پہلے سب وزیر اور اب وزیر اعظم ....

کیا ضرورت ہے اس افطار کو اتنی اہمیت دینے کی ؟

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
انتہا درجے کی حماقت

پی ٹی ای خود بلاول اور مریم کی بے وزن چیز میں وزن ڈال رہے ہیں

There is something cooking behind the scenes via this iftar. I agree, PTI should hit the ignore button and let these 2 parties grab ratings on their own

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
D66fUqFW0AAHz7_

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is something cooking behind the scenes via this iftar. I agree, PTI should hit the ignore button and let these 2 parties grab ratings on their own

You know, in fact, PPP and PMLN paid journalists themselves ask PTI ministers and the PM '' What do you say about this Iftar?' .. and then whatever reply they get, they make it a NEWS in order to bring this iftar to people's attention.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was bound to happen when imran left the people who were shoulder to shoulder with him in difficult times.

Fawad Ch would have done 100 times better job in neutralizing them. I am still in shock in why Firdous Ashiq Awan was selected. Buzdaar aur Firdous sahiba ko enjoy karain abb Khan sahab

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)
انتہا درجے کی حماقت

bilkul sahee IK PM hai ,he should not personally address other leaders,,,this is his big problem k even 2nd level leadership k naam lay lay k statements deta hai

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what's on menu, each other's guts? Which they're gonna pull out right on cue?
Toilet rolls. Clean each other's shit.

aneeskhan

To replace Fawad With Firdous was a bad decision.
Fawad was making Jhags in mouths of PMLN & PPP.
He was not sparing them for anytime.
After he left corrupts Chorey ho Gaye.
His famous dialogue
“ Chorr ko Chorr Na Kahon tu Kiya Kahon”

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
His famous dialogue
I do not rate Firdous at all - waste of space in my view.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan is still in opposition ( or Container ) mode where he used to mock and criticise everyone by name-calling. He can’t live without responding to Bilawal Zardari and Maryam Safdar. That has now become his instinct. I am sure he also itches to give TV interview and address a Jalsa every week. This is where he needs to learn politics. Appointing competent people at different positions also comes under learning politics.See Buzdar, Mehmood Khan, Naeem ul Haq, Firdose Aashiq, zulfi, Faisal Vowda etc. , and you will instantly know how he has fared in this area.

If he had to learn politics, 23 years was not a short time. If someone says that his active politics started in 2011, still 8 years was a good time to master politics. But, this is beyond his capabilities.

Sohraab

انتہا درجے کی حماقت

Imran Khan is still in opposition ( or Container ) mode where he used to mock and criticise everyone by name-calling. He can’t live without responding to Bilawal Zardari and Maryam Safdar. That has now become his instinct. I am sure he also itches to give TV interview and address a Jalsa every week. This is where he needs to learn politics. Appointing competent people at different positions also comes under learning politics.See Buzdar, Mehmood Khan, Naeem ul Haq, Firdose Aashiq, zulfi, Faisal Vowda etc. , and you will instantly know how he has fared in this area.

If he had to learn politics, 23 years was not a short time. If someone says that his active politics started in 2011, still 8 years was a good time to master politics. But, this is beyond his capabilities.
I do not rate Firdous at all - waste of space in my view.
His famous dialogue
And what's on menu, each other's guts? Which they're gonna pull out right on cue?
Toilet rolls. Clean each other's shit.
bilkul sahee IK PM hai ,he should not personally address other leaders,,,this is his big problem k even 2nd level leadership k naam lay lay k statements deta hai
This was bound to happen when imran left the people who were shoulder to shoulder with him in difficult times.

Fawad Ch would have done 100 times better job in neutralizing them. I am still in shock in why Firdous Ashiq Awan was selected. Buzdaar aur Firdous sahiba ko enjoy karain abb Khan sahab
Why r they roaming free? Specially this woman. Put them in jail
Yeh haram ke kami sey palnay waloon ke iftar party ha ya date ha?
لوجی، ایک اور شگوفہ آ گیا

پہلے
میڈیا سے مدد مانگنے کی بونگی، اور
اب بلو رانی، اور مریم قطری کا قد بڑھانے
کا کارنامہ ۔ ۔
You know, in fact, PPP and PMLN paid journalists themselves ask PTI ministers and the PM '' What do you say about this Iftar?' .. and then whatever reply they get, they make it a NEWS in order to bring this iftar to people's attention.
farrari n bilo ki mangni honay ja rahi hai
انتہا درجے کی حماقت

Pinki ke Donkey ki Cheekhain Nikal Rahi hain , Aik Iftar Party se Laraz gaya Donkey King

Waise Youthiyoon ki Cheekhoo ko main Enjoy kar raha hoon

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پورا پاکستان… ان دو چور پارٹی کو دیکھ رھا ھے اور ان کی ھر حرکت کو سمجھ رھا ھے… اب دیکھنا ھے ..بلو رانی اور نواز رانی دونوں بہنے مل کر کیا گل کھلاتی ھیں…