Imran Khan should resign

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Could you expect Bongi khan to be that smart ?
No, I don't consider either IK or NS to be that smart.
Zaidi Bhai, the problem is not NS and/or IK or xyz.
The problem is a persistent friction between the Bureaucracy and the Democracy. If there is smoke, there must be fire.

A conflict is certainly embedded in the resources and their "Fair Division". Everyone wants a Lion's Share out of it. So the term "Fair" may mean anything to anyone. However, talking of a generally accepted view, the term "Fair", fairly means that you don't get more than you Deserve (or no less than what you deserve). So, theoretically, anyone's privileges, matched with their responsibilities should be a good fit for a term to be called a "Fair-Share". The result of fairness should be a more harmonious coordination between the State and its People. This adds value to the social welfare of a society and its productive evolution.

Now, this division of Authorities and Responsibilities, are usually derived from the Constitution of a country. The Constitution governs the law, and the laws shape up our systems. I will be "Daydreaming" if I am subtracting the role of "Human Factors" specially "Greed" and "Abuse of Power" out of it.

In the political history of the world, after the end of colonial empire, the western style of electoral system has failed to bear the same fruits for many of the Neocolonial states. Not only in the Subcontinent region, but even in Africa and Middle east, this friction between the "Systems" is evident in post colonial states.

We have to look into the problem ourselves and come up with a solution which suits us. By learning through our experience and analysis of history.

We need to come up with a solution of our own.

stranger

supreme court has already told its not going to take any suo moto notices. yani high court ki juraim per supreme court koi action nahi legi

Kab Nazar Mein Aaye Gi Be-Daagh Sabzay Ki Bahaar
Khoon Ke Dhabbay Dhulain Ge Kitni Barsaaton Ke Baad?

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Right now he is being f***** by both Generals and Judges are taking turn on him . He is not a leader who will resign and go back to people because he already knows he f**** the people already and they are screaming and crying from the rising prices of everything.
he is better than nawaz and zardari anyday.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
SHAME ON COURTS LAW IS DIFFERENT FOR POOR AND RICH.
There is no court.....there are SOME GHUNDA's and Docaites who are sitting in these courts as a judge.......Lawyers are Thugs. Judges + lawyers nexus is as prositutes.....Lawyers play the role of BHERWA's and Judges are prostitues who have their price......this is all fixed through the BHERWA's.

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Well, If NS wanted to strike a deal with Boots, he wouldn't have lost his power... His fight is not with Boot's poodles Bongi Khan .
maybe he has learnt his lesson now and has struck deal with boots. my question for you is will you still support him if he has ???

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
maybe he has learnt his lesson now and has struck deal with boots. my question for you is will still support him if he has ???
I will never support him if I feel that he has struck a deal with Boots. Its against my entire opposition . I like to see the real democratic and civilian Governemnt takes hold in Pakistan . The Judiciary needs to be free of any fair or under any influence. All the Institutions working within their Jurisdiction . Justice, Fairness and peace for the Nation and no Military interference in civilian affairs. Total Civilian supremacy .

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
I will never support him if I feel that he has struck a deal with Boots. Its against my entire opposition . I like to see the real democratic and civilian Governemnt takes hold in Pakistan . The Judiciary needs to be free of any fair or under any influence. All the Institutions working within their Jurisdiction . Justice, Fairness and peace for the Nation and no Military interference in civilian affairs. Total Civilian supremacy .
if civilian interfere it is ok with you. so why you think it's ok shahbaz interfere with judiciary and is on tape for doing it but it's not ok for establishment to the same thing. most of institutions in pakistan is broken under civilian supremacy. if you want to fight for something than you should fight for rule of the law which i think civilian are more likely to ditch than boots.

Zaidi Qasim

if civilian interfere it is ok with you. so why you think it's ok shahbaz interfere with judiciary and is on tape for doing it but it's not ok for establishment to the same thing. most of institutions in pakistan is broken under civilian supremacy. if you want to fight for something than you should fight for rule of the law which i think civilian are more likely to ditch than boots.
I have seen for the last 70 years what these Boots have done to the different Institutions in the country . SS couldn't do F** all ,if our Institutions were not weakened by constantly uprooted by Boots and being corrupted. Pakistan has example of Sharifuddin Pirzada , who worked with Boots to ruined our Constitution. Judiciary is the first victim of any dictator after taking over. History of our Judiciary is full with Compromises and deals with Boots .

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
I have seen for the last 70 years what these Boots have done to the different Institutions in the country . SS couldn't do F** all ,if our Institutions were not weakened by constantly uprooted by Boots and being corrupted. Pakistan has example of Sharifuddin Pirzada , who worked with Boots to ruined our Constitution. Judiciary is the first victim of any dictator after taking over. History of our Judiciary is full with Compromises and deals with Boots .
seen for the last 70 years, how old are man?? did they also corrupt lower courts and police with all their political appointments, ruined government run corporations with their nepotisme. the list is long you can add to it also. i appreciate your wish for civilian supremacy but mention nawaz and resistance in same sentence doesn't seem right.

Zaidi Qasim

seen for the last 70 years, how old are man?? did they also corrupt lower courts and police with all their political appointments, ruined government run corporations with their nepotisme. the list is long you can add to it also. i appreciate your wish for civilian supremacy but mention nawaz and resistance in same sentence doesn't seem right.
Read the history and take advantage of books. Do you like me to give you a list of Military Industrial Complex Business directory ? Read Ayesha Siddiqi Book and find out what you have been missing.

I stand behind what I said. The day I found that NS has become next Bongi Khan , I will quit supporting him . You should get some of the brainwashing off of your marbles. The whole Army is not corrupt but the upper tiers of senior Generals are infested with corruption .

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Read the history and take advantage of books. Do you like me to give you a list of Military Industrial Complex Business directory ? Read Ayesha Siddiqi Book and find out what you have been missing.

I stand behind what I said. The day I found that NS has become next Bongi Khan , I will quit supporting him . You should get some of the brainwashing off of your marbles. The whole Army is not corrupt but the upper tiers of senior Generals are infested with corruption .
what amaze me is that you know so much about history corruption army businesses etc but when it comes to nawaz you become so naive maybe the brainwashing thing apply more to you than me.

Kavalier

There is no court.....there are SOME GHUNDA's and Docaites who are sitting in these courts as a judge.......Lawyers are Thugs. Judges + lawyers nexus is as prositutes.....Lawyers play the role of BHERWA's and Judges are prostitues who have their price......this is all fixed through the BHERWA's.

Hahahahaha, halal karo bahi apni kamai, daaal do sab courts pay, that is what PTI wanted by imposing the Bonds things and saying openly that go to court and get an order from there. Once the thing moved to courts, they hardly said anything to contest the case. The result is in front of you.

But as I said, you keep chanting slogans against courts and shout loud as possible to bury the fact, this is your job and this is what you are being paid for. No other common Pakistani, not a single person, will say that all this has been done by courts. The best part is, PMLN herself is saying who was involved and where it all happened etc.

Kavalier

Zaidi Bahi, then I think its high time that you stop supporting him because the deal has been struck between Noon and Boots.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahahaha, halal karo bahi apni kamai, daaal do sab courts pay, that is what PTI wanted by imposing the Bonds things and saying openly that go to court and get an order from there. Once the thing moved to courts, they hardly said anything to contest the case. The result is in front of you.

But as I said, you keep chanting slogans against courts and shout loud as possible to bury the fact, this is your job and this is what you are being paid for. No other common Pakistani, not a single person, will say that all this has been done by courts. The best part is, PMLN herself is saying who was involved and where it all happened etc.

Tum kis gundey khaeyat ki Mooli hu .......tum se tu kisi ney nahi pouchaa........haan corroupt loug ye system chahtey hein aur wu khush hein es sey.......tum loug Mulk nahi.........Shaksiyat poujtey hu...........mera PTI se koi talouq nahi......es leye souh ker baat ker......ju tumharey pass nahi hey...tum sirf PMLn waloun ki eik Biryani ki plat eki maar hu......

Kavalier

Tum kis gundey khaeyat ki Mooli hu .......tum se tu kisi ney nahi pouchaa........haan corroupt loug ye system chahtey hein aur wu khush hein es sey.......tum loug Mulk nahi.........Shaksiyat poujtey hu...........mera PTI se koi talouq nahi......es leye souh ker baat ker......ju tumharey pass nahi hey...tum sirf PMLn waloun ki eik Biryani ki plat eki maar hu......

Answer me one question and we are done with our discussion with your answer, we sum it all up in one question and its answer: Who do you think is behind NS' s latest deal??

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Answer me one question and we are done with our discussion with your answer, we sum it all up in one question and its answer: Who do you think is behind NS' s latest deal??
Traitors.....whoever they are......it is not a deal....it is like a prostitute who took of her clothes in public.....sharif's are exactly like this...................but anyways I am not going to reply to you after this.....because you are one of those..........DONE.