In solidarity with Kashmiris, Boycott online Indian Companies

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is one company, I sent the email with this message. Their address is [email protected]

"In protest of atrocities in Kashmir, we as a family decided to boycott all Indian companies until Kashmiri are free from all the suffering done by 900,000 Indian troops.
As a human being I can't tolerate what Modi Government is doing with Kashmiri children, women and men (Young and old)."

Do your part and let them know that we are hitting where it hurts the most, their dhamrtee. Please share other companies addresses so we can start similar email campaign against Atrocities committed by their counterparts.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پاکستانی اتنا ہی کریں کے

١. بھارتی تفریحی چینلز اور فلموں کا بائیکاٹ کر دیں
٢. بھارتی پان، چھالیہ، بیڑی اسی قسم کا دیگر سامان نا خریدیں
٣. کشمیر کا فیصلہ ہونے تک بھارتی فلموں کی پاکستانی سینما گھروں میں نمائش کی مخالفت کریں
٤. پاک-بھارت دو طرفہ کرکٹ کی آرزو کریں
٥. بھارت نواز ٹی وی چینلز دیکھنا بند کر دیں
٦. بھارت نواز افراد، تنظیموں کو آئینہ دیکھائیں
٧. اداکاروں/فنکاروں کے تبادلے کی مخالفت کریں​

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No. Your actions cause problems for 99% of Pakistan when India retaliates.

Want to do something for Kashmiris? Go and fight India.

Don't shit over the Internet

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is one company, I sent the email with this message. Their address is [email protected]

"In protest of atrocities in Kashmir, we as a family decided to boycott all Indian companies until Kashmiri are free from all the suffering done by 900,000 Indian troops.
As a human being I can't tolerate what Modi Government is doing with Kashmiri children, women and men (Young and old)."

Do your part and let them know that we are hitting where it hurts the most, their dhamrtee. Please share other companies addresses so we can start similar email campaign against Atrocities committed by their counterparts.

only a certified idiot can talk this ,

do you know ?
pakistan is importing life saving drugs from india on special request of pakistani patients and doctors, even after sanction on trade .