India : 12 Injured In Blast Outside A Mall In Guwahati; 2 Critical

فوجی

Councller (250+ posts)
GUWAHATI: At least 12 people were injured in a grenade blast outside a busy shopping mall in Assam's Guwahati on Wednesday evening. The condition of two people is critical and all the injured have been admitted to three hospitals. Two Sashastra Seema Bal jawans are among the injured.

8jm6soic_guwahati-blast_625x300_15_May_19.jpg

The Zoo road area, where the blast took place at around 8pm this evening, has been cordoned off.

Two men came on a motorcycle and threw a grenade in front of the shopping mall at arterial R G Baruah Road just opposite the zoo, Police Commissioner Deepak Kumar said.

A faction of terror group ULFA led by Paresh Baruah has claimed responsibility for the attack that rocked the heart of city which is generally bustling with people in the evening.

Senior police officers are at the spot and the state government has ordered a probe into the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
chosey huay aam maryam hoya pinky I dont support them ?
zardari suporter ? this is not possible that being a pakistani u are against all parties and Pak Army.You are Indian.I am not sure but how can someone from his mother country is against all his country political parites and security agencies ?U abuse all parties , u abuse army , u abuse pak police , u abuse mullas so who shall run this country then ?

bhaibarood

zardari suporter ? this is not possible that being a pakistani u are against all parties and Pak Army.You are Indian.I am not sure but how can someone from his mother country is against all his country political parites and security agencies ?U abuse all parties , u abuse army , u abuse pak police , u abuse mullas so who shall run this country then ?
call spade a spade !
jo ghalati pe hoga critism hoga .
har koi har waqt 100% correct nahi hota ,yaad rakhna!
aur leader ke worship mujh se nahi hoti

acha Pakistani cant be neutral due to the criminal negligence of politicians?
remember aunty govt ? yeh sab milkey hum ko ...bana rahey hain!
I voted for PTI due to asad umar ! stop distributing Pakistani certificate

Last edited:

kayawish

call spade a spade !
jo ghalati pe hoga critism hoga .
har koi har waqt 100% correct nahi hota ,yaad rakhna!
aur leader ke worship mujh se nahi hoti

acha Pakistani cant be neutral due to the criminal negligence of politicians?
remember aunty govt ? yeh sab milkey hum ko ...bana rahey hain!
I voted for PTI due to asad umar ! stop distributing Pakistani certificate
asad umer tu muje bhi pasand hai magar IMF forced khan to kick him out ..army did not kicked asad umer out.IMF wanted their own guy to become finance minister.

bhaibarood

asad umer tu muje bhi pasand hai magar IMF forced khan to kick him out ..army did not kicked asad umer out.IMF wanted their own guy to become finance minister.
no its Niazi who kicked him out
he couldnt take pressure from opposition