Imran Khan's threat of Nuclear war

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there are 200 million muslims in India too ..... 200,000,000.... Pakistan has 117 million ..... 117,000,000

try to use your post FA education to win an argument................if you have any ?
Pakistan population is 210,000,000
Not 117,000,000
Correct your figures
In case of nuclear war it will be mutually assured destruction

RAW AGENT

Pakistan population is 210,000,000
Not 117,000,000
Correct your figures
In case of nuclear war it will be mutually assured destruction

40 crore musalman and 100 crore hindu gone ?
bagal ke country bhi jayenge iran, afghanistan, bangladesh , nepal, srilanka ,
kashmiri bhi gone ?
jinke liye maroge woh bhi mar jayenge .... ? ? ?

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
Diljalay after war

24428CFC00000578-0-image-a-10_1419504453092.jpg
yes after India's death ?

Respect

If Pakistan is destroyed even then there will be other Muslim countries in the world. But if India is gone then no other Hindu state in the world.
We don't like this scenario but if we are compelled then we don't have any choice but to at least die fighting.
If india is gone what good is that too me or you?
this argument that there would be NO hindu state so what, what good is that to you or me?
The overwhelming hindues in India have done nothing to me or you or pakistan, the main reason there is hate is because of the attitude of Indian govt towards pakistan and muslims, if they had a good leader that is fair towards PK than there would be NO major issue.

Coming back to your point no hindu state but many muslims state, if a nuclear attack happens this could escalate worldwide with a result being complete utter distruction of mankind with the powerful leaders hiding in there nuclear bunkers.

The aftermath of nuclear war with survivors do you know how it would be?

Respect

Its quite amazing there is talks of nuclear war, but nothing about the kashmir muslims and whether pk has a policy where they could take kashmir from india in war like situation.

Respect

Fcuk India
India Murdabad
Pakistan Zindabad
If PK is hit with nuclear there is no pakistan, you can kiss goodbye to kashmir as well, the whole region could end up worse than ethiopians. Just take a look at the survivors of hiroshima nagasaki.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
If PK is hit with nuclear there is no pakistan, you can kiss goodbye to kashmir as well, the whole region could end up worse than ethiopians. Just take a look at the survivors of hiroshima nagasaki.

Dude either you don;t know Islam or you follow an other religion. The REAL LIFE FOR A MUSLIMS starts after death. These 21 crores out of 22 crores are waiting for death because they know that if they are killed, they will be immortals. The concept of shahdat is unique to Islam.

As for India, KABOOM!!!! There religious sites, their religion and everything in between vanished in a thick cloud of radiation.

Respect

Dude either you don;t know Islam or you follow an other religion. The REAL LIFE FOR A MUSLIMS starts after death. These 21 crores out of 22 crores are waiting for death because they know that if they are killed, they will be immortals. The concept of shahdat is unique to Islam.

As for India, KABOOM!!!! There religious sites, their religion and everything in between vanished in a thick cloud of radiation.
i am no expert in Islam, but i know life starts after death.

Firstly how do you know that millions who die will be given shahadat/immortals. Amongst the dead there will be crooks, murderers and the list can carry on, they will all become immortal as well?

I do not see there religion vanishing as there are many hindues abroad as well, but what good would that be to you or me if millions of children, women and poor hindues die or become vanished?

Who are you or me or anyone else to decide the fate of millions of souls, surely that is for Allah almighty too decide.

Allah tells us that “If anyone saved a life it would be as if he saved the life of the whole humanity.” Quran 5:32

in the case of nuclear war the whole of humanity could be at risk.

During his life, Muhammad pbuh gave various injunctions to his forces and adopted practices toward the conduct of war. The most important of these were summarized by Muhammad's pbuh companion and first Caliph, Abu Bakr, in the form of ten rules for the Muslim army:[8]

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone

In a nuclear war from the ant too the sky and everything in between is harmed.

Last edited:

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
If india is gone what good is that too me or you?
this argument that there would be NO hindu state so what, what good is that to you or me?
The overwhelming hindues in India have done nothing to me or you or pakistan, the main reason there is hate is because of the attitude of Indian govt towards pakistan and muslims, if they had a good leader that is fair towards PK than there would be NO major issue.

Coming back to your point no hindu state but many muslims state, if a nuclear attack happens this could escalate worldwide with a result being complete utter distruction of mankind with the powerful leaders hiding in there nuclear bunkers.

The aftermath of nuclear war with survivors do you know how it would be?
You would have saved yourself from all this effort, had you read the last sentence of mine. I agree with your point of view.

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
there are crores of hindus living outside india . ? ? ?
Please re read my comments.
I compared a Muslim and Hindu state not Muslims/Hindus and and that we don't want to do it, but if we are compelled then we will die fighting with a peace of mind that we at least have eliminated one aggressor with a hope that other Muslim states will have a chance to move on with one enemy less to take care of.

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about india,their would be no cow piss drinkers in the world after India's death