Imran Khan is Spineless!!

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)
PDM and regime change forces are unable to compete Imran politically. They want confrontation and looking reason to declare emergency and to make the technocrat government to make Imran’s current popularity inefficient.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O bhai tu phir jaa Pmln..PPP ko join kar ley...Aisay fazool mein aik hi baat IK rat na lagaao...Kia ham Army par ..Judiciary par.Gov par charahe kar dey??
بنگالیوں نے چڑھائی کر کے ہی مشرقی پاکستان اس بوٹ مافیا سے آزاد کروایا تھا۔ حقیقی آزادی پلیٹ میں ڈال کر نہیں ملتی۔ سڑکوں پر نکل کر چھیننی پڑتی ہے

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI leadership can't even take care of their chairman's chief of staff. How are they going to take care of the rest of their supporters if they are caught under martial law? Spineless leadership
Aap wicket kay dono taraf khail rahay ho, ya support karo ya chor do, yeh haath mai chura pakar kar saath na do.

arifkarim

PDM and regime change forces are unable to compete Imran politically. They want confrontation and looking reason to declare emergency and to make the technocrat government to make Imran’s current popularity inefficient.
So technocrats will solve what problem exactly that would hurt popularity of Imran Khan?

arifkarim

Aap wicket kay dono taraf khail rahay ho, ya support karo ya chor do, yeh haath mai chura pakar kar saath na do.
If I support PTI and Imran Khan, it doesn't mean I am their mental slave. I have a mind of my own too and I am free to criticize PTI leadership when they are behaving like headless chickens

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
بنگالیوں نے چڑھائی کر کے ہی مشرقی پاکستان اس بوٹ مافیا سے آزاد کروایا تھا۔ حقیقی آزادی پلیٹ میں ڈال کر نہیں ملتی۔ سڑکوں پر نکل کر چھیننے پڑتی ہے
Example hi ghalat hai, wahan unka constitutional haq nahi diya tha. Iss time baat alag hai. Khan sahab ko na ahal kardiya to pti bhi khatam ho jai gi.

arifkarim

Example hi ghalat hai, wahan unka constitutional haq nahi diya tha. Iss time baat alag hai. Khan sahab ko na ahal kardiya to pti bhi khatam ho jai gi.
When Bengalis freed East Pakistan from the clutches of Boot mafia, their leader Sheikh Mujeeb was in jail here in Faisalabad, West Pakistan
People only fight when their leaders are arrested by the state fascists

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I support PTI and Imran Khan, it doesn't mean I am their mental slave. I have a mind of my own too and I am free to criticize PTI leadership when they are behaving like headless chickens
Supporters need to support in thick and thin, raise voice for gill but no need to criticize leadership. It’s govt and neutrals who are doing all but instead of raising any concerns against them you are questioning leadership, that’s strange.

arifkarim

Supporters need to support in thick and thin, raise voice for gill but no need to criticize leadership. It’s govt and neutrals who are doing all but instead of raising any concerns against them you are questioning leadership, that’s strange.
Neutrals and PDM govt wouldn't be able do shit if PTI top leadership was no so spineless

thinking

PTI ko bohat soch samjh kar steps Lenay ho gein.Judiciary aur legality involved ha is mien..Khali Neutrals nahi..Neutrals makkari se peechay bethay hain..Waisay IK aaj bhi Zardari..MQM se hath mila ley tu Neutrals smait Neutrals ki Judiciary bhi kaheen ke nahi rehay gein...Pmln se bhi bargain ho sakti ha.Lekan IK mar jaya ga.lekan Jhukay ga nahi..
Beshak Allah swt Mushkal waqt mein Haq ke sath khara rehnay walo aur Sabar karnay walo ke sath ha...

thinking

بنگالیوں نے چڑھائی کر کے ہی مشرقی پاکستان اس بوٹ مافیا سے آزاد کروایا تھا۔ حقیقی آزادی پلیٹ میں ڈال کر نہیں ملتی۔ سڑکوں پر نکل کر چھیننی پڑتی ہے
Koi aqal nu hath paa..Bangalio ka matters koi aik do saal ka nahi tha.Jab se Pakistan bana tha tab se un ke andar ehssas e mehromi tha.Tab jaa kar larae ka.maidan bana wo bhi.India.ki.help se.
Tu kia ham Indian Army se help mangain?

arifkarim

Koi aqal nu hath paa..Bangalio ka matters koi aik do saal ka nahi tha.Jab se Pakistan bana tha tab se un ke andar ehssas e mehromi tha.Tab jaa kar larae ka.maidan bana wo bhi.India.ki.help se.
Tu kia ham Indian Army se help mangain?
جب باجوہ غدار اور پی ڈی ایم امریکہ کی مدد سے پوری پی ٹی آئی کی منتخب حکومت کو گھر بھیج سکتی ہے تو پی ٹی آئی کیوں کسی ملک کی مدد لیکر اس بوٹ مافیا اور ان کے مالشیوں کو جہنم واصل نہیں کر سکتی؟
ملک کی بہتری کیلئے کیسا خوف؟

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am writing this as most frustrated IK supporter. With every passing day I am becoming more disappointed with Khan. He knows who are the local Mir Jaffers, he has been telling us all this time. And now with all that is happening to Gill and knowing very well who is behind this, his reaction is that of a Coward. This is not clever politics anymore. Wtf is he afraid of, no one gives a shit if he gets disqualified. He should be on streets right now, If this doesn't happen now, it would never happen again. People dont care about weather or anything, and he has govt in 2 provinces. All he need is some f**kin spine. So please Khan sahab if you dont act now, Pakistan would never change.
This is the typical propaganda from which we the insaafians should steer clear .....
We trusted IK’s vision for Pakistan and his decades old struggle .....
We are steadfast behind him and trust his next move .....

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the typical propaganda from which we the insaafians should steer clear .....
We trusted IK’s vision for Pakistan and his decades old struggle .....
We are steadfast behind him and trust his next move .....
Yes but we all have right to express our opinions and criticise our leaders in our own right. Leaders should also know what their followers are thinking. Imran Khan's calmness only makes sense If judiciary was fully independent, yahan tou saray he bikkay huve hein. Khan's aggitation has decreased in last few weeks. Yes, he has built the narrative very well but he needs to act now.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
آی کے اب زیادہ بہتر انداز میں سیاست کررہا ہے پہلے چار سال بچگانہ انداز اختیارکیا گیا اور نیم پاگل لوگ مشیر بناے گئے جن کو یہ بھی نہیں علم کہ ایک کونسلر کیسے منتخب ہوا جاتا ہے ظاہر ہے ایسے لوگ جو منہ میں آے اول فول بھونکتے جاتے ہیں سیاست میں جو روایات ہیں جو احترام ہیں وہ سب ان کو علم نہیں
عمران کو ان سب کتوں سے دور ہٹنا ہوگا جو اس کے پیچھے چھپ کر فوج پر بھونکتے ہیں مگر وقت آنے پر بھگتنا عمران کو پڑتا ہے
Fouj ki ma ki pudi. Fauj nay Gandh mar deyi hay pakistan ki ???

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you sure if we get out on streets , our situation will be better then Arab Spring ???
Arabs got out mindlessly ..... Situation was used by America.....
PDM and crooks are frustrated because we are not providing them fodder .....
And lastly such articles make sure Shehbaz gill will be tortured more and more just to ignite the frustration.....

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rome was not built in a day; things take time! so have some patience...
"wata-waSo bil-HaQee wata-waSo biS-Sabr"
Man I sick to my core. These Haramis has thrown the country which finally started flourishing back to 70s. I want Khan to fight harder because he is the hope and people are standing behind him now more than ever and he has a clear advantage in Punjab and KPK, he is not powerless.