Imran Khan Is Very Slow And Has No Team - Aftab Iqbal Criticizes Imran Khan

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LEAVE KHAN SAB IN PEACE.. NATION GAVE MANDATE TO KHAN SAB. LETS KHAN SAB DECIDE, NOT ME N YOU..
They are not going to listen they corrupt like them, only way is abuse them treat them like dogs they don’t like debate or logic. They are sold mafia

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can still remember one of your show where you called nawaz sharif the only genuine motherland politician , praising him of his 35 years of incompetency and turning on ur propagenda machine just after one year of PTI shows how gutter minded u r

mhafeez

پہلے کہا جاتا تھا کہ اگر لیڈر اچھا ہوتو ٹیم خود بخود اچھی ہوجاتی ہے اب کہا جا رہا ہے ٹیم ہی اچھی نہیں ہے تو لیڈر کیا کرے

knowledge88

Oh My God. He has left PTI too.
Now only Siddique Jaan is left to support PTI.
No wonder PTI supporters adore Siddique Jaan.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh My God. He has left PTI too.
Now only Siddique Jaan is left to support PTI.
No wonder PTI supporters adore Siddique Jaan.
اوہو اوہو یہ بھی چھوڑ گیا !! شادی بیاہوں پر تیرے جیسی پھپھے کٹنیاں لڑائی کروانے کا کام کرتی ہیں

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پہلے کہا جاتا تھا کہ اگر لیڈر اچھا ہوتو ٹیم خود بخود اچھی ہوجاتی ہے اب کہا جا رہا ہے ٹیم ہی اچھی نہیں ہے تو لیڈر کیا کرے
اس حکومت کو پانچ سال ملے ہیں اب ہنس کر گزار یا اسے رو کر گزار دے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And this is how sensationalism is created, if you watch the entire interview he is pretty much still on board but of course everyone including myself is not happy with everything and he is just airing his grievances and also like anyone else I can disagree with his opinion too.

But of course Neo chose to do what everyone is doing is to put small out of context snippets and add a clickbait title to gain more views.