Imran Khan decides to remove IG Punjab for mishandling Sahiwal incident - GNN Claims

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Loll..

Bhai kisi baat pe tou khush hoja yaar..

Aaj tak 4 logon ke marnay pe kabhi IG ko hataya gaya hai Pakistan ki tareekh main?

CTD ke andar bhi danda honay wala hai andar ki khabar hai...

IG is removed for not following illegal orders of PTI though. Remember Azam Swati?

Nightcrawl

IG is removed for not following illegal orders of PTI though. Remember Azam Swati?
So what they're in government they're answerable to us and they should be able to control police and ig as they like will you question ik or ig if something goes wrong?

Steyn

So what they're in government they're answerable to us and they should be able to control police and ig as they like will you question ik or ig if something goes wrong?

I am simply reiterating the history. He said IG is never removed for murders of 4 innocent people and i reminded him that IG got removed for not picking up calls of a minister.

If Imran Khan removes IG, i will shutup and believe that now true investigation is happening. But Alas, that's not going to happen.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. No way to keep everyone happy all of the time.
So you have learnt your lesson well
You can't please every one!
So you got to please yourself!....:LOL: What are you going to do now Citizen X?:ROFLMAO:

bhaibarood

یار کل تو آئ جی کی جاں کو آئے ہوئے تھے۔۔۔اب کسی اور کا خون چاہیے۔۔؟
CTD is above IG control, Agency and CTD mutually do the extrajudicial killing.
IG is side show only. Remove CTD head Rai Tahir