Imran Khan is not dishonest - Actor Umar Sharif praising PM Imran Khan

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Breaking agreement is dishonesty.

Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allah and their [own] oaths for a small price will have no share in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them or look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them; and they will have a painful punishment. (Al Quran 3:77)

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan is a gem.:)
Imran khan is dishonest by every defination ..... I think the most dishonest person of pakistan cuz zardari and nawaz were never trusted like the IK .... But he broke their trust, and justified it by explaining the importance of U-Turn

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan is dishonest by every defination ..... I think the most dishonest person of pakistan cuz zardari and nawaz were never trusted like the IK .... But he broke their trust, and justified it by explaining the importance of U-Turn
o_Oo_O:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

sad_far

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Umer shareef the legend. I want to watch full programme, if there is any link please share here.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yes only Muhammad Jibran is the most honest person of the world, and I don't care about you and/or your definitions. So be happy. :)