Imran Khan's used Faizabad Dherna for political gain

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well you don't seem to have much power right now. TLP is giving it to you up down and sideways. Enjoy
Unlike Showbitch and Rana- IK values life. The TLP clearly dont and everybody like you is hoping for a showdown so people are killed. Remember Allah is the best of planners.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unlike Showbitch and Rana- IK values life. The TLP clearly dont and everybody like you is hoping for a showdown so people are killed. Remember Allah is the best of planners.

I will donate to PTI, give you my unconditional support if you kill these mullahs. Pakistan needs this killing to happen to teach these people a lesson.

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Well you don't seem to have much power right now. TLP is giving it to you up down and sideways. Enjoy
What do you mean giving it to you? Are you indian or Pakistani? koi sharam ki naam cheez nhi hai lanati patwaris mein. Kaise mutmaen beghairat bun re hain. Lakh di lanat soor ki aulad. As the english saying goes, your mother should have swallowed you. BC

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will donate to PTI, give you my unconditional support if you kill these mullahs. Pakistan needs this killing to happen to teach these people a lesson.
Killing these Mullahs will lead to even more chaos. An elected govt cannot kill people even if it is justified, time for calm heads and negotiations. The long term solution is education and that takes years.