Imran Khan's head was covered yesterday , but why not today ?

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
I think u proved u r retard bye
in jaisay fatway baz bandon ko door tak kheench kheench ke ragrna chaye ap bye kiun keh rahay hain, is ke kehnay say app ka kuch nahin bigrta yeh loog paisay ki khatir apna ghar bar bla bla sub bech sakte hain, yeh loog doglay hain. in ko gahesseto aur itna gahssto ke marnay ke qabil ho ke ke apni galtian qabool karain

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
followers of prophet Muhammad PBUH (me ) vs followers of Imran Khan (you).
Who will win ? You tell me ? I talked about following sunna of Eid Miladdunnabi. like
he followed sunna of Baba Gru nanak yesterday in his respect.

I hope Imran Khan save you when you die.

Mate you are judging people and also exhibitng arrogance that you will enter Jannah while others on here who support the vision of IK may not.

Do you not realize that those who are following IK are doing it due to his honesty, integrity and positive vision? We have chosen a leader who cares about the people of Pakistan no matter their religion or status. The previous rulers only cared about themselves and we can clearly see they don't give a damn about the ordinary Pakistani. They are trying to save the corrupt system which you appear to be backing.

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
I think u proved u r retard bye
aik muslman jitni dafa wudu karta hai utni dafa kalma shadat kehta hai

I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the last messenger.

O Allah make me one of those who are clean, O Allah make me one of those who are repented.

ab koi kisi muslman ko kafir kahay ga to wo khud hi ho ga

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan forgive my sin?? Yae keeya bukwas likh deeya
Shirk shuru kurdeeyaa
Baewaqoof
Astaghfar purrh jahil

He's essentially called all IK supporters non-muslims. A jahil who doesn't even know that calling others kafir (even indirectly) is a huge sin.

It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

Last edited:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
When u go into a gurdwara they make u cover ur head like when anyone comes into a mosque they have to take of their shoes :) baat ka batangar na banaya karein bhai

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May aaj rozay say hoon, Aaj roza khulnay say pahly may Allah say duwa karoon gah kay may nay to us kay habib ki sunnat ka zikar kiya tha, lakin us kay jawab may mujh koh is nay galiayn deen hain, Is aadmi ko dunya hi may takleef deejo tah ay is koh pata chal sakey kay ager koi nabee kee sunnat ki baat keray to is koh galiyan denay kah kya anjam hota hay. Aameen
But then by praying against some one you are doing something which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never did in his life. He never cursed any human being... but u r doing... on top tou are showing of your ibadah by mentioning that "I'm fasting" expecting that rest are not..
Strange...

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
But then by praying against some one you are doing something which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never did in his life. He never cursed any human being... but u r doing... on top tou are showing of your ibadah by mentioning that "I'm fasting" expecting that rest are not..
Strange...

Wow. Not only is the guy calling people mushriks, he is also trying to send curses on them. Is it any wonder we have the mullah crew sitting in Islamabad trying to topple a Government which is attempting to get rid of corruption. Talk about misguidance.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who will win ? You tell me ? I talked about following sunna of Eid Miladdunnabi. like

one question ?

Kiya Kabhi hamaray nabhee Hazrat Muhammad PBUH koh kisee nay kabhi bare head dekha tha ? I am waiting for your answer . . .

I don't know. I wasn't there- and neither were you!

By the way, WHAT is the reason for calling yourself "knowledge"??

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't know. I wasn't there- and neither were you!

By the way, WHAT is the reason for calling yourself "knowledge"??
is knowledge ka matlab hai = bhekari , zaleel insan, information but no ilm we are reaching on end of days ( judgment days ) this type of cult will appear

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In respect of Baba guru Nanak , his 550th birthday and Sikh community tradition Imran Khan covered his head yesterday.
But today in respect of Prophet Muhammad PBUH , his birthday and in respect of Muslim tradition Imran Khan has not covered his head. Covering head is a Muslim tradition and sunnat rasul.

aaa.jpg

Lets see What does Islam say about covering heads for men . . .

? ? ? ? ? ?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)

You need more education.