Imran Khan is incompetent, what about the competence of Nawaz or Zardar?

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No no. Imran Khan is a harami, munafiq.

He makes shirk houses with our tax money.

He's worst than Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Neither Nawaz nor Zardari ever claimed to be making Riasat e Medina.

Imran Khan is not incompetent. An incompetent person cannot fuck hot English women, marry an already married woman with 5 kids.

No, Imran Khan is very competently fucking up Pakistan and that's his mission.
You and your posts!
asshole-brothers-sibling-pranks-fb.png

wasiqjaved

Why don't you take it and shove under your and his ares together. It might feel better for your groin pain .
Zaroori nahi jo aap ke Walidein aap ke saath kerte hon, wohi doosre bhi kerain. Aap aur aap ke gharelu shawk aap hee ko mubarik hon

Btw, iss dafa ye try kero!

shoving-an-entire-pumpkin-up-your-ass-e89wx.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zaroori nahi jo aap ke Walidein aap ke saath kerte hon, wohi doosre bhi kerain. Aap aur aap ke gharelu shawk aap hee ko mubarik hon

Btw, iss dafa ye try kero!

shoving-an-entire-pumpkin-up-your-ass-e89wx.jpg
Kion tumhari zaroriyat kiya hai , yeh bhi mujhay hi batana peray gi. Herat yeh hai kay Bongi Khan kay peechwaray main itni taqat hai kay wo tum sub rubbies eik saath oskay peechwaray say awazeen lagatay ho.

wasiqjaved

Kion tumhari zaroriyat kiya hai , yeh bhi mujhay hi batana peray gi. Herat yeh hai kay Bongi Khan kay peechwaray main itni taqat hai kay wo tum sub rubbies eik saath oskay peechwaray say awazeen lagatay ho.
Tum Aur Tumhaara "PEEEEEEEEEECHWARA"
rectum3.jpg

Tere liye ek gaana dedicate kerta hoon... 10 ghante ka hai... Araam se Enjoy Kerna!

Zaidi Qasim

Tum Aur Tumhaara "PEEEEEEEEEECHWARA"
rectum3.jpg

Tere liye ek gaana dedicate kerta hoon... 10 ghante ka hai... Araam se Enjoy Kerna!
Hay, Aapnay Baap ka Rectum Aani Babay ko bhi deejkhaya hai ya sirf Forum per hi taqseem karta pher raha hai ? ? -

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
O F sake, you have taken the Altaf's name so many times within few paragraphs that you haven't even taken your father name all your life. ( If you indeed have some legit father, which remains to be seen) .
I think you are in love with him and missing him like anything . I will suggest you to name your off spring on his name so, the old age won't bother you that much ? .

تیری یہی اچھی بات ہے کہ تو سچی بات کو کبھی جھٹلاتا نہیں
?

ابو جی کا کچھ پتہ لگا کہ کس سیکٹر کے انچارج تھے؟ لگتا ہے باقی رازوں کی طرح تیری والدہ ماجدہ یہ راز بھی اپنے سینے میں چھپائے جہنم رسید ہوجائے گی اور تو اپنے باپو کی شناخت کے لئے کراچی کے تمام سیکٹر انچارج کے عضو تناسل کو سونگھتا پھرے گا

?

Zaidi Qasim

تیری یہی اچھی بات ہے کہ تو سچی بات کو کبھی جھٹلاتا نہیں
?

ابو جی کا کچھ پتہ لگا کہ کس سیکٹر کے انچارج تھے؟ لگتا ہے باقی رازوں کی طرح تیری والدہ ماجدہ یہ راز بھی اپنے سینے میں چھپائے جہنم رسید ہوجائے گی اور تو اپنے باپو کی شناخت کے لئے کراچی کے تمام سیکٹر انچارج کے عضو تناسل کو سونگھتا پھرے گا

?
I thought you would love to hear back about your Daddy in England , but here you are trying to hide your embarrassment for exposing the year of experience of getting up at your ares in every nook and corner of Karachi By the MQM goon who are happened to be currently enjoy Bongi Khan and his Government by supplying you the high Octane you are on . Obviously , they are not doing a good job, you need someone like shida Tilly to satisfy your ages old desires of working as a pimp in Bani Gala. Would that not disappoint your Mam residing and hiding in Bani Gala ? I thought I ask if you really care ? .

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought you would love to hear back about your Daddy in England , but here you are trying to hide your embarrassment for exposing the year of experience of getting up at your ares in every nook and corner of Karachi By the MQM goon who are happened to be currently enjoy Bongi Khan and his Government by supplying you the high Octane you are on . Obviously , they are not doing a good job, you need someone like shida Tilly to satisfy your ages old desires of working as a pimp in Bani Gala. Would that not disappoint your Mam residing and hiding in Bani Gala ? I thought I ask if you really care ? .

وہ مہاجر ہی کیا جس کی پیدائش میں الطاف کالیے کے اسپرم شامل نہ ہو
?

Zaidi Qasim

وہ مہاجر ہی کیا جس کی پیدائش میں الطاف کالیے کے اسپرم شامل نہ ہو
?
Again ... I mean after all this insult, even a donkey like Bongi will never come back to want more. But since you are here , let me feed you a little more piece of that Insult that no one has yet given you today . I know that You love Altaf and his gang's Kahona since you already repeated it many time during the last few posts, so why don't you go and suck on the hanging kahona's of people Like Faroog Naseem etc etc , at least if nothing else, they will give you a like of what you used to get during nights in karachi by none other than your thoko AH. You still may come back to ask for more. A decent piece of haging balls.

Zaidi Qasim

Sorry... par Ab Main auntie ke "touch" mein nahi hoon ? ... bas kuch puraani yaadein hee bachi hain ... ye lo ?
aEk9EMAp_700w_0.jpg

Is that your Abba ... ? ?.. Why you kept him secret. We already knew by reading your posts that it could only be written by the son of a donkey .?...

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again ... I mean after all this insult, even a donkey like Bongi will never come back to want more. But since you are here , let me feed you a little more piece of that Insult that no one has yet given you today . I know that You love Altaf and his gang's Kahona since you already repeated it many time during the last few posts, so why don't you go and suck on the hanging kahona's of people Like Faroog Naseem etc etc , at least if nothing else, they will give you a like of what you used to get during nights in karachi by none other than your thoko AH. You still may come back to ask for more. A decent piece of haging balls.

ابھی بھی وقت ہے الطاف کالیا مر گیا تو تو اپنے حقیقی باپ سے محروم ہو جائے گا
اور کیا یہ ضروری ہے کہ ہر مہاجر حرامی ہی پیدا ہو
?

Zaidi Qasim

ابھی بھی وقت ہے الطاف کالیا مر گیا تو تو اپنے حقیقی باپ سے محروم ہو جائے گا
اور کیا یہ ضروری ہے کہ ہر مہاجر حرامی ہی پیدا ہو
?

Hay, Haram Ul Dheher..... Did anyone tell you off today ?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no doubt that Imran Khan is incompetent and is not learning from his mistakes, nor knows how to get it delivered through his 40+ cabinet.

Saying all that, it is a joke for Nawaz or Zardari followers to criticize the man. Both Nawaz & Zardari were duffers and corrupt to the core. Besides looting the country what was their competence or what they delivered?

One didn't know how to read from a paper holding in his hand while the other will drool on every beautiful woman out there.

Even those who love to criticize Imran Khan should at least give him one credit to him that he himself is not corrupt.

Can we say that about Nawaz or Zardari?

Isn't it that incompetency (lack of ability) is better than no-competency?
so what you are saying here.... and bear with me for a minute.... is that yeh sab jhoota tamasha hai jo koi aur karwa raha hai?

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hay, Haram Ul Dheher..... Did anyone tell you off today ?

تیری والدہ ماجدہ کی اتنی چودائی تو نائن زیرو میں نہیں ہوئی جتنی تیری چودائی میرے ہاتھوں ہوتی ہے

?