Imran Khan, Hamid Mir and Journalists who make fool for public - Details by Siddique Jaan

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر عمران خان کو 100 میں سے 33 نمبر بھی دیے جاہیں تو وہ پہلے حکمرانوں سے بہتر ہے۔ اصل اعتراز یہ ہے کہ اس نے 100 میں سے 100 کیںوں نہیں لیے ، بنتا تو بڑھا لایق تھا! زرداری اور شریفوں کے تو 10 نمبر نہیں بنتے، اگرچہ ایک ان ميں دس نمبری اور دوسرا چھکا ہے۔

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Mir was busy reporting when Siddique Jaan was in kapro wala diapers !

so just keep this in mind
yes but hamid mir was busy lying and blabbing
isnt he the same journalist that said PML-N will win 2018 elections and clean sweep KP as well. He always attacks ISI and army. And recently he spread fake news of deal being done and PTI asking forgiveness from PML-N
We have to read through the 24/7 lies

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)

toni ya moti kutta, what ever, hamid pehle din se ghaddar hi raha hai. pakistan ke liye kaam nhi, apne aaqaon ke liye kaam karta raha.

Minister (2k+ posts)
You were in someone test

You were in someone testicles when Imran Khan started his politics... you are just a kid.. we know reality of Hamid Mir
Dear, how do you know the location of his presence, may he was somewhere else.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hamid Mir a year ago said that PMLN leaders admit in front of me that NS is a very corrupt politician. He said that army does not interfere in politics but Marriyum & her social media team is targeting them. There is no influence of establishment in accountability drive.

I am sure he has only become seasoned journalist now. A year back, he was a lier.

Shahbaz Jamil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اگر عمران خان کو 100 میں سے 33 نمبر بھی دیے جاہیں تو وہ پہلے حکمرانوں سے بہتر ہے۔ اصل اعتراز یہ ہے کہ اس نے 100 میں سے 100 کیںوں نہیں لیے ، بنتا تو بڑھا لایق تھا! زرداری اور شریفوں کے تو 10 نمبر نہیں بنتے، اگرچہ ایک ان ميں دس نمبری اور دوسرا چھکا ہے۔
excellent and precise, well done

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Still Siddique Jaan has better content always than Hamid Mir and lots of like him.

I have literally stopped watching/listening to 99% journalists that includes Hamid Mir as well as I noted more drama/lies in their content.

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Mir aik Sasti Twaif hai yeh Beghairat Haadsaati tor par Anchor bann k Govt ko blackmail karta rehta hai