Imran Khan decides to remove IG Punjab for mishandling Sahiwal incident - GNN Claims

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
IG Punjab, CM Punjab, CTD chief, CTD head who gave order, ISI chief (if involved), punjab inetrior minister ... all of them must resign.

If PTI govt want to keep that scale of ikhlaq which they have set themselves.

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fake News ...
No such announcements
Shame on you # GNN @

Better improve ur yourself
Instead of spreading false news

جب تک کسی ذمہ دارحکومتی عہدیدار کی طرف سے یہ خبر نہ آئے تب تک اس خبر پر یقین نہ کرنا ہی مناسب ہے۔
ان کے ذرائع افراتفری پھیلا کر بعد میں مُکر جاتے ہیں۔

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bakwasss IG will stay
Action should be taken against CTD head Rai Tahir

You have an obsession with boots and uniforms that for you they are everywhere and anywhere.
Tell me are they in your house outside your front door In your bedroom or just outside it. Are they so powerful that on any and every forum where every word you utter against them is being heard seen being watched observed listened to examined and programmed for a greater response.

Seems to me that anyone so anti Army would have his each fart and breath examined and acted upon

Yet here you are free to espouse endless Bullshit daily.... About boots and uniforms. Such a fantasy for you I guess BOOTS AND UNIFORMS turn you on in a special way BUT I guess they refused to have you when you tried to join and it hurt so your reaction..... is here on this forum

Clearly they are useless if they cannot shut up such a powerful opponent as you who knows everything there is to know about what they do and do not and how they operate in every sphere .........

There are some useless twats on this forum but you def get my vote for the most useless and irrelevant who has one only language and I am guessing but your beef is that they would not even let you sweep their streets iron their uniforms or wipe their backsides or lick them...

Rejection hurts, And YOUR FAILURE is clearly THEIR fault

FINALLY YOUR collection of photos of people licking Army boots is very impressive..... How many do you have which are your favourites and which ones genuinely turn you on and which ONE pic really gets you off over the edge

Do Share

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have an obsession with boots and uniforms that for you they are everywhere and anywhere.
Tell me are they in your house outside your front door In your bedroom or just outside it. Are they so powerful that on any and every forum where every word you utter against them is being heard seen being watched observed listened to examined and programmed for a greater response.

Seems to me that anyone so anti Army would have his each fart and breath examined and acted upon

Yet here you are free to espouse endless Bullshit daily.... About boots and uniforms. Such a fantasy for you I guess BOOTS AND UNIFORMS turn you on in a special way BUT I guess they refused to have you when you tried to join and it hurt so your reaction..... is here on this forum

Clearly they are useless if they cannot shut up such a powerful opponent as you who knows everything there is to know about what they do and do not and how they operate in every sphere .........

There are some useless twats on this forum but you def get my vote for the most useless and irrelevant who has one only language and I am guessing but your beef is that they would not even let you sweep their streets iron their uniforms or wipe their backsides or lick them...

FINALLY YOUR collection of photos of people licking Army boots is very impressive..... How many do you have which are your favourites and which ones genuinely turn you on and which ONE pic really gets you off over the edge

Do Share
i think he failed in ISSB,, usi din say ghamzada hai bechara,,,

crankthskunk

Do Share

A news alert: His misses on the Megaphone (for Megaphone "Bezti") announced to the world, they are inside his bedroom and she is having a whale of a time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is understandable he is sulking outside and his obsession is justified.
:p

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Do Share

:love::love: (y):clap(y):clap(y):clap :love::love:

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
جیو کا چھوٹابھائی ایک اور
جھوٹ نیوز نیٹورک
ان کے ذرائیع غریدہ جیسے ھیں۔ سالے حلوائی ۔نائی۔اور لوھار اس ملک میں نیوز چینل چلا رھے ہیں۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I keep on saying this was blunder.. misinformations about terrorists... try to over smart by CTD peoples who involved in this killings..That's why i said they realized later that they had done crual mistake..If this was planned or knowingly done..they never ever leave the childern.. You will see CTD will accept thiers blunder some other ways..

mhafeez

Loll..

Bhai kisi baat pe tou khush hoja yaar..

Aaj tak 4 logon ke marnay pe kabhi IG ko hataya gaya hai Pakistan ki tareekh main?

CTD ke andar bhi danda honay wala hai andar ki khabar hai...

یہاں پر بھینس کسی کے باغ میں گھس جائے تو ای جی ہٹا دیتے ہیں