Imran Khan first leader to raise voice for helpless Kashmiris: Syed Ali Gilani

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1153358438635888640
https://twitter.com/x/status/1153354151725797376
interesting we have a kabaria butt who is supposedly Kashmiri too? But rarely opened his bootha for Kashmir!!

Geelani urges US to play role for freedom of Kashmir

Chairman All Parties Hurriyat Conference Syed Ali Geelani has expressed his gratitude to Pakistan for raising the issue of Kashmir during meeting between Prime Minister Imran Khan and US President Donald Trump at the White House in Washington DC.

In a tweet, he said the United States has to play its role for the freedom of Kashmir.

Syed Ali Geelani said Kashmir is a long pending dispute, which is live on the UN agenda. It has consumed more than three generations of the state and still continues to threat the existence of yet another generation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol.... I like to see what Bongi Khan said about Kashmir ..... From what I gathered during their brief interaction with reporters, Trump left the topic on Modi and his consent for the USA mediation. .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol.... I like to see what Bongi Khan said about Kashmir ..... From what I gathered during their brief interaction with reporters, Trump left the topic on Modi and his consent for the USA mediation. .
Ley laga le, aaram milay ga

613KDfddy8L._SX425_.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Then you might have missed that part and may wanna listen to it again;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frBAxI-WYSQ
May be you need to read this

"I was with Prime Minister [Narendra] Modi two weeks ago. We talked about the subject and he actually said, 'Would you like to be a mediator or arbitrator?'. I said where, he said Kashmir, because it has been going on for many, many years."

Reading what Trump has said is suffice enough to know that either he has dementia or he intentionally putting the stuff pointing that Modi is already requested , while it is false and they deny it.
I don't believe trump that Modi would have said to him to resolve it since it is going on for many years ...

trojanhorse

Voter (50+ posts)

"I was with Prime Minister [Narendra] Modi two weeks ago. We talked about the subject and he actually said, 'Would you like to be a mediator or arbitrator?'. I said where, he said Kashmir, because it has been going on for many, many years."

Reading what Trump has said is suffice enough to know that either he has dementia or he intentionally putting the stuff pointing that Modi is already requested , while it is false and they deny it.
I don't believe trump that Modi would have said to him to resolve it since it is going on for many years ...
It's totally understandable why Indian foreign office was quick in denial. As far as dementia is concerned, the president remembered that the conversation with the PM Modi took place 2 weeks ago but ironically "he doesn't remember the contents of it" :-).
As we know president Trump he is not a politician and sometime says things which supposed to be discussed behind the doors. That's my best guess and I won't label him suffering from dementia only time will tell the truth. But I do pray that the issue may get resolve asap; as end of the day it's the people of Kashmir who are suffering.

Zaidi Qasim

It's totally understandable why Indian foreign office was quick in denial. As far as dementia is concerned, the president remembered that the conversation with the PM Modi took place 2 weeks ago but ironically "he doesn't remember the contents of it" :-).
As we know president Trump he is not a politician and sometime says things which supposed to be discussed behind the doors. That's my best guess and I won't label him suffering from dementia only time will tell the truth. But I do pray that the issue may get resolve asap; as end of the day it's the people of Kashmir who are suffering.
Absolutely . The Indian state terrorism in Kashmir needs to be seized and the Kashmiri people need to be given a choice to their own future. However, I do not think that India would allow this to happen while Pakistan have messed up its case in international platform.
For me Kashmir issue is a fundamental issue of Pakistani's foreign policy and it should not have made controversial by politicizing it internally for the sake of one political party or other. I think all former leaders of Pakistan have done their best to highlight the Kashmir issue internationally and they all deserve credit for it. PTI has been playing divisive politics on every issue while their own performance as far as the governance is concerned is zero so far. They are trying to hide it by maligning opposition at every corner. Even a main issue like Kashmir has been polluted by their dirty politics.

miafridi

And you believe Modi for the surgical Strikes? Hitting Terrorist Camp and killing 300 terrorists? F-16 Downing?

Here is the story. Either Modi is lying or Trump is lying. In both situation It's a win win situation for Pakistan, because if Modi is lying(but actually want a resolution of Kashmir) then the issue will obviously move towards resolution, but if Trump is lying then Pakistan will know what kind of US leadership it is dealing with and what to expect from them on their promises while they speak such lies openly.