Imran Khan directs PTI workers & leaders to fully take part in Quetta Dharna. PTI stands with the Ha

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[TUNEDOTPK]24546[/TUNEDOTPK]

http://tune.pk/video/24546/7554101015241276864530419236n

1%20%287%29.JPG

Protests in cities against Quetta bombings - Imran Khan Will Go To Quetta Tomorrow

Protests in cities against Quetta bombings

Last edited by a moderator:

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Long march and PTI

I have strong feeling that PTI will soon support march in a big way.
Second feeling Govt will be forced to quit or give in to Qadris demand.
Your opinion is highly appreciated.

kamran57216878

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Long march and PTI

IK's defence for not joining the march is that he wants the government to complete it's whole term.. How can he then blame Nawas Sharif for friendly opposition??? Can anyone please explain??

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)

IK's defence for not joining the march is that he wants the government to complete it's whole term.. How can he then blame Nawas Sharif for friendly opposition??? Can anyone please explain??

Nawaz Sharif first was part of the government and then after resigning from the centre it remained in a coalition with PPP for over three and a half years. As the major opposition party, it had a major role to keep a check on the government and struggle both inside and outside the parliament. However, it failed to play any constructive role and hence that's whats called 'friendly opposition'. Both the parties are together whenever their own needs are to be met - for the people, they pretend to be fighting.

Tahir Ul Qadri's timing is totally out. He should've pressurised the government to appoint a credible and neutral care taker setup. If they didn't - he should've led what ever long marches he wants. He should've joined hands with PTI and not with MQM and PMLQ which has seriously dented his credibility. As far as the argument 'our doors are open for everyone' goes - well, sometimes you can't choose who you're enemies are, but you can always choose who your friends are. And a man is known by the company he keeps.

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

bhai aik mahh rahhhh gya hai tou ub kia faida hai govt ko tenure pora kernay do....ye pahlay kerna chaheye tha n league ko...agr ub ik ny khuch kiya tou phr ppp ny rona he hai ..agy bhe un ki siyasat ronay ki he hai

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nawaz shareef could do it democratically by ordering his partymen to resign and Imran will have to take the law into hand to do so! big difference.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]Allama Tahir Ashrafi announces support to Quetta Shia protestors[/h]

Quetta: Chairman Pakistan Ulema Council and prominent leader of the Deoband sect, Allama Tahir Ashrafi has expressed complete unity with Hazara Democratic Party and urged the government to approve their demands.
He threatened that if the demands were not approved, then his council will join the demonstration being held against the targeted killing of people of Hazara community in Quetta.
The Deoband leader stated this while addressing the sit in being staged for the last 21 hours at Alamdar Road where the blasts had taken place.
Earlier, the demonstrators demanded that the provincial government step down and the city handed-over to the armed forces after the attacks that caused lives of their loved ones.
It is to be mentioned here that the banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi had claimed responsibility of the Thursday attack that claimed 117 lives and injured many.
Meanwhile, federal interior minister of the country Rehman Malik apprised Prime Minister, Raja Pervez Ashraf of the post-scenario of the incident.

paklove

Citizen
This is real leadership...

thisisik.jpg

I am surprised no one... absolutely no one has said anything about this issue, or against LeJ... except IK and PTI... No other politician has the moral grounds or courage to speak up and stand against the injustice...

RUMIjee

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This is real leadership...

I am Raised Sunni and I am so ashamed, words are not enough for these brothers and sisters some thing very practical has to be done hurling curses, speeches from the pulpit is no remedy, I heard news that Imran Khan is going to visit them and talk the same talk and walk the same walk, no, no that is not enough he is a Bachelor isn't he? Then he should be a man and MARRY one of the widow of the Hazara community.Let us, make this an urgent issue on the social media and spread this suggestion all over the globe that the remedy for Hazara people is that Imran Khan should take a widow of this carnage as his wife.

I am Raised Sunni and I am so ashamed, words are not enough for these brothers and sisters some thing very practical has to be done hurling curses, speeches from the pulpit is no remedy, I heard news that Imran Khan is going to visit them and talk the same talk and walk the same walk, no, no that is not enough he is a Bachelor isn't he? Then he should be a man and MARRY one of the widow of the Hazara community.Let us, make this an urgent issue on the social media and spread this suggestion all over the globe that the remedy for Hazara people is that Imran Khan should take a widow of this carnage as his wife.

It is not a good saggetion there r thousands are drone widowa before and imran can only marry one . Issue is not leg issue is all extremist on each sect. Stop abusing shaba karam and stop killing sunis o. Iranss indication. Then we can cliam no leg no lem lashkare mehdi.

Hazrat

Councller (250+ posts)

Hazara community should be treated like any other community. We stand with them and I am so proud of PTI's stand on this issue.

RrRumi jee do some research thousands of people killed in karachi by immamia student lashkare mehdi sipah muhammad under haidar abbas and faisal abdi. Only molna azam.tariq was martayerd by musharaf rest of all directly by sipah muhammad molna zia ur rehman farooqi out side court with bomb. I m sorry I can't ignore thousands of people just for 82

Bourne

MPA (400+ posts)

So what is the urgent issue, if human lives are not?????? please enlighten us with your visionary thoughts other than a sane suggestion (" ") to marry their widows. It is not about SHIA and SUNNIES. Its about invaluable human lives.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

pakistani awaam kab jan choray gi nawaz,zardar,altaf,asfand ki????imran ko support karo,apny liye,apny bachon k future klye,pakistan klye.warna yahan har koi hazara community ban jay ga bari bari.koi musalman kia,koi normal insan bhi kisi dosray insan ko kaisy qatal kr sakta ha??this bloody govt sirf apny alallay,alally myn pari ha.Allah gharaq kary in ko.