Imran Khan Speaking Against All Corrupt Parties, PPP, PMLN & MQM - So..stop your propaganda!

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
no dude .. its not a propaganda ..
I was die hard Imran Khan supporter once but changed my stance since Imran Khan changed his ..
You people are either paid media cell team or blind supporter who follows anyone without using their own minds ..

When you start to eradicate evil .. you dont start from smallest evil and just stick to that ..
PML-N is not a good party .. I agree but atleast they are better than PPP, PML-Q, Musharraf and MQM

Imran Khan was with Musharraf, then against him and now again with him partially .. and you crticize NS for being with PPP and then against them ?
why PPP supporters are coming to Lahore Jalsa on 30th ? please don't tell that they arent .. my phupha is PPP member and former PPP MNA .. he is going there with his supporters on 30th ...
show me the last time Imran Khan had argument with MQM like he used to .. that MQM and PTI escapades are jokes itself .. first you crticize a person like hell and then you call him ? why would anyone on earth do that ?
Criticize PML-Q like hell and then met with Chaudhry Shujaat ..
Suddenly jackasses like Hassan Nisar and Mubashir Luqman are with him and Imran Khan's visit on Mubashir Luqman program are too frequent .. isnt that same Mubashir Luqman who made fake report on PTI flood camps ? What happened that the suddenly became Imran Khan's favourite too ?

Imran Khan now doesn't seem to me more than an army tool ..
I honestly still believe he is better than Nawaz Sharif .. but if you believe he is going to change anything if he comes to power (which I dont think he can since his target seems to be only divide PML-N votes) then you are simply living in fool's world ..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
We wish that Imran gets a right direction....

And let the N leage sit in opposition , but wipe out PPP...Pakistan will finish otherwise.

IDREES

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no dude .. its not a propaganda ..
I was die hard Imran Khan supporter once but changed my stance since Imran Khan changed his ..

Why do you have to lie to prove your point????

I went through all your posts on this forum and all i found is everything against Khan.

We are paid media?
90% of the people on this forum support PTI.

What does that tell? you are the bloody paid goon

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
TO all non- PTI ppl, watch IK clips, speeches where he is cursing both Zardari and nawaz, both bara bhai and chota bhai do noora kushti then do agreements with teeter ka nashta. if PPP supporting PTI. THIS COULD BE ANOTHER CONSPIRACY AGAINST PTI AND IK FROM BOTH THUGS ZARDARI AND NAWAZ, so ppl like u they can think "ooh it means zardari is supporting , so why dont we vote nawaz sharif", you know what these are very old Tactics, jab ye dono zardari nawaz aik dosray k saath noora kushti karsaktay hain to PPP puri qoum k saath noora kushti q nahi karsakti ??, PPP trying to give impact that they are supporting IK thats how Nawaz can get little sympathy and votes from some duffers, aur is tarhan baray bhai nawaz ki baari ajaygi.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
again another lie ..
go through my posts again ..

for first several months show me one post against Imran Khan ..
I only turned against him when Imran Khan's focus changed to PML-N only beside MQM, PPP, Musharraf
check the last 10 pages of my posts .. (not the latest one) and show me one post against Imran Khan ..

I have never lied in my life .. I was die hard fan of him .. there is no doubt about that ..
again I still like him but I dont like what he is doing now .. I think it will eventually help PPP only ...

I went through all your posts on this forum and all i found is everything against Khan.

We are paid media?

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)

We are paid media?

He never was a PTI or IK supporter. Understand his position,,,, his cousin is MPA of Nalayeq League.. so he'll do whatever he can to defend status quo.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually Imran Khan was very good for the PML-N toadies when he was all-out against Zardari only (during the lawyers movement and sometime after). It was only when he turned his guns on Sharif bros as well that they felt the heat. And now they are TRYING to create an impression that he'll strengthen Zardari. The truth is both of these parties PPP and PML-N will be very happy to use PTI against each other and do their dirty work. But PTI is following a considered strategy to win Punjab, and that obviously will involve targeting the "thekedars" of Punjab aka the Sharif bros.

Also, very few people are actually buying this bilge by PML-N. All major analysts are now saying that IK is against both, Zardari and Nawaz and so is the real threat to the status quo. So we need not worry. This will eventually die out. What we need to do in our major Jalsa's is to focus less on criticism and more giving PTI plans for the future.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Pakistanis, I am 65 years old ; I have seen the performance of all the
governments from Ayub Khan till present Zardari Govt. I found each and every
time that each govt ruined merit and spread corruption.

On oath I say that I voted for PPP and other parties in the past but I never voted
for Imran Khan.

Now, I will vote for PTI led by Imran Khan only because all others tested in the
past; they ruined Pakistan by spreading corruption and social injustices in Pakistan.
Beware of agents of anti-Imran Mission by his enemies.
Vote,Love,Respect and support for "Imran Khan only.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistanis, please wake up , think and avoid felling in the trap of foreign powers and Zionists.

Imran Khan is very fascinating figure today coz he never being in power, he dont have the guts to run a country. He is just following hidden agenda.

Never ever vote to Imran Khan, Allah is revealing his true face day by day.

He will leave you guys in shock when hard times come , excusing and declaring his decision as correct according to him
He openly says that he right away resign and leave if find hurdle in running govt.

My God , think for a second that whole generation depending on you to correct the ways and you will simply resign if find obstacles ????????????? :13: (omg) :angry_smile:
He is stupid guy , establishment goon who have no respect to Islam and Allah's rules, he gives a damn to them , not care about it . [ dont wanna explain coz some truth seems dirty ]
He is in favor of tribal system not Islamic or sharia law.
He gave many promises in past but never accomplish any.
He protest against drone attack but talk only about Nawaz Sharif, ??
He is picking old , tested politicians as his candidates with same old thinking of running govt or doing politics
He is no more a revolutionary guy
He is taking shelter in funds to avoid taxes and accountability.
He is as cheap in language as any other politician.
He is not a decent man , trust me

Kindly wake up or you will be sorry in future for supporting him, he is just to manipulate young generation spirit for having good governance in Pakistan.

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Pakistanis, please wake up , think and avoid felling in the trap of foreign powers and Zionists.

Imran Khan is very fascinating figure today coz he never being in power, he dont have the guts to run a country. He is just following hidden agenda.

Never ever vote to Imran Khan, Allah is revealing his true face day by day.

He will leave you guys in shock when hard times come , excusing and declaring his decision as correct according to him
He openly says that he right away resign and leave if find hurdle in running govt.

My God , think for a second that whole generation depending on you to correct the ways and you will simply resign if find obstacles ????????????? :13: (omg) :angry_smile:
He is stupid guy , establishment goon who have no respect to Islam and Allah's rules, he gives a damn to them , not care about it . [ dont wanna explain coz some truth seems dirty ]
He is in favor of tribal system not Islamic or sharia law.
He gave many promises in past but never accomplish any.
He protest against drone attack but talk only about Nawaz Sharif, ??
He is picking old , tested politicians as his candidates with same old thinking of running govt or doing politics
He is no more a revolutionary guy
He is taking shelter in funds to avoid taxes and accountability.
He is as cheap in language as any other politician.
He is not a decent man , trust me

Kindly wake up or you will be sorry in future for supporting him, he is just to manipulate young generation spirit for having good governance in Pakistan.
You are right on only one thing Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala is revealing his true face and that is a person who is sincere to his country and his people. He is the only one who has been standing up for the right of the masses, where as the so called status qou party (PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, ANP, MQM, JUI) leaders have ducked and dived and focused ther efforts on accumulating money.

I feel sorry for the mental state of anyone who would want to support these type of leaders after seeing what they have done over the last 30 years, in which we have seen them become billionaires, whilst the people are forced to kill themselves. Good luck to you if you want to continue down this road, cause trust me mate the rest of the country has had enough. Its time for brutal no hold barred change.

The last thing - don't start again with the religious thing because mate people have seen the conduct of our so called pious leaders and no whats what.

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right on only one thing Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala is revealing his true face and that is a person who is sincere to his country and his people. He is the only one who has been standing up for the right of the masses, where as the so called status qou party (PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, ANP, MQM, JUI) leaders have ducked and dived and focused ther efforts on accumulating money.

I feel sorry for the mental state of anyone who would want to support these type of leaders after seeing what they have done over the last 30 years, in which we have seen them become billionaires, whilst the people are forced to kill themselves. Good luck to you if you want to continue down this road, cause trust me mate the rest of the country has had enough. Its time for brutal no hold barred change.

The last thing - don't start again with the religious thing because mate people have seen the conduct of our so called pious leaders and no whats what.

hmm but this so called revolutionary leader is begging same old politicians to join his party.

Imran Khan is counting on those who have old school of thoughts about politics and govt.
His team consist of tested politician, and more that MQM, PPP and PML Q in field to aid him having a jalsa in lahore.

I feel sorry for your way of thinking that still you favor such a hypocrite man.

No Muslim could select a person as their leader who openly and without fear challange Allah's rules and with pride go against them.

Sorry brother but evil start from where a person feel pride in doing against Allah's rule and give stupid logics to defend it.

Last edited:

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
hmm but this so called revolutionary leader is begging same old politicians to join his party.

Imran Khan is counting on those who have old school of thoughts about politics and govt.
His team consist of tested politician, and more that MQM, PPP and PML Q in field to aid him having a jalsa in lahore.

I feel sorry for your way of thinking that still you favor such a hypocrite man.

No Muslim could select a person as their leader who openly and without fear challange Allah's rules and with pride go against them.

Sorry brother but evil start from where a person feel pride in doing against Allah's rule and give stupid logics to defend it.
No logic in what your saying - i'lll just finish off by saying that if you think nawaz is sincere then so be it - ignore the fact that he has built up and empire overseas with ill gotten money and has no clue how to run a government. If you wish to follow a party where merit doesnt mean anything and nepotism and marital relationships get you a party ticket then so be it. Good luck cause they have been running the country for the last 30 decades and look where we have got to. Talk about progress - the school that i went to when i did my matriculation was built in the days of the Raj and to be honest the building was crumbling, we had to sit outside on mats on a dustbowl, teachers had no clue, no science lab, sports facilities were pathetic and its no different today. On the other hand your so called leaders sons and daughters study and live abroad on the money they have made from the public purse.

My friend, before you give a lesson in islamiat just look at the deeds of you leaders first.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
again if anyone want .. I can post dozens of post posted intially in favour of imran .. hundreds of likes I clicked in favour of Imran Khan
I have diverse family .. my cousin is PML-N MPA .. my phuppa is PPP former MNA .. my father's first cousin is former senator in Musharraf regime and his brother was former caretaker minister too .. my 2 cousins are infact PTI member too .. Imran Khan went in their house too when last time he was in Multan for few min ..
that doesn't mean I don't have any mind of my own .. or does it ?
my father is die hard pml-n fan and I honestly had hours of discussion with him where I was favouring imran khan and he was against him ..

that said .. you didnt answer me any question ..
you and that thread starter is just questioning my credibility ..
you people are resorting to a level of MQM paid poster ..

He never was a PTI or IK supporter. Understand his position,,,, his cousin is MPA of Nalayeq League.. so he'll do whatever he can to defend status quo.