Imran Khan is Bringing Aafia Siddiqui back to Pakistan on 16th March - Orya Maqbool Jan

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Siddiqi

Dude,

Are you trying to convince me the President Trump will use Presidential Pardon to release Aafia for Talibans ??

Either you are very innocent or you are way too high on that expensive left over cocaine that many Youthias like Murad Saeed have picked up from Bani Gala and enjoyed from time to time.

Regardless of how much I want Aafia to be back, the painful fact remains that she will not be a free woman again.

But,
we can protect future daughters by hanging that ISI Colonel who picked her up and handed over to Americans in Karachi on Gen Musharaf's explicit orders.
Did you know that her name was on the list of Prisoner Exchange that Taliban Gave to the US government during negotiations. It was added at the request of Pakistani Government. She can also be released to complete here sentence in Pakistani Prison instead of a US Prison on Humanitarian grounds. There are many options but when your agenda is to malign Pakistan forces and not Afia then you get blinded by your hatred and even obvious things are difficult to understand. I cannot speculate whether she will be a free women again or not but you can not rule it out unless you are blinded by your hatred of Pakistan Armed Forces.. As far as the officer who arrested her is concerned I agree with you. How did you find out that he was an ISI operative and not police officer. ...

Alpha Charlie

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

Aafia is a prisoner in US after found guilty by the American courts. Unlike Pakistani courts, one can not simply pick her and hand it over for release. Kindly get your heads out of butts and try to learn something before completely soaking yourself in shit of ignorance and
PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo

Have u any Shame ?
Any grace ?
We all know u under paid puppy
Leave Afia to us
Pray for ur Prepaid Dad in Kot Lakhpat

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

Aafia is a prisoner in US after found guilty by the American courts. Unlike Pakistani courts, one can not simply pick her and hand it over for release. Kindly get your heads out of butts and try to learn something before completely soaking yourself in shit of ignorance and
PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo

Didnt you highlight that China will not support Pak on JeM issue ??? Where do you stand now.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
what her family and she had to go through its natural to be bitter n they have every right to be mad at every pak gov n public. Logic can only work in normal situations.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Fat Amigo is blind in the love of his Master Noora.This is the love story of this century .Kudos to Fat Amigo for standing his ground against all the adversaries.His extreme love for his Master and extreme hate for anyone against his Master is a story to be told.

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
Afia Siddiqui, sister and family is bigot, she used to call Imran Kutta in a video now asking PTI's govt to help her, such a pity that she is expecting favour. Afia was in hand with Al-Queda which is an undeniable fact.

Afia should be released. But I don't like her character and her sister's encashment on it! There is definitely something fishy around their character!

Afia and her sister both would backstab this government once she is released! Mark my words!
I have a doubt on ur character too buddy

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo
Fat cunt don't worry, why are you stressing it.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo
I am sure you will have to swallow these shameful ignorant derogatory comments of yours, which will burn down your throat all the way to your brain.
Once this happens In sha Allah you should have the moral decency to comment about your own words.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sure you will have to swallow these shameful ignorant derogatory comments of yours, which will burn down your throat all the way to your brain.
Once this happens In sha Allah you should have the moral decency to comment about your own words.
stargazer

a wise saint once said

" U-Turns are ornament of brave men "

?

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo
You know nothing I am living in states for many years I know this country and learn some exchange prisoner policy. its completely in State hand to execute it.

daddan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You know nothing I am living in states for many years I know this country and learn some exchange prisoner policy. its completely in State hand to execute it.

so according to your knowledge afia is coming on 16th march ?