Imran Khan's Interview with Arshad Sharif

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran should not give him interviews but look like khan don’t live with out theses kind of things .he is a great leader but he have to come on tv once while

HSiddiqui

I dont understand why he is justifying Zulfi Bokhari.
IK is a national leader he should'nt be talking about individuals like that.

He could have said, I was told there was some paper work issue. I waited an extra hour while zulfi resolved the issue and then we left. I did not make any phone calls. end of story.
Why he is explaining blacklist, white list, british national, desi national.

yaar hudd hoti hai. IK should learn this by now.
My dear I can understand you are opposing IK's style in his respect, but try to understand he has slapped on Arshad's face, by remaining calm and replying every question with cool mind and showing he is and will always be ready to answer all questions without being rude.

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

The more I listen to IK the more I see QUID E AZAM once again fighting to raise Muslim's standard, by trying to raise the standard of Pakistan.
I will recite a Quranic AYAT on his behalf, he must also be reading it or must read it.........RABBANA AFRIGH ALAINA SABRAN, WA SABIT IQDAMANA FANSURNA ALAL QAUMIL KAFIRIN and Kafirin is all those who are trying to stop a person because he will bring justice in the country.

MAY ALLAH HELP HIM IN COMING WITH MAJORITY, MAY ALLAH GIVE PAKISTANIS A VISION TO LISTEN TO HIM AND RECOGNIZE HIM AS AN HONEST PERSON, AND GET HIM ELECTED TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR PAKISTAN...HE DESERVES THIS CHANCE.

Anonymous Paki

The more I listen to IK the more I see QUID E AZAM once again fighting to raise Muslim's standard, by trying to raise the standard of Pakistan.
I will recite a Quranic AYAT on his behalf, he must also be reading it or must read it.........RABBANA AFRIGH ALAINA SABRAN, WA SABIT IQDAMANA FANSURNA ALAL QAUMIL KAFIRIN and Kafirin is all those who are trying to stop a person because he will bring justice in the country.

MAY ALLAH HELP HIM IN COMING WITH MAJORITY, MAY ALLAH GIVE PAKISTANIS A VISION TO LISTEN TO HIM AND RECOGNIZE HIM AS AN HONEST PERSON, AND GET HIM ELECTED TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR PAKISTAN...HE DESERVES THIS CHANCE.

IK has brought me closer to my deen. Believe it or not

Iconoclast

My dear I can understand you are opposing IK's style in his respect, but try to understand he has slapped on Arshad's face, by remaining calm and replying every question with cool mind and showing he is and will always be ready to answer all questions without being rude.
Because most of your phatwari brothers are illiterate. Not every phatwari is semi literate like yourself.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arshad has made Imran Khan and Zulfi issue very personal. He took matters into his own hands and decided to bash IK and PTI.

My simple request is not to use any abusive language. If you really want to teach someone a lesson then simply unfollow and block from Twitter + Bycott his TV show. I am sure this will make a difference instead of using abusive language.
Ji bilkul!
Mein nay iss galay sarray hramkhore ko block kar dia hay ji!:cool: