Imran: The man of courage, the mujahid, the ghazi

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Recently a corrupt group of thugs captured Pakistan with the help of Amerika Bahadur and corrupt Generals and Judges.

People like me who grew up in Karachi, remember a similar situation where our city was converted from Riches to Rubble by Altaf Bhai and his MQM. He had the support of foreign countries and was a symbol of killings and terrorism. Army Generals, Politicians, and Ambassadors were in his hands. Every week, a US consular used to visit 90. Killings and political mayhem were his expertise. The whole country ditched the Karachi people and we lived up to target killings and destruction of our livelihood. Most of the educated class like me emigrated to other countries.

At that time, Imran alone rose up against Altaf. All around the world, this mujahid fought the tyranny of evil Altaf. In the end, the Altaf empire cracked and went down gradually. Other people started to take MQM head-on.

I may be a critic of Imran Khan in many ways. However, I personally admire his courage and will always do it.

People like Bajwa, Bandial and the Corrupt PDM do not know Imran till now. He has exposed them and will destroy them piece by piece.

Imran is a true fighter. Pakistan ko Imran per bohat Naaz Rahega.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Recently a corrupt group of thugs captured Pakistan with the help of Amerika Bahadur and corrupt Generals and Judges.

People like me who grew up in Karachi, remember a similar situation where our city was converted from Riches to Rubble by Altaf Bhai and his MQM. He had the support of foreign countries and was a symbol of killings and terrorism. Army Generals, Politicians, and Ambassadors were in his hands. Every week, a US consular used to visit 90. Killings and political mayhem were his expertise. The whole country ditched the Karachi people and we lived up to target killings and destruction of our livelihood. Most of the educated class like me emigrated to other countries.

At that time, Imran alone rose up against Altaf. All around the world, this mujahid fought the tyranny of evil Altaf. In the end, the Altaf empire cracked and went down gradually. Other people started to take MQM head-on.

I may be a critic of Imran Khan in many ways. However, I personally admire his courage and will always do it.

People like Bajwa, Bandial and the Corrupt PDM do not know Imran till now. He has exposed them and will destroy them piece by piece.

Imran Khan is a legend

jani1

FRNyn0-XwAAN0JO

Visionartist

Imran Khan as a poltician is part of history. No more than this. he is not going to comeback.