Imran Khan - Munawar Hussain lashes out MQM

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan - Munawar Hussain lashes of MQM

Thanx bro for making your point..I just gave my opinion and like you everybody has right to make their opinions.One could be right or wrong in ones views but there isnt any need to take it personal:) Coming back to topic.I believe when u hold a public office then during those yrs ur personal life is somethng thats accountable..For example what happend with Mr.Clinton when he was the president..Moreover there is no comparison between being a doctor and a PM of an Islamic state.ALso in case of a doctor he is always known for his repute and any doctor who is a womanizer or alcholic never get the repute required to be considered at top level.I'm 100% sure that anyone that also includes me and u ,will never like their mother,sister or daughter to be treated by a doctor who is alcohlic and a womanizer.U would certainly feel hesitant to leave them at night in hospital with such a doctor.Whatever his clinical skills may be,he will never earn the respect and repute within patients to become a Hot Shot doctor of city..
We have deviated from topic. I believe Imran Has no problem with his personal life..During his crikceting yrs,he just had a glamorous life which to me is nothing to be ashamed of and kind of somethng to be proud of.Not many get a chance to be so popular among ladies belonging to royal families and hollywood.:P.And after getting married and entry into politics,his personal life is real clean..No financial or moral corruption can be attached with him..

I give you an example of a person with wecko personal life who has reached to the top

President Zardari :)

but, i dont hate him cauz he is alcholic, womanizer, unethical , gambler or any personal attributes.. I simply refuse to consider him a leader cauz he aint delivering, and time has proved that he cant deliver in future aswell..

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan - Munawar Hussain lashes of MQM

imran ki beti ke haqqoq ke parsa tumhey hi tumhara haq miley ga kiyon ke tum bhi imran ke betey ho .. or agar or bhi cheye tu tumhari baji ko bhj do imran ke pass .. tumhare altafooo ki tahah nahe london ke rehabiltation centre say jo aids ka ilaj karwa raha hai .. .. i never said this but now i say .. jo bhi ***** ka bhacha pakistan mein reh kar apney aap ko mohajar kehta hai go back to ur ...f .... country .. and leave our country pakistan mein wohi rahey ga jo pakistani hai woh koi bhi ho .. baniye ki olad

Admin Waseem banned me for just quoting your above statement and your statement is still on the board and appreciated by the admins. And you talk about Insaaf. Admins, you guys are too biased, I know you will ban me again because you cannot handle the truth and you support people like zaigham. Please read the above post from Zaigham and tell us how you find it decent enough to keep on the board ?

This gives an idea what will happen to Pakistan if ever Tehrike Insaaf rules the country. Admin Waseem you are biased and not fair at all.

Last edited: