Imran Khan Visited Iran And Saudia on Trump's Wish and Pakistan can Mediate Between Both Rivals.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No he did not visit Saudi Arabia and Iran at the request of Donald Trump. It was totally Pakistan's initiative.
Trump wanted Imran Khan to talk to Iran on nuclear issue.

Ayesha Rana

Voter (50+ posts)
No he did not visit Saudi Arabia and Iran at the request of Donald Trump. It was totally Pakistan's initiative.
Trump wanted Imran Khan to talk to Iran on nuclear issue.
Trump Asked Imran Khan to play his role to mediate between Iran And Saudi Arabia. You also can Read Editorial of Gulf News

k.khurram

Councller (250+ posts)
I wanna refrain from harsh words , Trump asked him to mediate b/w US and Iran . He doesn't give a rat's *** about iran and saudi

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very good analysis by Mr Achakzai.I am baffled to as to why he joined JUI-F.I am glad that he realised his mistake and left this party which is a regressive party.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These idiots suddenly appear on TV, and are introduced as the famous journalists. Knowing nothing and are never ready to appreciate or give credit to any one. Imran Khan is putting his life in danger by trying to unite the Muslim world, he is a Muslim who is ready for the biggest sacrifice if that can bring prosperity in Muslim Umma, and Pakistan.