Imran-Modi Handshake in Bishkek

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you think our PM shouldn’t be friendly with indian PM? What should we do, start a war? Why do you hate Indians so much bro?

I do not hate Indians actually I love and prefer Indians over Arabs , Persians , Afghans , Goras and Chinese .

Indian and Pakistanis are same people , same blood, same culture, same languages, same food , shares same tribes, same rivers , same plains , same mountains etcs . I just hate hypocrisy of both sides ignoring each others and licking the feet of foreigners

muhammadadeel

Indian and Pakistanis are same people , same blood, same culture, same languages, same food , shares same tribes, same rivers , same plains , same mountains etcs . I just hate hypocrisy of both sides ignoring each others and licking the feet of foreigners

nOOO, may be you are but not Pakistani's. Only the North part of Punjabi's are similar rest is a collection of different races and religion.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اینکر کا زور اس بات پر ہے
2:33
آمنے سامنے پڑ ہی جائے
4:10
سامنے پڑ گئے تھے

عمران خان اتنا بھی بےمروت نہیں کے مودی سامنے پڑ جائے اور خان ہاتھ نا ملائے

Liberal 000

nOOO, may be you are but not Pakistani's. Only the North part of Punjabi's are similar rest is a collection of different races and religion.

Wrong ... Punjabis , Sindhis and Muhajirs of Sindh and Punjab are Indians racially and linguistically

Hindkowans of KPK and Lasbela people and Barohi people of Balochistan are racially and linguistically Indians too

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I do not hate Indians actually I love and prefer Indians over Arabs , Persians , Afghans , Goras and Chinese .

دھت تیرے کی

مسلمان کے دو استان پاکستان یا قبرستان

Liberal 000

اینکر ثابت کرنا چاہتی ہے کے
2:33
آمنے سامنے پڑ ہی جائے
4:10
سامنے پڑ گئے تھے

عمران خان اتنا بھی بےمروت نہیں کے مودی سامنے پڑ جائے اور خان ہاتھ نا ملائے

Agar Imran Putin ky agay peechy ghoom sakta hai tu Modi kun nahi?

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)

a bunya trying hard to be a Pakistani. try hard bitch your smelling black ass cannot hide on this forum because your words are as shit come out of your mouth.

Liberal 000

دھت تیرے کی

مسلمان کے دو استان پاکستان یا قبرستان

we were Indians for 5 thousand years ... just became Muslims 800 years ago ? Even Iqbal and Quaid Azam demanded Pakistan for the Muslims of India not for the Muslims of this world

surfer

SO really you’re happy Ik and modi shook hands. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place? :)

Liberal 000

a bunya trying hard to be a Pakistani. try hard bitch your smelling black ass cannot hide on this forum because your words are as shit come out of your mouth.

lol 9 out of 11 Nishan E Haider winners of Pakistan proudly claim Hindu Origin . Even our present Army Chief Bajwa is a Hindu Convert to Islam

Believe me we cannot get rid of Hindu Blood in our veins ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
we were Indians for 5 thousand years ... just became Muslims 800 years ago ? Even Iqbal and Quaid Azam demanded Pakistan for the Muslims of India not for the Muslims of this world
? آپ ہزاروں سال سے انڈین تھے، لبرل ہوئے بمشکل دو ڈھائی سو سال ہوئے ہیں

علامہ اقبال اور قائد اعظم کے مطالبے کو دو قومی نظریہ کہا جاتا ہے. برصغیر کے مسلمان الگ قوم ہیں اور غیر مسلم الگ​

Liberal 000

تیرے جیسے چوتیے افغانوں کو بھی انڈین بنا دیں

لعنت منافق تیری سوچ پر

Afghans are a mixture chon chon ka murabha of Indians, Jews , Mongols , Turks and Persians . Jo zaida taqatwar wo usky

Last edited: