Imran Khan Revealed - CNN Documentry

Adeel

Founder
Guys stick to the topic. This forum is not for settling personal grudges. We are watching all of you guys. Please don't force us to take hard actions. If you have a problem with my statement, please send me a pm.

Let's just discuss the topic. Thanks

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
شاباش وفادار نسل کے ہو - حکم جلد سمجتے ہو اور مانتے بھی ہو

تم اکیلے ہی آ گیے ہو باقیوں کو کوئی کچلہ دے گیا

oye tum phir a gaye oh itni besti honay ke bawajood bhi tumhay gheraty nahin ati, oh kisi ne kuch sikhaya hay ke nahin. koi had hoti hay sharmindagi ki. bas kar de bas, kitna nanga ho ga mere hathon.

aaj to wada kar le ke badtamizi nahin karega me wada kar le ta hon ke tujhay expose or zaleel karna chord don ga. chal achay bachon ki tarah reply kar, jee Shuja uncle ainda badtamizee nahin karon ga.

shuja123

Guys stick to the topic. This forum is not for settling personal grudges. We are watching all of you guys. Please don't force us to take hard actions. If you have a problem with my statement, please send me a pm.

I asked GeoG, I reported abuse, I asked every member of the admin, i even asked adimin on chat to ask GeoG to avoid using harsh language, but no one listned, not even a little hint of resentment on what GeoG was writing. and now all of a sudden because there are 2 ppl like GeoG, ppl are starting to have trouble. I promise soon as someone warns him about his language issues, I will stop this type of posts and will even appologise. but this biased behaviour could only bring retaliation.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oye tum phir a gaye oh itni besti honay ke bawajood bhi tumhay gheraty nahin ati, oh kisi ne kuch sikhaya hay ke nahin. koi had hoti hay sharmindagi ki. bas kar de bas, kitna nanga ho ga mere hathon.

aaj to wada kar le ke badtamizi nahin karega me wada kar le ta hon ke tujhay expose or zaleel karna chord don ga. chal achay bachon ki tarah reply kar, jee Shuja uncle ainda badtamizee nahin karon ga.

Your patience is running out and mask is coming off nowا

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I asked GeoG, I reported abuse, I asked every member of the admin, i even asked adimin on chat to ask GeoG to avoid using harsh language, but no one listned, not even a little hint of resentment on what GeoG was writing. and now all of a sudden because there are 2 ppl like GeoG, ppl are starting to have trouble. I promise soon as someone warns him about his language issues, I will stop this type of posts and will even appologise. but this biased behaviour could only bring retaliation.

Typical MQM Tareeka Wardat.

For last few days you have been using abusive language, inciting me to write something silly, possibly a Gali and get banned, you wish.

Failing in your objective now we are trying to be vocal, Lut Gayay Maray Gayay, Don't behave like a begger who is pretending to be Langra but show him a red colored note and he will try to match Carl Lewis to grab it. You guys colluded but Tumhara Pura Bhan Matti Ka Kunba Maira Match Nahi

Go and ask your IT incharge to assign someone new on my case, you have miserably failed. Your loud crying is a good proof of your defeat but that is not due to my personal capabalities, it is becasue I am serving a right cause to expose Asteen Kay Sanp - MQM aur Sonay Pay Suhaga, I am a PTI member, double satisfaction.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keep up the good work Geo G. You have the right of self expression. Let them cry for they can't bear the truth. All they have to offer is few show off years of Mustafa Kamal and a lot of whining about the operation. Inside they know that their support is because of their linguistic affiliation and for that they are willing to overlook any killing and injustice done by the people they support. That makes them very intolerant because they are completely KHOKHLA from inside. Let the devil (AH) and its minions (MQM) be hell fire!!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I have posted these videos to reveal Imran Khan, and you people started fighting. Every body knows the Dirty face of MQM........they are terrorist. They always exploit every sitting government with target killing. Do we see any Target killing in any other city? No......... Pakhtoons are not living only in Karachi, they are living in almost every big city of Pakistan from Peshawar to Karachi, but there is no fighting and killing between Pakhtoons and non-Pakhtoons. Then why in Karachi?. It means this is MQM who involve in all these killings. Whenever the sitting government wants or tends to start move against the well of MQM (like about Haiderabad).......MQM starts killing innocents .....mostly Pakhtoons (To show their arm and Manpower strength) .

MQM should be declared as Terrorist Organisation (and Altaf as Foreign Terrorist) and should be ban from taking part in Politics.

Zorro

He is opening a branch of his hospital in karachi. Yah saab batain tumlogon ko aab yaad aai hain jab say usnay Tumharay Don Altaf Bhai kay mazalim kay khilaf bolna shroo kia. Show me if any of you had spoken about this before. Acha aadmi agar politics main naa ayee to acha rehta hay aur agar woh politics main akar system ko change karna chahay to uski mukhalifat shroo kar doo. You people against him, are not pakistanis your agenda is same as Mohajir Qoumi Moment. You belong to only one linguistic group. You don't believe in the federation of Pakistan. You only believe that Muhajirs will benifit if MQM gets in power. Well, You are wrong!

MQM is a bunch of power hungry people looking out for their own ass. They don't give a dame about you. Whatever they do they do for temporary publicity to get their goal. How come they have been the party longest in government in the history of Pakistan and having the resources of the highest earning city of Pakistan at their disposal and yet the living condition of your own Muhajir people is worst in Karachi. Some of you are good but are influenced by the environment you live in and have been blinded and are being played with. Wake UP!!!

Hahaha Sam Bhai, Imran Khan Saahib ko Kaachi se hi toh sb se zaida Fund milta hai, Apne Hospital k liye... Aur Janab Karachities ko hi Bura Bhala kehtey hain Yehan kahan ka Insaaf hua( So called Insaf Wala),,!! by the Way Imran Khan ZANI admits many time that Altaf's Party MQM is one of the greatest Political Party in Pakistan and They Have many Edcuated Person Exist and It will be the glowing Political Party..!!.. Wake Up Pakistanis..!! Hahahaha That's Why PTI walas didn't get Upto One seats...
:pakistan-flag-wavin

Zorro

Adeel Bhai Agreed With You..!! All of Members Specially GEO G targetted Pesonally any One Easily..!! Plz take Some Actin.. I know you are a great Fan of Khan Saab and Geo G Also Belongs to PTI.. But siasat.pk is fr Evry One.. Am i Right

Zorro

Keep up the good work Geo G. You have the right of self expression. Let them cry for they can't bear the truth. All they have to offer is few show off years of Mustafa Kamal and a lot of whining about the operation. Inside they know that their support is because of their linguistic affiliation and for that they are willing to overlook any killing and injustice done by the people they support. That makes them very intolerant because they are completely KHOKHLA from inside. Let the devil (AH) and its minions (MQM) be hell fire!!!

Sam Bhai.. Plz Don't Look Down upon any one..!! I think you are sensible Man.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hahaha Sam Bhai, Imran Khan Saahib ko Kaachi se hi toh sb se zaida Fund milta hai, Apne Hospital k liye... Aur Janab Karachities ko hi Bura Bhala kehtey hain Yehan kahan ka Insaaf hua( So called Insaf Wala),,!! by the Way Imran Khan ZANI admits many time that Altaf's Party MQM is one of the greatest Political Party in Pakistan and They Have many Edcuated Person Exist and It will be the glowing Political Party..!!.. Wake Up Pakistanis..!! Hahahaha That's Why PTI walas didn't get Upto One seats...
:pakistan-flag-wavin

Yes, we need educated people in Politicts but the terrorists. MQM is a Terrorist Party backed by Politicts and all time in Government.

Last edited: