Imran Khan is Spineless!!

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan is fighting will everyone all alone. So many fronts opened against him all of a sudden. It’s not easy. We need to support khan and pti at this time. At the moment Pak needed a leader who can stand against all odds.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khan is fighting will everyone all alone. So many fronts opened against him all of a sudden. It’s not easy. We need to support khan and pti at this time. At the moment Pak needed a leader who can stand against all odds.
So who told him to fight all at once? He could go after only Badmash league in his first term as PM. He could then go after Zardari Daku league in next term and neutrals / US in third. Instead he chose to fight them all at once and this is the expected result. He didn't learn anything from Erdogan

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران خان تقریروں میں:
ایاک نعبد و ایاک نستعین
عمران خان حقیقت میں:
امریکہ کے پاس طاقت تھی، سازش کر کے میری حکومت گرا دی
نیوٹرلز کے پاس طاقت تھی، انہوں نے یہ سازش نہیں روکی
???
Meme Rajarawal111 Dastgir khan19 Siberite
Yaar uss waqt Khan was trapped, he admitted that he was powerless and I dont blame him, because agar panga laita tou jo thori buhut economy bachai ha wo bhi na bachti aur in haramion ny usay aur bhi badnaam karana tha. Allah ka karam hua ha uss pr jo ye sub hua, but what is he waiting for now?? I have a feeling k he is still looking at establishment instead of taking matters in his own hand. Ye Pakistan ha yahan ye Burger panna nahi chalta he needs to be street smart, siasat siasat zarur khailo magar sath danda bhi do, wrna sorry for me I dont see it as maslihat, this is sheer cowardice.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہر طرف سے ڈنڈے لینے کے بعد ایک بار پھر قانونی راستہ اپنائیں گے
???
کھسی لیڈر
Aap bhi nadan dost hain, you know in zia era , masood nami banday ko wada maaf gawah bana kar zulfiqar Bhutto ko phansi per chahra diya gaya tha, Bhutto say Mujhay koi sarokar nahi lakin uss ki phansi ghalat thi. Aap khan kay saath bhi yahi chahtay ho? Gill strong nerve hai so far may Allah help him ameen.

thinking

Umeeed tu nahi..phir bhi SC..CJ.Bandial se request ha ke wo S Gill ke matter par Sou Moto ley..Aur is bench mein Justice Qazi Issa ko lazmi rakhay..Kiyo ke ye case open humane rights ki swear violations ka ha aur kuch bohat hi high level k log is ke peechay hain..Wo hi judge is case ko le sakta ha Jo Neutrals se na darta ho..Agar CJ.Bandial nahi leta Sou Moto tu kisi trah ye case Justice Qazi Issa ke bench m lagwaya.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
So who told him to fight all at once? He could go after only Badmash league in his first term as PM. He could then go after Zardari Daku league in next term and neutrals / US in third. Instead he chose to fight them all at once and this is the expected result. He didn't learn anything from Erdogan
O bhai jo ho gaya ho gaya, right now there are so many fronts l. Use your brain and don’t spread confusion.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
With all the services IK has done for us and all the sacrifices he made for us, I am with him for whatever he does.

After doing so much for his people in the longest polirical steuggle, he has all the right to follow the path he wants and not only the threads starter but even the great intellectuals have no face to criticise him.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are stupid enough to not understand that Pakistan is a rotten state. I used to think like you and used to tell people that Khan wants to change the system from within and we all saw how miserably this failed in last 4 years, the result is right infront of you if you have eyes to see. He needs to look the other way. In my area we say "hath day k jawab mein bazu lainy k liye tayyar raho". Ye harami sirf tit for tat samajhty hein. I only supported change through reforms because I though establishment haramis have learned their lessons and I was so wrongggg.
I support u but if he gets aggresive they will make an mqm/al out of pti. you cannot reign in ghundas once u introduce them to the party. you either join them like mqm or look the other way like pmln ppp ji. it be fairly immature to assume that altaf in his pharmacy days had envisioned this to be the path that he ended upon. like irk said maan Kay pait say koi anti state paida nahi hota
the only reason al succeeded was India's support , the physical distance and the ban of overflights due to the high jacking incident.
any move will be countered by trying to paint pathans (all the ethnic jokes build a narrative) as supporting pti and pti being kpk centered. I wish he would call for civil disobedience
he is between a rock and a hard place

thinking

Kia legal way mein possible ha ke Jail management S Gill ko ISB police ke hawalay na karay??Ya S Gill ko farar karway dey..Jailo se bohat se qaidi farar ho jatay hain.Ye normal baat ha..

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support u but if he gets aggresive they will make an mqm/al out of pti. you cannot reign in ghundas once u introduce them to the party. you either join them like mqm or look the other way like pmln ppp ji. it be fairly immature to assume that altaf in his pharmacy days had envisioned this to be the path that he ended upon. like irk said maan Kay pait say koi anti state paida nahi hota
the only reason al succeeded was India's support , the physical distance and the ban of overflights due to the high jacking incident.
any move will be countered by trying to paint pathans (all the ethnic jokes build a narrative) as supporting pti and pti being kpk centered. I wish he would call for civil disobedience
he is between a rock and a hard place
What a illogical comment ?

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kia legal way mein possible ha ke Jail management S Gill ko ISB police ke hawalay na karay??Ya S Gill ko farar karway dey..Jailo se bohat se qaidi farar ho jatay hain.Ye normal baat ha..
Takeh phir shot at sight ka order mil jai. Court zayda say zayda stay day sakti hai session court kay order per.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FaW9dVnWQAEWH7R

https://twitter.com/x/status/1559826844630667264
Unfuckinbelievable. I'm monitoring Shebaz Gill's episode very closely and will decide whether I will be supporting PTI anymore or not. As far as I know, Gill was very loyal and always stood up for IK/PTI. The behavior shown by PTI leaders now is making me think hard, very hard....

thinking

Aap bhi nadan dost hain, you know in zia era , masood nami banday ko wada maaf gawah bana kar zulfiqar Bhutto ko phansi per chahra diya gaya tha, Bhutto say Mujhay koi sarokar nahi lakin uss ki phansi ghalat thi. Aap khan kay saath bhi yahi chahtay ho? Gill strong nerve hai so far may Allah help him ameen.
Ab Zia wala door possible nahi..Waqt bohat change ho gia..Us waqt tu aam logo ko pta hi nahi hota tha ke dunia ya Pakistan mein ho kia raha ha.Na social medias.na latadad channels..world level medias..etc..Zia door mein aik hi TV. channel tha.aik do news papers.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfuckinbelievable. I'm monitoring Shebaz Gill's episode very closely and will decide whether I will be supporting PTI anymore or not. As far as I know, Gill was very loyal and always stood up for IK/PTI. The behavior shown by PTI leaders now is making me think hard, very hard....
Sir honestly gill kay saath jo ho raha hai sab kay bas ki baat nahi hai jhailna so they are behaving helpless.

arifkarim

PTI leadership can't even take care of their chairman's chief of staff. How are they going to take care of the rest of their supporters if they are caught under martial law? Spineless leadership

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab Zia wala door possible nahi..Waqt bohat change ho gia..Us waqt tu aam logo ko pta hi nahi hota tha ke dunia ya Pakistan mein ho kia raha ha.Na social medias.na latadad channels..world level medias..etc..Zia door mein aik hi TV. channel tha.aik do news papers.
Per fauj aaj bhi wohi hai, wohi mindset hai, ARY ka u turn note nahi kiya aap nay? Pti kay apnay log khan ko ghalti karnay per majboor karrahay hain. Yeh patience ka time hai ek ghalti sari besaat palat day gi.

thinking

PTI leadership can't even take care of their chairman's chief of staff. How are they going to take care of the rest of their supporters if they are caught under martial law? Spineless leadership
O bhai tu phir jaa Pmln..PPP ko join kar ley...Aisay fazool mein aik hi baat ki rat na lagaao...Kia ham Army par ..Judiciary par.Gov par charahe kar dey??