Increasing Rates of Murdering and Road Accidents and Govt Failure

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan kiya yeh Riasat e Madina hey ! Shame shame No change no change ! Status Quo!

Daily kitnay loge Pakistan main ya tu Qatel ho rahe hain ya Accidents main marey ja rahey hain lakin Hakumati Beybusi ke intahah hey k koi action ya plan nhi Iss na laiyak hakumat k pass jo tabdeeli k fraud naray k baad 2 corrupt parties ko sakast de ker i k yeh nazaam ko badaley ge lakin kiya pata tha yeh tu bohat he Nalaiyk loge hain jin ko kuch pata nhi Mulak ka time ziya ker rahey hain yeh hukamran.

Nawaz , Zardari , Faizul u rehman Pakistan ko barbad ker gaye ab imran khan iss mulak ko taba o barbad ker raha hey.

I belong to that class of society who supported PTI and Imran Khan as Die -hard day and night with the thought that Imran khan will change the injustice culture in our society but Khuda kasim He is blind with the social problems of Pakistan.

Jo marzi mujy yahan tankeed kerain lakin main criticism kerta rahon ga jab tak tabdeeli nhi ah jati jiska slogan ley ker ino nay humen bewaqof banaya.

Last edited:

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
wft government has to do with accidents if people driving recklessly its there fault

Yar main kafi mulak raha hm wahan rules bohat sakt hain Lane System , Radar , camras hain fine hain koi violate nhi kerta lakin yeh kess mulak hey jo badal nhi raha even yeh tabdeeli sarkar hey

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar main kafi mulak raha hm wahan rules bohat sakt hain Lane System , Radar , camras hain fine hain koi violate nhi kerta lakin yeh kess mulak hey jo badal nhi raha even yeh tabdeeli sarkar hey
then mate you should have stayed in those countries if you expecting everything fixed within year of nearly bankrupt country

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
then mate you should have stayed in those countries if you expecting everything fixed within year of nearly bankrupt country

My dear innocent child if a leader goes with the desired direction nation stays with him even hundred years but what is direction is showing he is failed with no any concrete plans.

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear innocent child if a leader goes with the desired direction nation stays with him even hundred years but what is direction is showing he is failed with no any concrete plans.
no problem next time give vote to pmln/ppp for betterment of country then all your issue will be addressed

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
no problem next time give vote to pmln/ppp for betterment of country then all your issue will be addressed

Dear please try to understand imran khan change track per nhi chal raha jis k liay hum sab nay bohat koshish ke humen Pakiatan main tabdeeli lani hey agar na la sakay tu humara koi future baki nhi rehe ga. I never ever voted and vote two corrupt parties PPP and PMLN okay keep noted

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear please try to understand imran khan change track per nhi chal raha jis k liay hum sab nay bohat koshish ke humen Pakiatan main tabdeeli lani hey agar na la sakay tu humara koi future baki nhi rehe ga. I never ever voted and vote two corrupt parties PPP and PMLN okay keep noted
i agree with you if we have given these two party to rule us for 30+ years why not give this government full tenure after that decide if this government good or not

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's us who needs to change. Government can't do any thing in this matter. If government impose heavy fines as other developed countries then we will cry more.

Dear i just mean Establish Mechanisms for traffic and let people follow if not then promulgate fines

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wft government has to do with accidents it could of natural cause or people driving recklessly

پکڑو پکڑو عمران کو جلدی پکڑو . بچ کے نہ جانے پائے . مذاق بنایا ہوا ہے اسنے . روز لوگوں کے ایکسیڈنٹ کروا رہا ہے

پٹوار خانے کی دلسوز فریاد

vowhurray

Citizen
han hanimran khan ko pakro khud ko hum na theek karna nahyn or apny galtian dusron pa dal kar ham barri ho gay wah..na road pa gari chalany ka sens na bat karnay ka sens.. na parosi ka khial ..na dusron ka ahsaas..apna koora duray k ghar k gate pa rakh k..pakro pakro imran khan ko pakro..

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You just realized late dear. You can have 100 Imran Khan's after another and nothing will change. One person alone cannot change the system which is like cancer. It's the people who are to blame either as willing witnesses to let the cancer spread or active participants spreading cancer everywhere. Everyone thinks of their bradri, zaat, party and no one thinks about their country. Politics is choosing lesser of two evils and people get the leaders they deserve. Eventually people have no bread to eat and their leaders tell them to eat cake and then you have the French revolution where no one is spared except the peasants. Thomas Jefferson one of founding father of U.S said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots."