Imran Khan Should kick out hafiz raza and his team members

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Raza, the leader of the violent mob that just destroyed the Ahmadi mosque in Sialkot last night https://www.facebook.com/SahibzadaHafizHamidRaza/photos/a.556389254416536.1073741829.541434665911995/1393586524030134/ …

Dd8pthjV4AIfURz.jpg

He joined PTI two years ago due to efforts of Jahangir tareen :)

He was with usman dar for PTI campaign just two weeks ago

32325468_1672706826118101_5596634856780988416_n.jpg

His facebook page: Sahibzada Hafiz Hamid Raza

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Amir Liaquat is another ticking time bomb. I have watched a few clips of his ramadan show on Bol TV.....and his collection of clown mullahs, filled with biddatis, ready to fight at the drop of a hat, and ready to pass out fatwas like pakoray and samosay. These so called religious nuts, who have almost nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with point scoring, need to be shut down. Pakistan is going into anarchy because of these goons.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
الیکشن لڑنا ممی ڈیڈی بچوں کا کام نہیں ہے۔ عمران خان کو جیتنا ہے تو بریلویوں کا ساتھ رکھنا ہو گا۔ ہاں انہیں بس کینڈے میں رکھنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
ان لوگوں کو پارٹی سے نکالنے کی بجائے قابو کرنا سیکھو۔ اگر ان کو ہی پارٹی سے نکال دیا تو الیکشن میں ۲۰۱۳ والا حال ہو گا

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ان لوگوں کو پارٹی سے نکالنے کی بجائے قابو کرنا سیکھو۔ اگر ان کو ہی پارٹی سے نکال دیا تو الیکشن میں ۲۰۱۳ والا حال ہو گا
Actualy no, in 2013 , PMLN was the strongest politically and controlwise in Punjab. Now its almost no more in existence. Chances are SS wont even have full control over RO'S like past times. So PTI should maintain tight control.

Zaidi Qasim

اگر عمران خان لبیک یا رسول پارٹی سے اتحاد کر لے تو ہر حلقے سے دس سے تیس ہزار ووٹ زیادہ مل سکتا ہے . . کوئی برائی نہیں اگر اہلسنت علماء ساتھ آ جائیں

When you are open in the market for sale, you don't look who is your buyer, you only look who has a hefty pocket. I am not surprise that lota party about to get further fat. Tsunami of Change.... Lol

Muskerahat

When you are open in the market for sale, you don't look who is your buyer, you only look who has a hefty pocket. I am not surprise that lota party about to get further fat. Tsunami of Change.... Lol
your job to keep thinking and keep supporting traitor Naaju maafia

Zaidi Qasim

your job to keep thinking and keep supporting traitor Naaju maafia

And I am sure my sister, you continue to follow the path of blinds with open eyes. It has been a long time since I heard the slogan of Tsunami ... Lol . You must have ramped it through with your lota bus.

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
Don’t jump the gun lot of times is its wrong and propoganda it’s to late kick any one out let’s just focus on elections winning any one can join but tickets will be only be given who can win the elections.pti fight is against big mafia Nawaz zardari fazal Achenzai anp leaders mqm leaders let’s not waste on every small issue they will automatically get caught by th departments police nab. Let’s fix the top with the power where it will make big difference. Jails are full with small thief’s big thief’s are in parliament and filling there bank accounts. Let’s just focus on that first step by step is better.

Last edited:

Muskerahat

And I am sure my sister, you continue to follow the path of blinds with open eyes. It has been a long time since I heard the slogan of Tsunami ... Lol . You must have ramped it through with your lota bus.
آپ کا بہت شکریہ عزتی افزائی کا .لگتا ہے آپ خاندانی ہیں جو اچھے انسان کا شیوا ہونا چاہیے . یقین جانیں مجھے انتہائی خوشی ہوئی جب آپ نے میری کڑوی ریپلی پر بہن کہا .رب کائنات آپ کو ہمیشہ خوش رکھے .سیاسی اختلافات تو اپنی جگہ ہوتے رہتے ہیں لیکن انسان اپنے رویے سے پہچانا جاتا ہے

PappuChikna

This was disgusting.
Unfortunately, majority of our awam think actions like these bring them 100 umray ka sawab.

Saboo

آپ کا بہت شکریہ عزتی افزائی کا .لگتا ہے آپ خاندانی ہیں جو اچھے انسان کا شیوا ہونا چاہیے . یقین جانیں مجھے انتہائی خوشی ہوئی جب آپ نے میری کڑوی ریپلی پر بہن کہا .رب کائنات آپ کو ہمیشہ خوش رکھے .سیاسی اختلافات تو اپنی جگہ ہوتے رہتے ہیں لیکن انسان اپنے رویے سے پہچانا جاتا ہے
Haha aik achay insan ka sirf khandani hona kafi nahin hay? Pehlay yeh to pata kar lein woh khandan hay konsa?:cool:

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nooni ghundoon kaa muqabala karney k liye aap ko bulwa bhejien ? Sab ko kick out kar doo . Galian hoo jaawan soonian try wich mirza yaar nachey

Zulfi Khan

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is an honest Pakistani who gave Atom Bombs to Pakistan but educated Pakistanis
of Islamabad did not vote for him and he was defeated badly in 2013. Pakistanis do not vote on the basis
of honesty and loyalty. Money & Bradaries is criterion for success in Pakistan.