Imran Khan's Tiger Force Bongian

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
91739371_2783619091752633_7137195920268984320_n.jpg

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK himself is out there himself. Lots of health professionals have had access to PPE- agree not 100%.

What is the f....g point this RONDU guy is making. What does he know about IK children. Behind the scenes there is lots of fund raising going in where not only KHAN but also his immediate family is involved.

MC khud Kuch Karna Nahi hai, doosron koh bhi Nahi karnay dena!

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK himself is out there himself. Lots of health professionals have had access to PPE- agree not 100%.

What is the f....g point this RONDU guy is making. What does he know about IK children. Behind the scenes there is lots of fund raising going in where not only KHAN but also his immediate family is involved.

MC khud Kuch Karna Nahi hai, doosron koh bhi Nahi karnay dena!

Bongi Khan wants tiger force of other's kids. He should tell his own burger kids to lead the tiger force. Don't hide behind a desk like a lil b!tch. If he truly is brave as his supporters claim he is, he should lead. But I always knew this guy was a coward.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bongi Khan wants tiger force of other's kids. He should tell his own burger kids to lead the tiger force. Don't hide behind a desk like a lil b!tch. If he truly is brave as his supporters claim he is, he should lead. But I always knew this guy was a coward.

It doesn't matter what you think?

PAANCH Saal wait Karo

Uhhhh. I think if you look around no Patwarri leadership to be seen. I presume hiding?

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
At a time where we should show solidarity and work to help others there are some unfortunate creatures trying to fault each and every thing .. they have no positive thing to contribute during such unprecedented times of disaster .....
When PTI was not in Gov. During earth quake and floods Imran Khan and PTI leadership worked in the field themselves .. is there any political leader now who is out of office doing such welfare work???

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This mirasi type smajhi worker.Jawad only live in some small bill boards and some hired riksha where back side painted his pic and slogan.. Apart from this..do you see him any where in the public??

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
And Nawaz and Showbaaz should ask their absconder kids to get their fat arses back to Pakistan and lead the patwaris...

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
یو کے کے پرائم منسٹر کی ریکویسٹ تھی ڈھائی لاکھ وولنٹیرز کی
چوبیس گھنٹے میں ساڑے چار لاکھ سے زیادہ لوگوں نے رجسٹر کیا

کورونا سے جنگ میں پاکستان کے کسی بھی بڑے ادارے، صنعتکار، بزنس مین، کھلاڑی اور شوبز
سے تعلق رکھنے والوں نے کوئی قابل ذکر عطیات نہیں دیئے
تو دوسری طرف بھارت میں اس مد میں کئی سو ارب روپے عطیات دیئے گئے ہیں

اگر عمران خان اپنے بچوں ، خاندان اور دوستوں کو لاتا ہے تو یہ خبیث کہے گا کے

یہ دیکھیں عمران خان فیملی کو اور پی ٹی آئی کو پروموٹ کر رہا ہے

ہم ایک قوم کب بنیں گے ؟

قوم کے مفادات کو اپنے مفادات پر کب ترجیح دیں گے ؟

Last edited: