India Air Indigo passenger not allowed on flight over "short dress" : Ghar Wapsi

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indigo Airlines is very strict about its rules, i travel frequently on this airline and i have seen them enforcing rules always. This is one of the reasons why it is the no. 1 domestic carrier as on date. If the person traveling was bound by some employee dress code, then they have gone according to their rule book. As such anyone with half a brain can see that unless there was a clear cut case of breaking of some rule the airline would not have been in a position to enforce it.

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That itself is the reason why I'm getting you a pacifier. [hilar][hilar][hilar]...this is very reminiscent of the ideology that you stand up for which is as childish as you are [hilar][hilar]

Just like a woman arguing you Still haven't answered the real question of how all this relates to the Air Indigo incident? Lagi raho. ;)

modern.fakir

....beef tu kha nahi sakta werna 1000 koray teray apnay hi rss walay teri tashreef per maraingay !![hilar][hilar][hilar]....yeh kesi secularism hai ??

Muhammad Ikhlaq ko bagair beef khaye maar diya - yeh kesi secularism hai ?? - aesa to kaheen bhi nahi hota ??...Kaahan hai ache din ??

8 saall saza nay to tera mu kala kiya ??...yeh to 4 maheenay bhi nahi huay ??

ab to teri tashreef per 1000 koray peray hain teray jhooth ki waja say [hilar][hilar][hilar]

jis din pakistan bana ,india me secularism ne puri tarah se majbooti se permanent ghar bana liya aur hajaro ghar ban gaye .

jis din laal topi wala chutiya soudi arab me pakda gaya usi din fevicol ke jod se aur majboot ho gaya ..................

laal topi wale chutiya ko 1000 chabuk padne ke baad india ki secularism to khuda allah tala ki tarah true ho gayi.

laal topi wale chutiya ki tashrif surkh ho gayi usi tarah secularism surkhru ho gayi sari duniya me .

RAW AGENT

....beef tu kha nahi sakta werna 1000 koray teray apnay hi rss walay teri tashreef per maraingay !![hilar][hilar][hilar]....yeh kesi secularism hai ??

Muhammad Ikhlaq ko bagair beef khaye maar diya - yeh kesi secularism hai ?? - aesa to kaheen bhi nahi hota ??...Kaahan hai ache din ??

8 saall saza nay to tera mu kala kiya ??...yeh to 4 maheenay bhi nahi huay ??

ab to teri tashreef per 1000 koray peray hain teray jhooth ki waja say [hilar][hilar][hilar]

beta saja saja hoti hai ,chahe 8 sal ki ho ya 8 din ki ,

main saja to tumhare ustad lal topi ke tashrif par 1000 joote pade , asli saja to wohi thi . lekin tu to bahut bada besharm hai apne ustad ki tarah . tu nahi sudhar sakta .............[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

tera ilaaj bhi soudi arab me karwana padega ...............ha ha ha................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

RAW AGENT

Just like a woman arguing you Still haven't answered the real question of how all this relates to the Air Indigo incident? Lagi raho. ;)

he is exactly like his ustad laal topi wala joker who recently got his tashrif red by 1000 soudi chabuk .[hilar][hilar][hilar]

if air indigo allows bikini clad women in aircraft then only secularism get strengthened in india............................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

lurker

That itself is the reason why I'm getting you a pacifier. [hilar][hilar][hilar]...this is very reminiscent of the ideology that you stand up for which is as childish as you are [hilar][hilar]
You *Still* haven't even begun to address the question of how all this relates to the Air Indigo Incident. Take your time, I am no hurry.

modern.fakir

Lurker, by playing ignorant to your insult of secularism you "think" you can escape the discussion. I will urge you to continue doing so as this is the only way left to salvage some pride along with a pacifier [hilar][hilar]

You *Still* haven't even begun to address the question of how all this relates to the Air Indigo Incident. Take your time, I am no hurry.

modern.fakir

Saudi arab to tu kisi ka bhi ilaj nahi ker paraya [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Ilaaj keratay keratay tera MU kala hogaya ?? [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Acha to mutlab saza saza hoti hai jesay RAPE rape hota hai India mein [hilar][hilar][hilar]

yeh to tunay phir say MU kala kernay wali baat kerdi ![hilar][hilar]

beta saja saja hoti hai ,chahe 8 sal ki ho ya 8 din ki ,

main saja to tumhare ustad lal topi ke tashrif par 1000 joote pade , asli saja to wohi thi . lekin tu to bahut bada besharm hai apne ustad ki tarah . tu nahi sudhar sakta .............

tera ilaaj bhi soudi arab me karwana padega ...............ha ha ha.............

lurker

Lurker, by playing ignorant to your insult of secularism you "think" you can escape the discussion. I will urge you to continue doing so as this is the only way left to salvage some pride along with a pacifier [hilar][hilar]
On the contrary, I am perfectly on the discussion. I am talking about the Air Indigo incident and how all this you mentioned correlates with Air Indigo. You once again for the 9th time haven't answered how all this relates to the incident. Like I said, it's fun keeping a tally on the number of times you have evaded this simple question. Will we see a 10th time dodge from you?

modern.fakir

lurker, you willingly chose to IGNORE or NOT present any refutation for the facts I've presented because the farce of secularism that you preached has been badly bruised by the recent events including this Indigo event. YOu have no material to defend your argument OTHER than acting up and playing 'ignorant" or doing bean-counting [hilar][hilar][hilar]

You want to get arguments ?? : Scroll up and read or bring a counter argument ! ...BOTH of which you cant do because the ideology you preached has just gone down the non-existant toilet and Im sure you dont keep track of how many time you "DODGE" that [hilar][hilar]

On the contrary, I am perfectly on the discussion. I am talking about the Air Indigo incident and how all this you mentioned correlates with Air Indigo. You once again for the 9th time haven't answered how all this relates to the incident. Like I said, it's fun keeping a tally on the number of times you have evaded this simple question. Will we see a 10th time dodge from you?

lurker

lurker, you willingly chose to IGNORE or NOT present any refutation for the facts I've presented because the farce of secularism that you preached has been badly bruised by the recent events including this Indigo event. YOu have no material to defend your argument OTHER than acting up and playing 'ignorant" or doing bean-counting [hilar][hilar][hilar]

You want to get arguments ?? : Scroll up and read or bring a counter argument ! ...BOTH of which you cant do because the ideology you preached has just gone down the non-existant toilet and Im sure you dont keep track of how many time you "DODGE" that [hilar][hilar]

I am completely on topic, you are completely off topic. So I ask you again, for the 10th time; what does all this have to do with Air Indigo incident? I don't preach anything, so I got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

modern.fakir

For the 11th time, what does all this NOT have to do with the air indigo instance and the rape of secularism ?? Your completely off topic because you havent provided a solid argument for the ghar wapsi goons at the airports forcing their version of morality on others ??

How is this OK in a so called secularist state ?? - HOW ?? - Now for the 11th time repeat the question to prove that you have no argument left to defend anything and are simple playing dumb thinking you will avoid embarassment when every post is making you prove yourself to be an even bigger idiot [hilar][hilar][hilar] - I'm loving it !

[hilar][hilar]

I am completely on topic, you are completely off topic. So I ask you again, for the 10th time; what does all this have to do with Air Indigo incident? I don't preach anything, so I got nothing to lose and everything to gain.