Imran resign ASAP before humiliation of no confidence.....

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
After open declaration of no confidence by Chaudhrys while stating that "PTI is a product of General Pasha and mocking integrity of Senior PTI leaders", and increasing criticism of MQM by the hour, I suggest you to break assemblies and resign ASAP or resign and install Shah Mehmood Qureshi as Prime Minister.

Here's why:

With "Abba Ji" gone, you now need 177 to keep govt and with 5 PMLQ and 7 MQM challenging your real dignity, you have absolutely no chance to survive next 3.5 years. Or else you are planning to stick to chair and continue getting blackmailed at the hand of Chaudhrys and eventually exit with extreme humiliation and disgust.

Oh and PTI Foreign Finding Case will now have express proceedings and a verdict will be announced very soon.

With "Khalai Makhlook" gone, now Media will chew you dry and spit all for the lost ratings.

wsea.png

Last edited:

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
He Can Call for fresh elections too.
Something that Previous Rulers ner understood is possible.

Yup thats option one that I have mentioned i.e, breaking assemblies.

But, I fear that this will start quick and massive disintegration of PTI as these MNAs/MPAs have not spent millions and millions of rupees getting elected only to go home with empty hands and no real hope of winning next elections.

PM SMQ option seems best to me.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yup thats option one that I have mentioned i.e, breaking assemblies.

But, I fear that this will start quick and massive disintegration of PTI as these MNAs/MPAs have not spent millions and millions of rupees getting elected only to go home with empty hands and no real hope of winning next elections.

PM SMQ option seems best to me.
That will be a Good thing For PTI.
Fake MNAs are no good anyways. Real PTI strength is what they should rely on not borrowed ones

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry for today!
NS tu chala gaya aur 7 billion tu door 7 Rs bhi nahi diey!
Not so fast. I think it was never about 7 Billion It was about NS not able to file for Asylum. Now he has to sign a Guarantee for the Court himself. It was Shebaz Shareef Before.
Regardless not a good Scenario for Pakistan. If NS can go for Treatment then any Prisoner should be able to. May be People of Pakistan are happy with the old setup. New Elections should be Called I think. May be Next summer or sooner.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After open declaration of no confidence by Chaudhrys while stating that "PTI is a product of General Pasha and mocking integrity of Senior PTI leaders", and increasing criticism of MQM by the hour, I suggest you to break assemblies and resign ASAP or resign and install Shah Mehmood Qureshi as Prime Minister.

Here's why:

With "Abba Ji" gone, you now need 177 to keep govt and with 5 PMLQ and 7 MQM challenging your real dignity, you have absolutely no chance to survive next 3.5 years. Or else you are planning to stick to chair and continue getting blackmailed at the hand of Chaudhrys and eventually exit with extreme humiliation and disgust.

Oh and PTI Foreign Finding Case will now have express proceedings and a verdict will be announced very soon.

With "Khalai Makhlook" gone, now Media will chew you dry and spit all for the lost ratings.

wsea.png

becharay patwari, aqal se pedal.

pata nahi konsi dunya main rahtay hain. bughz eImran main paqloon ki tarah aaj Pervez Ilahi say alliance kernay ka such rahay hain.

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
That will be a Good thing For PTI.
Fake MNAs are no good anyways. Real PTI strength is what they should rely on not borrowed ones

There is no real PTI anymore and it wont come back. Accept the reality and move on.

Today, you are only a politician like all others (may be a little better) because you became impatient right before reaching the victory line?

Keep your party intact, do politics, make contribution to Pakistan that you seriously and realistically can and for god sake stop this BS that you are a Messiah on a special mission ?

bhaibarood

Not so fast. I think it was never about 7 Billion It was about NS not able to file for Asylum. Now he has to sign a Guarantee for the Court himself. It was Shebaz Shareef Before.
Regardless not a good Scenario for Pakistan. If NS can go for Treatment then any Prisoner should be able to. May be People of Pakistan are happy with the old setup. New Elections should be Called I think. May be Next summer or sooner.
Kia baat kar rahey ho yeh naye election tu Niazi ka kia hoga?
Iski chittaa jalani hai??
5 saal poray nahi karney ?
50 lakh ghar aur 1 arab naukriyan kon dega? ?

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
becharay patwari, aqal se pedal.

pata nahi konsi dunya main rahtay hain. bughz eImran main paqloon ki tarah aaj Pervez Ilahi say alliance kernay ka such rahay hain.

We are Patwari and we can make alliance with devil like we always do and there is no new story in it.

But, you are Inqalabis that made an alliance with "Dakus" and now "Dakus" are ready to give you "Jalab" and that my friend is a story worth a read these days.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We are Patwari and we can make alliance with devil like we always do and there is no new story in it.

But, you are Inqalabis that made an alliance with "Dakus" and now "Dakus" are ready to give you "Jalab" and that my friend is a story worth a read these days.
خواب دیکھنے میں کیا حرج ہے

Cape Kahloon

Jiss qoum main Judges, Generals, Bureaucrats, Doctors, Politicians oor Media Courapte hoon. Wahn ikhlaq oor insaniyat ke
Battain srif Fun kay leay ke jate hain.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)

Here's why:

wsea.png
Before you utter any more Bullshit your Fucking Patwari CUNT! Ganja Clan is product of Establishment and again rescued by them....So SHUT THE FUCK UP before calling anyone else product of Establishment.

Husaink

Kia baat kar rahey ho yeh naye election tu Niazi ka kia hoga?
Iski chittaa jalani hai??
5 saal poray nahi karney ?
50 lakh ghar aur 1 arab naukriyan kon dega? ?
چتا تو اسکی جلتی ہے جسکی ارتھی اٹھتی ہے کل لوہار ہائی کورٹ نے انتم سنسکار کر تو دیا ہے

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Before you utter any more Bullshit your Fucking Patwari CUNT! Ganja Clan is product of Establishment and again rescued by them....So SHUT THE FUCK UP before calling anyone else product of Establishment.

نہ رو میرے بچے نہ رو تیرا سب کچھ گیا، تو بچا میرا بھی کچھ نہیں، نہ رو، جمائمہ کو فون کر، ورنہ یہ یہاں تجھے ماریں گے کم کھینچیں گے بہت زیادہ چپ کر جا، آگے کا سوچ

EJfwKAtWkAUcYXL

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
نہ رو میرے بچے نہ رو تیرا سب کچھ گیا، تو بچا میرا بھی کچھ نہیں، نہ رو، جمائمہ کو فون کر، ورنہ یہ یہاں تجھے ماریں گے کم کھینچیں گے بہت زیادہ چپ کر جا، آگے کا سوچ

EJfwKAtWkAUcYXL
Man you are so full of Bullshit hard to imagine How can anyone even live with it. Nawaz the convict got off the hook on medical basis(Courtesy Sugar Daddy Establishment via Lohar High Court)Not proven innocent and you call it a Victory? LAAN'T Tere Jaman Te.

Husaink

EJfwKAtWkAUcYXL
یہ بیغرت فوٹو شوپیوں سے ہی خوش ہو لیتے ہیں کیونکہ انکے باپ کی اب دوسری ہجرت شروع ہونے والی ہے ، ویسے خان نے جو ان لوگوں کی کتے والی کر دی ہے وہ اب واپس نہیں ہونی
وہ تاریخ کا حصہ بن گئی ہے