a 10-15 year process. technologically india is decades ahead of you. its not as easy as you think. anyways good luck. india produces more scientific research output than all muslim countries (all 55-56 countries) put together.
even turkey stands nowhere in terms of technology as compared to any of the countries listen above.

Last edited: