Imran Khan's salary is even lower than ministers. How much does he earn as prime minister? See here

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
East India company was just a trading company. They had no ambitions in India in the beginning nor the capability. Many similar companies were operating and trading all over the world.

They minded their business most of the time until they saw the empire crumbling, by the time they took power, the Mughal empire was just a name and their control did not go beyond the suburbs of Delhi, thanks to Aurengzeb.

There was one battle in particular. The EAC was operating only in areas it was allowed to operate in, then the French started trading for a post in that area without permission.

The EAC complained to the Indians about this and the Indians sent few thousand soldiers with war elephants to confront the French. The French numbered around 100 men with musket rifles defeated this large army and EAC was watching all this from a hill. This is the moment their eyes opened.

Akbar allowed the east india company to operate. It is the east india company that made trouble like how Iran, India and US are doing to Pakistan these days.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I mean exactly what you said Sir. No Taunting at all.
I have a belief that Allah has created every one with a Nafs. The Nafs of Imran khan for sure not the Money.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I mean exactly what you said Sir. No Taunting at all.
I have a belief that Allah has created every one with a Nafs. The Nafs of Imran khan for sure not the Money.

What do you reckon Sir, then what is it that he is after in his life? I can hint one thing though.

RajaRawal111

What do you reckon Sir, then what is it that he is after in his life? I can hint one thing though.
I think i can start and keep going in replying to this. but I will not.
Talking about my personal beliefs. I think he wants to do something good for this nation. And I felt same thing in Benazeer, In NS and in SS and many others. Their ways may be wrong by I dont doubt their patriotism. Not debating if I am 100% right or wrong just told you what i feel.

At this time I want him to be able to do what he wants. Take it in this way that I want at least one person to be free and do whatever good he can do for the nation. Not to treat him like other three i have mentioned.

Hope I have confused you even more.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think i can start and keep going in replying to this. but I will not.
Talking about my personal beliefs. I think he wants to do something good for this nation. And I felt same thing in Benazeer, In NS and in SS and many others. Their ways may be wrong by I dont doubt their patriotism. Not debating if I am 100% right or wrong just told you what i feel.

At this time I want him to be able to do what he wants. Take it in this way that I want at least one person to be free and do whatever good he can do for the nation. Not to treat him like other three i have mentioned.

Hope I have confused you even more.

So you are habitual, I don't blame you. You see believing in someone is one thing and believing that someone is different than the lot is entirely a different thing. We both agreed that he is different. If you will ask me to believe any thing about NS, BB, SS or anyone else I might unwillingly agree with you but I will not agree that any of them was different to his / her lot. I am surely not confused Sir.

RajaRawal111

So you are habitual, I don't blame you. You see believing in someone is one thing and believing that someone is different than the lot is entirely a different thing. We both agreed that he is different. If you will ask me to believe any thing about NS, BB, SS or anyone else I might unwillingly agree with you but I will not agree that any of them was different to his / her lot. I am surely not confused Sir.

I Think habitual is not the proper term for me. Whether I do or not, but I claim that I am one of the very few people who try to keep their opinion unbiased and think out of my own head rather than walking with the heard. I just try to keep my individuality. In doing so I end up pointing out the loop holes which make the senerio fishy. As a natural result, people pick up the koochi and paint me with the putwari colour. But I am getting used to of it. --- no worries here.
I never shy away from praising Imran Khan whenever I like him. I am very much impressed with him the way he presented the case of Pakistan to the world in the recent ordeal with India. For example the things did go to this extreme when Urri attach took place in India. Nawaz Shareef did divert the tension as Imran Khan did, but NS was very apologetic, compared to the stout and bold stance that IK took. And really I am feeling that position of modi is quite damaged in his country. All because of the way IK presented the case of Pakistan. So 1000 salutes to him from this Putrawi. An I have expressed this on this forum before as well.
Now coming back to my “so called habitual behavior”, reason you said this sir is that you by yourself are in habit of not listening to what you don’t like to hear. I said I don’t doubt the Patriotism Benazeer, NS and SS and may other, because I have seen them working and feeling for this nations. The results may be different but If you take the bias glasses off you can see what I am referring to.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I Think habitual is not the proper term for me. Whether I do or not, but I claim that I am one of the very few people who try to keep their opinion unbiased and think out of my own head rather than walking with the heard. I just try to keep my individuality. In doing so I end up pointing out the loop holes which make the senerio fishy. As a natural result, people pick up the koochi and paint me with the putwari colour. But I am getting used to of it. --- no worries here.
I never shy away from praising Imran Khan whenever I like him. I am very much impressed with him the way he presented the case of Pakistan to the world in the recent ordeal with India. For example the things did go to this extreme when Urri attach took place in India. Nawaz Shareef did divert the tension as Imran Khan did, but NS was very apologetic, compared to the stout and bold stance that IK took. And really I am feeling that position of modi is quite damaged in his country. All because of the way IK presented the case of Pakistan. So 1000 salutes to him from this Putrawi. An I have expressed this on this forum before as well.
Now coming back to my “so called habitual behavior”, reason you said this sir is that you by yourself are in habit of not listening to what you don’t like to hear. I said I don’t doubt the Patriotism Benazeer, NS and SS and may other, because I have seen them working and feeling for this nations. The results may be different but If you take the bias glasses off you can see what I am referring to.

Raja Bhai, today you have hurt me a lot and portrayed me as a very unjust person. You are saying that I make ny calculated decisions or opinions (plz exclude reactionary decisions and opinions) based upon my bias and resultantly become unjust. Let me assure you one thing that I never make my calculated decision or opinion based upon bias, if I do I admit it. My discussions with you on this forum are evident. If you can bother to scan through my forum history you will find that once I admitted that currently I am expressing my biased opinion about NS. But it so often happens that your biased opinion matches with your calculated opinion and that moment is always satisfying one. Bias is a beautiful gift of Allah, which if used wisely can be beneficial. Same as if gift of Love is used unjustly and unwisely can be be harmful. Hajj is near and Muslims will be planning to stone the Three Devils, I wonder what Bias they are carryings in their hearts for those three.

RajaRawal111

Raja Bhai, today you have hurt me a lot and portrayed me as a very unjust person. You are saying that I make ny calculated decisions or opinions (plz exclude reactionary decisions and opinions) based upon my bias and resultantly become unjust. Let me assure you one thing that I never make my calculated decision or opinion based upon bias, if I do I admit it. My discussions with you on this forum are evident. If you can bother to scan through my forum history you will find that once I admitted that currently I am expressing my biased opinion about NS. But it so often happens that your biased opinion matches with your calculated opinion and that moment is always satisfying one. Bias is a beautiful gift of Allah, which if used wisely can be beneficial. Same as if gift of Love is used unjustly and unwisely can be be harmful. Hajj is near and Muslims will be planning to stone the Three Devils, I wonder what Bias they are carryings in their hearts for those three.
Oo nheen yar please. I never meant to offend you. Sometimes the written words cannot carry the softness of the tone.
Any ways you called me hebitual on my "not suspecting patriotism of some". My natural translation to this was that you will call them non patriotic aka enemies of country.
If that is so than you please come down to nitty-gritty details and tell me what they have done which makes you think so.
I may be slow in responding because i am quite tied up with a professional assignment these days. But i would still like to discuss.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oo nheen yar please. I never meant to offend you. Sometimes the written words cannot carry the softness of the tone.
Any ways you called me hebitual on my "not suspecting patriotism of some". My natural translation to this was that you will call them non patriotic aka enemies of country.
If that is so than you please come down to nitty-gritty details and tell me what they have done which makes you think so.
I may be slow in responding because i am quite tied up with a professional assignment these days. But i would still like to discuss.

Raja Jee, I never doubted your truthfulness so on the face value I accept your explanation about your remarks in the previous post or maybe I over reacted to your comments.

I agree that my use of word "habitual" was not phrased with any specific characteristic which led you to wrong direction that I was suspecting patriotism of persons you mentioned. But our discussion was never about their patriotism rather it was about IK's being different to his lot.

Still you wanna go into the nitty-gritty details of anything I am willing to do so.

RajaRawal111

Raja Jee, I never doubted your truthfulness so on the face value I accept your explanation about your remarks in the previous post or maybe I over reacted to your comments.

I agree that my use of word "habitual" was not phrased with any specific characteristic which led you to wrong direction that I was suspecting patriotism of persons you mentioned. But our discussion was never about their patriotism rather it was about IK's being different to his lot.

Still you wanna go into the nitty-gritty details of anything I am willing to do so.
No problem bhaai. Ik is different, yes he has lots of traits which make him different. People of Pakistan choose him in front of me. Does not matter if i think minds were deliberately hazed but they have chosen him so he should serve in his own unique way.
For nitty-gritty . I am not in any mood to present any case of my own. If you have any question i will openly try to explain why my point of view is different.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
And then Punjab Assembly ruins it all.
Punjab's position is very precariously resting on borrowed scaffolds.. The govt. is an unfortunate amalgam of B class parties and PTI.., no clear authority to take and uphold decisions. Plus the party in Punjab itself is a hotchpotch of original idealists and 'enlightened' rats from sinking ships. So their own position is not unanimous.. Circus!

Last edited: