Imran Khan has learned how to trap opposition - Anchor Imran Khan

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Selected naizi is only a puppet .

Is ko Murad Saeed ki speech sunao..leikin yay baysharam hai...

Condi rice NRO requested by BB and Zardari
Zardari baighaitat approves attacks on innocent civilains in FATA
BB calls Billo about secret offshore accounts which have looted wealth. Confirmed by NSA.

Selected are Bhuttos and Sharifs

Leikan ya Bay Sharam Haram Khot loog hain. They only need power by hook or crook.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is ko Murad Saeed ki speech sunao..leikin yay baysharam hai...

Condi rice NRO requested by BB and Zardari
Zardari baighaitat approves attacks on innocent civilains in FATA
BB calls Billo about secret offshore accounts which have looted wealth. Confirmed by NSA.

Selected are Bhuttos and Sharifs

Leikan ya Bay Sharam Haram Khot loog hain. They only need power by hook or crook.
Muraad saeed hahahahaha

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Waise selected se inti chirrrrr q hai ?
No just feeling sorry for you lot. You can say whatever you want, doesn't make shit of a difference to me, you are just deluding yourself. If you want to live in patwari fairy land up to you. OR you can come back to reality and do what needs to be done to get to where you want to be.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one has an issue my friend … Yes Imran has been SELECTED by The Almighty Allah to serve the nation and destroy the criminals who have looted and plundered …. More Canestan on its way for your fungal infection. :-)

Waise selected se inti chirrrrr q hai ?

Insaaf4Tyrain

No one has an issue my friend … Yes Imran has been SELECTED by The Almighty Allah to serve the nation and destroy the criminals who have looted and plundered …. More Canestan on its way for your fungal infection. :-)
Yaar please don’t bring religion in politics

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you a hindu? As a Muslim, I have strong belief that The Creator has a reason to behind everything that happens which means Imran being a PM has to be part of His plan as if He does not want anything to happen … it won't. Are you denying that? What does this have to do with politics? Having some shame and decency and stop defending the proven looters for some money … I guess respect is not that important to you.

Yaar please don’t bring religion in politics

Insaaf4Tyrain

Are you a hindu? As a Muslim, I have strong belief that The Creator has a reason to behind everything that happens which means Imran being a PM has to be part of His plan as if He does not want anything to happen … it won't. Are you denying that? What does this have to do with politics? Having some shame and decency and stop defending the proven looters for some money … I guess respect is not that important to you.
Alhumdolilah im muslim. and I know Imran KHan is a Zinai which is punishable in Islam. stoning to death. do you also agree with this since you involved religion.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are a Muslim as you claim, then do you know the following:

1. The burden of proof is yours. And you need at least 2 eye witnesses.
2. What is the punishment for leveling a false allegation?
3. Allah tells you "doosre musalmanon ki burayon pur purdah dalo".

Finally someone's personal life is their own business. If he has committed a sin, it is between him and Allah ... you and I cannot be the judge. Had he ever talked about Zardari, Altaf, Sharifs etc. Personal lives even though their antics are well known to all. The issue is simple...your corrupt masters never in their wildest dreams thought that they would be out of power one day and they would be made accountable for their loot and plunder and thus are still spending money on few traitors who can defend them on different forums. Btw do you know almost all the cases on this corrupt mafia were made by themselves on each other? Also Panama revelations were not done by Imran. So dude...grow up... if you are a Pakistani, then your loyalty must always be with the motherland and not some proven corrupt mafia. Don't sell your soul so cheap. There are better ways to earn halal money.

Alhumdolilah im muslim. and I know Imran KHan is a Zinai which is punishable in Islam. stoning to death. do you also agree with this since you involved religion.

Insaaf4Tyrain

If you are a Muslim as you claim, then do you know the following:

1. The burden of proof is yours. And you need at least 2 eye witnesses.
2. What is the punishment for leveling a false allegation?
3. Allah tells you "doosre musalmanon ki burayon pur purdah dalo".

Finally someone's personal life is their own business. If he has committed a sin, it is between him and Allah ... you and I cannot be the judge. Had he ever talked about Zardari, Altaf, Sharifs etc. Personal lives even though their antics are well known to all. The issue is simple...your corrupt masters never in their wildest dreams thought that they would be out of power one day and they would be made accountable for their loot and plunder and thus are still spending money on few traitors who can defend them on different forums. Btw do you know almost all the cases on this corrupt mafia were made by themselves on each other? Also Panama revelations were not done by Imran. So dude...grow up... if you are a Pakistani, then your loyalty must always be with the motherland and not some proven corrupt mafia. Don't sell your soul so cheap. There are better ways to earn halal money.
1st of all who are you to decide I am earning haram ? Are you comparing your self with Allah ? 2nd when did I mention Imran Khan ? Now this is a personal issue ? Your selected prime ministers sister has properties which she declared now. And who know he might have undeclared properties under his undeclared daughter? And my loyalty is with Pakistan but not with someone who is hypocritical. Since you are a youthia find out who paid for 70 people in PTI who performed umrah ? It’s the Pakistani people.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not deciding if you are earning haram … your actions and words speak for themselves. Your posts are clearly biased and thus reflect where your loyalty lies. Secondly why suddenly you are worrying about Aleema Khan's properties …. If they were made illegally why didn't your masters files cases against her and brought her to justice. Secondly Aleema Khan never held any public office so she had no access to public money whereas your masters have looted this nation's wealth and our tax money … you probably wouldn't care as you probably yourself never paid any taxes or somehow got benefit of those leeches being in power. Finally learn to be honest as your hatred against Imran and our armed forces is clear as day … So stop playing this game and pretending to be naïve. Also I am not a PTI voter or supporter but I will support anyone who will work for the benefit of Pakistan and not for their own benefit. If there is corruption with 70 people doing Umrah on tax payer's money … go tell your masters to file a case against them … The courts are free. Your handle reflect your mentality you sicko!!!

1st of all who are you to decide I am earning haram ? Are you comparing your self with Allah ? 2nd when did I mention Imran Khan ? Now this is a personal issue ? Your selected prime ministers sister has properties which she declared now. And who know he might have undeclared properties under his undeclared daughter? And my loyalty is with Pakistan but not with someone who is hypocritical. Since you are a youthia find out who paid for 70 people in PTI who performed umrah ? It’s the Pakistani people.