Imran Khan is the favorite boy of Goldsmiths and Rothschild

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jo marzi likho patwario, vote is baar imran ka hi hai.

Tumharay nooni kutton ko bohot vote daal diey. Is bar insanon ko vote dalein ga.

Jaa jail, baji akeli hai

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You will regret it one day. keep in mind that the people who is using Imran Khan like tissue paper will never give him government because it will prove his unabality of delivering anything fruitful for this nation. They are using him only for the destruction of our economy and society.
Speaking from experience???

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
ایک اور بات نواز شریف جس خلائی مخلوق کا ذکر کرتا تھا وہ یہی انٹرنیشنل بنکار اور ان کے شیطانی خدا ہیں

Steyn

Your patriotism revolve around the wishes of Goldsmith and family.. get lost zombie

Nawaz Sharif is a criminal and Hindus lover. Every honest Muslim hates the gund that is Nawaz Sharif.

InshaAllah, zaleel hogay tum kutay

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif is a criminal and Hindus lover. Every honest Muslim hates the gund that is Nawaz Sharif.

Imran khan is a criminal and zoinist lover. Every honest Muslim hates the gund that is Imran Khan.

Steyn

Imran khan is a criminal and zoinist lover. Every honest Muslim hates the gund that is Imran Khan.

Zionist lover? Allah ka khauf karo. Your criminal Nawaz Sharif said pakistani army was sending india terrorists and Pakistani army did Mumbai attacks, his speech cost Pakistan dearly and was put on terrorist watch list of countries. If that doesn't scream Hindus love then i don't know what will.

You patwaris are the biggest Munafiqeens i have seen. Lies after lies without any proof.

Imran Khan is the only person that zionists and hindus are scared of and i don't know if you are one of those but i know one thing.

Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent.

Surah Ali Imran 26

Allah gives some time to oppressors, Firon ruled for years but in the end, Allah ends the oppressors rule. Nawaz Sharif ki zilat abhi shure bi nahi huwi hai. InshaAllah, Allah hisaab lega tum zalimo se

Hindu kuto ko or jalan hogi
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/44...s-hate-campaign-against-PM-hopeful-Imran-Khan

As far as criminality is concerned, the supreme court of Pakistan declared Imran Khan sadiq and ameen and sentenced Nawaz and his daughters to years in jail. Kafi jalan ho rahi iss bat par patwari?

Hanif Abbasi the drug addict was sentenced to lifetime of jail.

Criminal league is ending hahaa

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
Zionist lover? Allah ka khauf karo. Your criminal Nawaz Sharif said pakistani army was sending india terrorists and Pakistani army did Mumbai attacks, his speech cost Pakistan dearly and was put on terrorist watch list of countries. If that doesn't scream Hindus love then i don't know what will.

You patwaris are the biggest Munafiqeens i have seen. Lies after lies without any proof.

Imran Khan is the only person that zionists and hindus are scared of and i don't know if you are one of those but i know one thing.

Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent.

Surah Ali Imran 26

Allah gives some time to oppressors, Firon ruled for years but in the end, Allah ends the oppressors rule. Nawaz Sharif ki zilat abhi shure bi nahi huwi hai. InshaAllah, Allah hisaab lega tum zalimo se

Hindu kuto ko or jalan hogi
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/44...s-hate-campaign-against-PM-hopeful-Imran-Khan

عمران خان نواز شریف سے ١٠٠٠ گنا زیادہ وطن فروش اور غیروں کا اجنٹ ہے

Hate_Nooras

Your patriotism revolve around the wishes of Goldsmith and family.. get lost zombie
Yes off course thats why your fuuckin duffer deals with Israel, hides his money in London and has the Inds supporting him. There is only one foreign agent and its your fuuckin duffer.

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)

Ghaddar Khan is enjoying alcohol with his foreign masters
imran-khan-with-prince-charles1.jpg

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan with jews.. Muslim leader or jew leader? kia ye harami Islami Jamhoria Pakistan par hukumat karay ga
Playboy-Imran-Khan-615x320.jpg