Imran Khan's latest video message : Become a PTI member SMS to 80022: Imran Khan

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan's latest video message

is this number only for pak?

Yes, for the time being.

Update:

Become PTI member and get updates about PTI. Send SMS to 80022 with your NAME and CITY and spread the message to your friends and family. (Note: This service is for PAKISTAN only. We are working to develop a short code for overseas Pakistanis, which will be announced soon)

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN will soon follow this step also. Baicharay khood tou creative lassi bhi nahi bana saktay laikin Imran k method ko follow kartay hain. NS should accept that he is not a leader but a follower of Imran.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What difference does it make if i become a member? will it count towards vote or what i am confused. please guide me what is the purpose of this SMS?

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
What difference does it make if i become a member? will it count towards vote or what i am confused. please guide me what is the purpose of this SMS?

I think it will be used for DIRECT communication with the members. The emphasis on mentioning the city as well, shows it may also be used for local jalsa's or even during the campaign for the elections to rally the youth in a particular area. Once this city-wise data is gathered, there can be many many good uses. And we know that many people in villages even have mobile phones, so it'll help PTI disseminate it's message to a larger audience.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think it will be used for DIRECT communication with the members. The emphasis on mentioning the city as well, shows it may also be used for local jalsa's or even during the campaign for the elections to rally the youth in a particular area. Once this city-wise data is gathered, there can be many many good uses. And we know that many people in villages even have mobile phones, so it'll help PTI disseminate it's message to a larger audience.

Yes most of ur question has been answered by Zoaib bhai....This step was taken when PTI realized that the media intentionally ignores PTI events...So this will be a better way of communication with PTI members...They will keep updated with the events,decisions ,Jalsas , Talk shows appearances, Corruptions scandals, etc etc...Its like u subscribe to a news channel or sports news and get updates about breaking news and games...But the difference I think is that this is free while those news channels charge u...But I am sure PTI will keep us updated in future about it.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a double edged sword. A western style leader in Pakistan could bring real Democracy, but the religious situation in Pakistan will not allow Democracy to flourish.

SO what Imran khan has to do when he becomes in Power ??? Execute ALL Mulan and Molvis and Make Pakistan real secular country all religious festival/celebration should be indoors and rewrite constitution of Pakistan

And bring free & fair Police system (ALL BELLY FAT Police officers should be discharged)

I am not supporting or will vote for him because i know he has no guts to do this

Last edited:

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ بہت اچھا قدم ہے اس سے پارٹی کوآرگنائز کرنے میں بہت مددملے گی

monk1985

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
How you bring the change in rural, there are only 2 "Jagirdars" one is PPP and the other is PMLN...........​